First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

CasperSkywalker

Sep 1, 2003, 1:49 AM

Post #1 of 43 (4704 views)
Shortcut
M.K.A Cert Can't Post

Hello everybody !

I was wondering whether M.K.A cert can be 'bought' ? Here's a scenario:

If the puppy was born from a pure breed father with MKA cert and the mother is non MKA certified (same breed or mixture)....can one 'purchase' the cert for the puppy ?

OR

let's say the parents are not any champion bloodline....can the cert for the new puppies and the history of the parents be edited ? such as non champion become champion so that the value of the dog is higher ?

*purchase/bought - meaning bribe to get the cert or fake MKA cert in the market

Please advise,

Regards...

-CasperSkywalker-

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Sep 1, 2003, 2:20 AM

Post #2 of 43 (4701 views)
Shortcut
Re: [CasperSkywalker] M.K.A Cert [In reply to] Can't Post

hello Smile

why don't you introduce yourself at the member's introduction section so that we all can know you better SmileSmile

well, i think it is possible to bribe the dishonest officials...well, not so sure abt this..Unsure
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

Terry
K9 Kaki

Sep 1, 2003, 8:07 AM

Post #3 of 43 (4693 views)
Shortcut

Dont you think it is immoral to edit the cert so that you can sell the pups at a higher price ? It is fraud. Illegal.

Bribing also very illegal. Be interested which MKA official can be bribed. We'll like to report them to ACA.

TerryCool

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 1, 2003, 8:22 AM

Post #4 of 43 (4691 views)
Shortcut

hi,

if all dog owners have the same idea as yours, years later we'll have a whole bunch of mixed breed dogs which people claim are pedigrees. dogs that doesn't look even close to their breed standard might be declared pedigree. now, how irresponsible is that.

and yes it is fraud, and it is only common sense for one to know that it is illegal. for the sake of cheating innocent dog buyers to go to such extent (editing the cert) is really a horribly disgusting act. there are many cheats out there, i hope u dun be one.

btw, whether MKA officers could be bribed or not is a different case. it's u who consider if u want to do this in the first place. it's illegal.

regards,
hunter

cdmoo
ALPHA

Sep 1, 2003, 8:37 AM

Post #5 of 43 (4690 views)
Shortcut

hi,

Please don't even think about it...

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

lulugurl
ALPHA

Sep 1, 2003, 10:45 AM

Post #6 of 43 (4681 views)
Shortcut

Hello,

I know its inmoral and illegal to do so, but it can be done easy enough and ppl are still doing it to gain profit. But as cdmoo says, dont do it for the sake of everything.Smile
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

mackmack
Doggyman

Sep 1, 2003, 3:26 PM

Post #7 of 43 (4679 views)
Shortcut

CasperSlywalker,

Don't do it.

But,

If you proceed to ASK MKA about it (the bribing and purchasing of false cert),

I'm very interested to learn about their ways of "sort things out"Smile

would you expose them?

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

CasperSkywalker

Sep 2, 2003, 1:27 AM

Post #8 of 43 (4668 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cdmoo] M.K.A Cert [In reply to] Can't Post

CrazyCrazyGreetings to all members....I think there is some misunderstanding on what I have posted. Actually I DONT plan to do it. I posted the question mainly because I am afraid that when I look for a dog in the future ;the dog's cert might be a 'fake' one or even be edited before. That's why I wanna know if there is such thing happened in Malaysia before. One reason for me to ask is there is too many 'champion' bloodline dog in the market....I was wondering (for example: American Cocker/ Golden Retriever) how many champions are there in Malaysia cos all the ppl selling the puppies claimed that their puppies are from champion bloodline.

Well, maybe the way I post is confusing but I am not the person who will do that.

Regards,

BaoBao
Enthusiast

Sep 2, 2003, 1:34 AM

Post #9 of 43 (4665 views)
Shortcut

i think they say champion bloodlines may not always be the parents , maybe the grandparents or even the great grand parents could be the champion they're talking abt!!

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 2, 2003, 1:34 AM

Post #10 of 43 (4665 views)
Shortcut

hi,

am really glad that u are not "one of them". sorry if i sounded harsh but i feel really upset about people cheating us dog buyers.

and yes it is possible to register any dogs as long as u have the cert of the sire and dam. as for champion bloodline doggies, there are indeed many people who takes dogs for shows so it's not surprising to always hear ppl claim their dogs have champion bloodlines (u will see CH. title before the dog's name in the cert)

regards,
hunter

nathalie
Doggyman

Sep 2, 2003, 7:25 AM

Post #11 of 43 (4658 views)
Shortcut

SmileHi,

Well generally it is imposibble to do all those editing or buying things but in reality, trades like this do exist, unfortunately. If u happen to buy a pedigreed pup and if it dies, what will the breeder do about it? If he knows that ur pup has died, he can use it to either sell it or use the championline cert for his own pups.

True that we hate all this to happen and i agree with CDmoo that it sounds impossible but everything's possible with money and for the sake of money. That's why sometimes u see those shih tzu pups with cert but looks like a mixed or those silkies which does not comply with the specifications or standardUnsure.

So

nooning
K9 Kaki

Sep 2, 2003, 7:45 AM

Post #12 of 43 (4653 views)
Shortcut

1st of all welcome 2 the forum Smile

u know wat, when i read thru ur thread n all the replies, i can't help but keep on smilling 2 myself cos i can c that u 'mou tuen tuen' kena 'shot' by our members here. PirateCrazy
I'm sure that someone who plan 2 do these dirty stuffs(bribing MKA) wouldn't dare 2 post this Q here (danger of getting shot Tongue) unless he/she is out of their mind la Wink.

haha~~, but i'm sure u dun mind all the 'bullet holes' 1 hor? Our reaction r so harsh cos we'r all dog lovers here. Tryin 2 create a better environment 4 "man's best friends" here, as well as sharing xperience n advice. Pls xcuse us.

Yeah, there's indeed lot's of gimmicks regarding these champion bloodline thing. Well, u'r a dog lover urself kan? So is the cert n bloodline that important? The most important thing is that ur potential puppy/dog is healthy n happy. Try not 2 get ur dog from petshops, beware of puppy distemper n very xpen as well. Try gettin ur dog from a reputable breeder. Hey, u can even try SPCA, lot's of lovely dogs there.

k la, welcome once again n hav fun in the forum. Laugh

(This post was edited by nooning on Sep 2, 2003, 7:47 AM)

CasperSkywalker

Sep 2, 2003, 7:45 AM

Post #13 of 43 (4653 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] M.K.A Cert [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah I agree with the shih tzu part. How does the side knows whether the parents or grandparents are champion ? Is it that they will be provided some sort of cert. upon winning ?

Terry
K9 Kaki

Sep 2, 2003, 7:47 AM

Post #14 of 43 (4652 views)
Shortcut

Am so glad you clarified. Sorry if I have suspected you in wanting to do such a hideous thing.

TerryBlush

CasperSkywalker

Sep 2, 2003, 8:05 AM

Post #15 of 43 (4646 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Terry] M.K.A Cert [In reply to] Can't Post

It is ok....i don mind actually ....just find myself wounded here n there but after warded to the hospital i am ok oledi ...heheh Laugh

I dont have a dog now but plan to have it later as I am still a student now. I've been to SPCA many times and the latest was on the merdeka day itself. I am not into rushing to get a dog as I want to give myself more time to see what dog is really suitable for me and so on....

Regards,

JolinG
Doggyman

Sep 2, 2003, 10:56 AM

Post #16 of 43 (4641 views)
Shortcut

yes upon winning a CC u will get a cert....at the end of the dog show..or collect from mka

after winning 3 CC which can take from 3 shows(if the dog is dam good) or erm..years even

or after winning RCC which i duno u need how many then only can get champion

then your dogs name will be changed to MAL CH.-dogs registered name-

BaoBao
Enthusiast

Sep 2, 2003, 10:12 PM

Post #17 of 43 (4635 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JolinG] M.K.A Cert [In reply to] Can't Post

every CC -12 pts RCC -4 pts and i think if there's a 3rd placing it's 2 pts..
accumulate 36 pts and u're a malaysia champion!!Cool

*ppl, correct me if i'm wrong

JolinG
Doggyman

Sep 2, 2003, 10:59 PM

Post #18 of 43 (4629 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BaoBao] M.K.A Cert [In reply to] Can't Post

yea correct

its in the book u get when u go dog shows

BaoBao
Enthusiast

Sep 4, 2003, 10:00 PM

Post #19 of 43 (4609 views)
Shortcut

hi hi... u experience in dog shows?? i've got some questions...
there's many classes in each individual show ring,(junior, maiden,puppy etc) how do they award the CC?

JolinG
Doggyman

Sep 5, 2003, 9:00 AM

Post #20 of 43 (4601 views)
Shortcut

well...say u enter 2 class,

junior and malaysian breed

for junior u got first place...the red ribbon.....

but for malaysian breed u got 2nd place..the blue ribbon with number 2 printed on it...

thus u are not entitled to be in the line up for challenged certificate

cos ur dog is a defeated dog...in this case is defeated in malaysian breed...

however if both class also u got first place..then u can be in the line up for the CC...either for bitch or dog cc loh.......

correct me if im wrongWink

CasperSkywalker

Sep 5, 2003, 5:21 PM

Post #21 of 43 (4598 views)
Shortcut

What are the process of registering puppies ? I understand that puppies have to be with their mom for at least 5-6 weeks before they can be separated. So when is the time to register them ? What should be done ? Do we need to bring the puppies along ? How MKA knows that the puppies belong to the 'specific' parents ?

Can anyone explain the whole lengthy process ? I am curious to know about it. Thanks in advance

BaoBao
Enthusiast

Sep 5, 2003, 7:26 PM

Post #22 of 43 (4597 views)
Shortcut

oh..... that day summer got a blue and red ribbon, so she can't get CC !!! so she's a defeated dog!!!Pirate

Riccaval
ALPHA

Sep 5, 2003, 7:48 PM

Post #23 of 43 (4595 views)
Shortcut

SmileThats right BaoBao,
All class winners (provided it is an defeated dog) will be in the lineup for the CC and RCCWink

SaltyEgg
New User

Sep 29, 2003, 1:42 PM

Post #24 of 43 (4540 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
What are the process of registering puppies ? I understand that puppies have to be with their mom for at least 5-6 weeks before they can be separated. So when is the time to register them ? What should be done ? Do we need to bring the puppies along ? How MKA knows that the puppies belong to the 'specific' parents ?

Can anyone explain the whole lengthy process ? I am curious to know about it. Thanks in advance

hello casperskywalker,

have you got the answer for above ? i am also curious to know too. hehe

does anyone have a scan of how a MKA cert looks like ? anyway to differentiate a real from a fake ?

thanks & regards,

leonard

CasperSkywalker

Sep 29, 2003, 11:28 PM

Post #25 of 43 (4529 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SaltyEgg] M.K.A Cert [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Leonard ,

Well, I still get NO reply on the above issue.... Unsure Please let me know incase you got the answer to it ok ? Wink

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my