Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
10 Commandments of a Responsible Dog Owner...

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 30, 2003, 9:34 AM

Post #1 of 8 (1865 views)
Shortcut
10 Commandments of a Responsible Dog Owner... Can't Post

got another one to share with u guys... Smile

10 Commandments of a Responsible Dog Owner (that means YOU!)

1) My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be very painful.

2) Give me time to understand what you want of me.

3) Place your trust in me - it is crucial for my well-being.

4) Don't be angry with me for long, and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, I only have you!

5) Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I understand your voice when it's speaking to me.

6) Be aware that however you treat me, I'll NEVER forget it.

7) Before you hit me, remember that I have teeth that could easily crush the bones in your hand, but I choose NOT to bite you.

8) Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something may be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I've been out in the sun too long, or my heart may be getting old and weak.

9) Take care of me when I get old. You, too, will grow old.

10) Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say "I can't bear to watch it", or "Let it happen in my absence." Everything is easier for ME if you are there, Remember, I love you.

Angelic
Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 30, 2003, 11:47 PM

Post #2 of 8 (1860 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] 10 Commandments of a Responsible Dog Owner... [In reply to] Can't Post

GOOD STUFF!! Smile make lots of sense... everyone should read this!

ashley
ALPHA

Sep 2, 2003, 6:43 PM

Post #3 of 8 (1838 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] 10 Commandments of a Responsible Dog Owner... [In reply to] Can't Post

"You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, I only have you! "

I like this sentence!!! so sweet !!Smile
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 2, 2003, 7:03 PM

Post #4 of 8 (1837 views)
Shortcut

hey ai_ney..

another lovely posting from you..Wink...you deserve a hug...*hug*

i personally like "Before you hit me, remember that I have teeth that could easily crush the bones in your hand, but I choose NOT to bite you"....Wink

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

BaoBao
Enthusiast

Sep 2, 2003, 10:04 PM

Post #5 of 8 (1834 views)
Shortcut

yeah, good!! and i also agree that owners should spay or neuter their dogs...

myrobin
Novice

Sep 2, 2003, 10:18 PM

Post #6 of 8 (1833 views)
Shortcut

Smile very nice......Can I put it up on my website? I'll give you credit by putting your name there. Cool

Thanks,

Paul & Robin
Dad to Robin, 2yr old German Shepherd staying in KL. Come visit Robin at < /mydogrobin>

Elly
ALPHA

Sep 2, 2003, 11:14 PM

Post #7 of 8 (1827 views)
Shortcut

Hi there,

Lovely post! It touches people's heart~~

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 3, 2003, 6:34 AM

Post #8 of 8 (1824 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myrobin] 10 Commandments of a Responsible Dog Owner... [In reply to] Can't Post

hey there! erm... i actually got this from a website but forgot which one! Crazy but i think it is ok for u to put it in ur website. no problem. so no need to credit me! Tongue

and to all of u, great to know that u guys like reading this as much as i did! and have learnt something from this as well!

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my