GSD needed.

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Aug 27, 2003, 6:40 AM

Post #1 of 9 (1935 views)
Shortcut
GSD needed. Can't Post

hi guys,

i'm a Gsd fan..i have a 8yr+ GSD named ritchie...currently looking for another GSD pup to add to my family..anyone know where to get a good GSD pup? hopefully i could one thats from show line..but not too expensive lah...i dont see much GSD at the gathering except serene's GSD(jamie) other than that my ritchie is the only GSD..hmm...Wink
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

sslee80
ALPHA

Aug 27, 2003, 3:44 PM

Post #2 of 9 (1932 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ritchie_dog] GSD needed. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there,

maybe you can call up MKA for a list of GSD breeders. I think that will help. No harm trying, right? Good luck in your finding..

Have a Great Day.

Sean LEE

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Aug 27, 2003, 10:31 PM

Post #3 of 9 (1928 views)
Shortcut

hello

besides calling MKA, you can go to a dog show (there's one in Sept. at Midvalley) and can ask the ppl who are showing GSD's. Since you are looking for one from a show line, i think it's better to look there.

Good Luck!
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Aug 28, 2003, 7:22 AM

Post #4 of 9 (1924 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] GSD needed. [In reply to] Can't Post

hey hey,

ya ya i knw its in mid valley next month..in fact i was at the previous dog show at selayang mall..wanted to go round n check the dogs out but no time ler..i was there promoting my grooming service..by the time i wanted to go kepoh, they all starting to pack up already..ehehee...anway thanks a lot ya chloe?
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

sslee80
ALPHA

Aug 28, 2003, 3:51 PM

Post #5 of 9 (1921 views)
Shortcut

Oo...professional pet groomer Shocked!!! where is your premise? maybe one day can drop by to have a chat.Smile

Have a Great Day.

Sean LEE

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Aug 28, 2003, 10:08 PM

Post #6 of 9 (1920 views)
Shortcut

hehe..woke up late? Wink

j.k

anyway,you're welcome

so will you be going(the dog show)? Smile
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Aug 30, 2003, 10:19 PM

Post #7 of 9 (1909 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sslee80] GSD needed. [In reply to] Can't Post

hi sean,

well i'm a freelance groomer...i usually do housecalls and sometimes they do bring it over to my place..my house is in Kota Kemuning..so can drop by n visit me lah...ehhee...

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Aug 30, 2003, 10:21 PM

Post #8 of 9 (1908 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] GSD needed. [In reply to] Can't Post

hey,

errmm nope i did not woke up late but its just that on that dai i was there with my grooming promo and no time to cvheck the dogs out..ehhehe..well i will be at the dog show...definitely!!..ha ha...

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Aug 31, 2003, 11:03 AM

Post #9 of 9 (1903 views)
Shortcut

o0oh...i c Smile

well, hope to see you there

how bout the gathering? you going too?
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my