First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Aug 26, 2003, 10:28 PM

Post #1 of 46 (5487 views)
Shortcut
Great Dogs at PAWs Can't Post

hi guys,

i went to PAWs today to drop off some dog food n towels..saw a lot of cute little puppies there and all of them are sssooo Cudddlllyyy!!!..i saw a beautiful doberman there which is quite friendly..he's a beauty..big boned, shiny coat and nice crop ears too..Smile and there's this GSD pup at the female adoption side..she's about 5 months i think..she was given in by her owner bcos of her bad legs..she looks skinnyyy..poor thingUnsure the chow chow is still at the shelther..looks ok except for the hair. overall there are loads of gorgeous dogs there that needs a home...anyone interested to adopt pls stop by at PAWs..they need rice too and all the other things like dog food,old newspapers,towels,blankets and definitely dog leash...all the leashes there are worn out...
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

simplethingg
Dog Kichi

Aug 27, 2003, 8:11 AM

Post #2 of 46 (5464 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ritchie_dog] Great Dogs at PAWs [In reply to] Can't Post

what do u mean with the bad leg of that gsd puppy? could that bring any effect or unconvenient to her future life?

MrNiceGuy
Novice

Aug 28, 2003, 1:31 AM

Post #3 of 46 (5447 views)
Shortcut
Re: [simplethingg] Great Dogs at PAWs [In reply to] Can't Post

sorry, may i know where is this PAWs? I know roughly how to go there but i do not know the exact location.

So it's somewhere near the old subang airport road right? so from Fed Hi, go into the old subang airport road, go straight until u reach a roundabout (near the roundabout there is a Petronas Petrol Station) and then take the 6 o'clock turn to go to the other side of the road, i think the PAWs will be at my LHS along the road but

1. Is it easy to spot the place? beside the road?

2. Any landmark or signboard ? so that i know where is it.

3. Normally how much is the adoption fees for a dog? how about cat?

TQVM
------------------------------------------------------------
-Brownie- Mongrel (Mixed Finnish Spitz)
-Baby- Mongrel (Mixed Shih Tzu)

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Aug 28, 2003, 7:31 AM

Post #4 of 46 (5440 views)
Shortcut
Re: [simplethingg] Great Dogs at PAWs [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

well according the person there,,he told me they suspect the dog has some kind of prob on his legs but not sure what's the real prob..as the dog just came in not too long ago..hopefully she's fine, so that she gets a good home
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Aug 28, 2003, 7:35 AM

Post #5 of 46 (5439 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MrNiceGuy] Great Dogs at PAWs [In reply to] Can't Post

hi mr nice guy,

well its by the road but u gotta keep an eye on it or else once u missed it then u gotta go one whole round...so slow down and keep to your left so that u dont miss it...no sign saying PAWs..in fact they do have but when u see it..it's too late..ahhaha..its fr 50 onwards depend on wht breed u adopt..well if ure interested to there..maybe we could meet up some day and go together,..i'll be going most prob around end sept 20 i think to get those things there...

MrNiceGuy
Novice

Aug 28, 2003, 6:07 PM

Post #6 of 46 (5433 views)
Shortcut

thanks for the info and direction. I'm not sure when I will be going over there but I think when I'm free, i will just drop by to check it out. Drop me a mail when u wanna go.
------------------------------------------------------------
-Brownie- Mongrel (Mixed Finnish Spitz)
-Baby- Mongrel (Mixed Shih Tzu)

kohzila

Aug 28, 2003, 9:28 PM

Post #7 of 46 (5424 views)
Shortcut

Hi Ritchie.. are there any "hidden" condition from PAWS just like the one in SPCA..the new owner has to bring their dog for spaying and must be castrated when they reaches 6 months old??

jennifer6636
K9 Maniac

Aug 29, 2003, 7:08 AM

Post #8 of 46 (5402 views)
Shortcut

hello ritchie_dog, the chow-chow that u saw in Paws is male or female?

kathleen.tay
Canine Addict

Aug 30, 2003, 1:53 AM

Post #9 of 46 (5387 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kohzila] Great Dogs at PAWs [In reply to] Can't Post

So far... I have not come across this terms at PAWS can check it out with Dr Maha at 03 - 7846 1087...

Wink
A Dog Never Lies About Love

yui
Novice

Aug 30, 2003, 5:07 AM

Post #10 of 46 (5383 views)
Shortcut

Hello, i'm a new driver (heh heh) and tried going to PAWS today but ended up elsewhere. Which signboards do I follow after the big 360 degress roundabout near Carrefour Subang Jaya? I had no idea so I decided to try my luck with the Shah-Alam-Klang road and ended up driving for 2 hours desperately trying to find my way back.

I have a feeling I'm suppose to follow the Glenmarie-KL road ... and I guess I'll try again next Friday. Anyway, does anyone have any tips on how to get to PAWS from Bandar Sunway? or from the huge roundabout after Carrefour? Which lanes do I keep to? Which signboards do I follow?

Thanks.

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Aug 30, 2003, 11:01 AM

Post #11 of 46 (5374 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kathleen.tay] Great Dogs at PAWs [In reply to] Can't Post

Kath,

I'm going to Paws again tomorrow.... wanna join ?

cheers,
minglmy

kathleen.tay
Canine Addict

Aug 30, 2003, 8:06 PM

Post #12 of 46 (5363 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Great Dogs at PAWs [In reply to] Can't Post

So sorry dear ...

Won't be able to make it cos I am working in PD on Sunday .....Frown see you next time around.
A Dog Never Lies About Love

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Aug 30, 2003, 9:10 PM

Post #13 of 46 (5361 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MrNiceGuy,yui] Great Dogs at PAWs [In reply to] Can't Post

hey guys,Smile

i posted a thread in the lost dogs section under the title "have you checked for your lost/missing dogs here?"

in it are the maps(along with their contacts and opening hours info) of some pounds in Selangor including PAWS. here's the link: http://www.puppy.com.my/...;;page=unread#unread

hope this helps
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Aug 30, 2003, 10:13 PM

Post #14 of 46 (5355 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jennifer6636] Great Dogs at PAWs [In reply to] Can't Post

hi jennifer,

errmm..i'm not sure whether its a male or female..did not really check it out...sorry about tht...if u would like to know more u can give them a call n check it out

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Aug 30, 2003, 10:17 PM

Post #15 of 46 (5354 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yui] Great Dogs at PAWs [In reply to] Can't Post

hi yui,

first of all where r u from first?..follow the signboard to subang airport and you wont be wrong...get down to federal highway and follow subang airport road...there's a map n direction in the lost n found thread..i think realitydreamer poasted it in there..check it outSmile

jennifer6636
K9 Maniac

Aug 31, 2003, 12:57 AM

Post #16 of 46 (5352 views)
Shortcut

what time are you going to the Paws.

jennifer6636
K9 Maniac

Aug 31, 2003, 12:58 AM

Post #17 of 46 (5351 views)
Shortcut

thank a lot.

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Aug 31, 2003, 3:23 AM

Post #18 of 46 (5347 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kathleen.tay] Great Dogs at PAWs [In reply to] Can't Post

its ok, next time then.... I'm working on sunday too FrownUnsure

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Aug 31, 2003, 3:25 AM

Post #19 of 46 (5346 views)
Shortcut

Hi Jennifer,

I went to paws liao lor... went there @ 3.55 pm just to drop off some donations and some dog food.

I have checked out the Chow-chow and according to Dr Maha the chow got serious skin problem that's why the chow is still in paws. The adoption fee being asked for the chow is RM 350 and above.

u wanna go together the next time ? I just took some photos of the pups as it was raining heavily today. Will go there again sometime next week to take more photos of the dogs there. Do let me know if ur interested to go together ya...

cheers,
minglmy

(This post was edited by minglmy on Aug 31, 2003, 3:27 AM)

jennifer6636
K9 Maniac

Aug 31, 2003, 3:30 AM

Post #20 of 46 (5342 views)
Shortcut

jennifer6636
K9 Maniac

Aug 31, 2003, 3:34 AM

Post #21 of 46 (5342 views)
Shortcut

hello minglmy,
thank u. do u have the DR.Maha contact number?

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Sep 1, 2003, 3:28 AM

Post #22 of 46 (5322 views)
Shortcut

Hi Jennifer,

Here is the contact : 03 7846 1087.
Good Luck ya !

cheers,
minglmy

kohzila

Sep 2, 2003, 12:17 AM

Post #23 of 46 (5313 views)
Shortcut

Hi Yui..did you manage to find PAWS at last? I've just visited PAWS an hours ago..its located at the road site after you've made a 6 o'clock turn at the Subang airport roundabout..approx 2km from the roundabout.. a small road to a construction site ..and you'll see the PAWS signboard there..hope you can find a puppy you like there.. the adoption fees is about RM100 for puppy inclusive the fees for the first Vaccination and Deworm..Good luck pal..

kohzila

Sep 2, 2003, 12:20 AM

Post #24 of 46 (5312 views)
Shortcut

Ooophs..forgotten to mention that its on the left hand site from Subang Airport to KL / Federal Highway..

doberman
ALPHA

Nov 19, 2003, 4:36 PM

Post #25 of 46 (5083 views)
Shortcut

ooh, so sorry to hear about the gsd,, anyway, why the left the dobermann there???Crazy curious to know....

Henry from Penang
dobermann@puppy.com.myWink

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my