Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Newcomer

kgsuen
New User

Aug 23, 2002, 7:01 AM

Post #1 of 5 (1943 views)
Shortcut
Newcomer Can't Post

Hi, I'm new. Need lots of advice and ideas to keep a puppy. I just lost my puppy(8 weeks poodle) a few days ago. I'm looking for another one, perhaps a PomPom. Any advice ?

lisachew

Aug 23, 2002, 4:44 PM

Post #2 of 5 (1934 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kgsuen] Newcomer [In reply to] Can't Post

Im sorry about that but what happened???!
Regards
Lisa

"A dash of lion, several teaspoons of rabbit, a couple ounces of old Chinese men, a bit of a beggar, a tablespoon of monkey, one part baby seal, and a dash of teddy bear." - shih tzu

cdmoo
ALPHA

Aug 23, 2002, 5:08 PM

Post #3 of 5 (1932 views)
Shortcut

hi kgsuen,
welcome to the forum..
sad to hear that.. What's the cause of his death?
If he died of virus attack, then it's not advisable for u to get another pup. in the near future..

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

les
K9 Maniac

Aug 24, 2002, 1:11 AM

Post #4 of 5 (1925 views)
Shortcut

Hello... so sad to hear that.. what actually happened? Lost?

*~Sunny Macho, My lil puggy~*
Laugh -Born 15th March, 2002-
Laugh

Copied this frm ahming, touch huh?
"Please don't cry in front of my grave,

I don't mind if you keep a new dog.

I won't angry if you give my toys to others dog,

I will be happy if other dogs can enjoy your love as me."

kgsuen
New User

Aug 24, 2002, 6:35 AM

Post #5 of 5 (1915 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lisachew] Newcomer [In reply to] Can't Post

Actually, I read lots of articles, never buy pets at pet shops but this poodle was love at first sight when I was at the pet shop to replenish my cockteil feeds. Conservative, lots of questions asked the pet shop owners and felt well 1st jab given and I thought it was safe. This little poodle was so intellegent it really touched my kids and my heart when He given up at the Vet clinic. But the Doc said his dead was cause by intestine injury that's why food was rejected, and his motion has blood. He was not attack by virus which I'm not convinced after reading lots of articles about distemper virus the No:1 puppies killer .I presume his dead was cause by this killer. Bad experience as a first timer. Life has to go on, my youngest girl (2yrs of age)until to day still asking me :Where is puppy? Thinking to get one healthy one this time, perhaps Pom or Min. Schnauzer.

Thanks for your concerned.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my