cheap grooming service

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

strawberry
Novice

Aug 25, 2003, 9:21 PM

Post #1 of 106 (15884 views)
Shortcut
cheap grooming service Can't Post

Can anyone suggest any of gromming service that is below RM80? My shih tzu's coat really long and needs to groom often and that's why i'm looking forward grooming service that cheap.Usually groom a dog like my shih tzu cost around RM80. Is there anyone who know any shop in K.L that offer a cheaper price for grooming. Thanks!

May
Old Hand

Aug 25, 2003, 11:36 PM

Post #2 of 106 (15863 views)
Shortcut
Re: [strawberry] cheap grooming service [In reply to] Can't Post

A petshop at Atria Shopping Centre offers RM200 for 3 grooming session. All included. The catch here is you have to send your furkids there for 3 consecutive months. The advantage you get is you can stay and watch your furkid being groom by the groomer. Quite a good offer.

shirleylim19
Novice

Sep 1, 2003, 11:44 PM

Post #3 of 106 (15840 views)
Shortcut

Hey strawberrySmile,

Yeah most of the pet shops in kl charge bout rm 80...been to the one at atria too but i find it pretty expensive also lar but they do have really nice outfits for our furkids Sly i manage to find this shop which is a vet in desa hartamas that charges rm 60 Laugh and its inclusive of everything if i'm not mistaken....i haven't tried there yet though cuz my lil baby is still to young for grooming Tongueplus i heard their groomer is qualified...if you are interested post me ur email address so that i can pass you their number...

strawberry
Novice

Sep 2, 2003, 6:36 PM

Post #4 of 106 (15836 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shirleylim19] cheap grooming service [In reply to] Can't Post

Recently i found a pet shop that provide a cheap grooming service in Seri Kembangan. The shop charge RM35 for grooming which include bathing.......thisis so cheap. I haven't bring my dog to try yet bcoz i quite busy..................if u guys wan the petshop's address, dun hesitate to ask me.

yingwey
Novice

Sep 9, 2003, 8:48 AM

Post #5 of 106 (15810 views)
Shortcut

hmm..wei..im yingwey i do also own a shih tzu..seri kembangan is where i stay..would u mind to tell me the address of the vet shop?....coz my dog really need to tidy up she's coat.. thanks alot
Ying's

(This post was edited by yingwey on Sep 9, 2003, 9:27 AM)

yingwey
Novice

Sep 10, 2003, 7:43 AM

Post #6 of 106 (15795 views)
Shortcut

would u mind to send the the shops add?.
my email is yingwey@hotmail.com..thanks..
Ying's

strawberry
Novice

Sep 10, 2003, 5:56 PM

Post #7 of 106 (15790 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yingwey] cheap grooming service [In reply to] Can't Post

Posting of Advertising contents is prohibited. Please refrain from posting commercial contents.

(This post was edited by Khoobg on Sep 20, 2003, 4:07 PM)

m|ssK
Novice

Sep 11, 2003, 7:08 AM

Post #8 of 106 (15783 views)
Shortcut

yes, i have been to the one in atria, but i find them abit too fancy for my dog. i personally an not into dressing up my dog (Mastese x poodle). i think they (the dogs) look a little sillt in costumes and hair clips! and the one in atria is rather pricey.

i recently found a pet shop in SS19 Subang Jaya (the same row as mcD's), they are really friendly, charges about $60-$80. i brought my dog there twice already. they did a pretty good job for my dog.

i belief that it is very important that you choose a good groomer. i heard that some groomers use tranquilisers on the dog so that they can cut the hair without any fuss. so, always ask them before hand.

m|ssK

sharonfong
Novice

Sep 20, 2003, 7:53 AM

Post #9 of 106 (15754 views)
Shortcut

hi guys, i normally bring my dogs, chloe (shihtzu) & Coco(Lhasa Apso) to this vet at pusat bandar puchong. they charge me cheaper than any other places i've been, which is normally RM60-80 per dog. this place

In Reply To
charges r from RM80 4 2 dogs- anyway it depends on te condition of yr dogs fur.
if u need te add/more details, email me at

(This post was edited by Khoobg on Sep 20, 2003, 4:08 PM)

pkheng
Novice

Oct 13, 2003, 7:51 PM

Post #10 of 106 (15699 views)
Shortcut

Hi, Need the number for my Ewok too. Appreciate if you could email me at henghpk@yahoo.com.

Regards,

Heng

pkheng
Novice

Oct 13, 2003, 8:00 PM

Post #11 of 106 (15699 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sharonfong] cheap grooming service [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Sharon,

Can we discuss somethings like shop name etc. that not allowed in this forum by email. mine is Henghpk@yahoo.com

Regards,

Heng

shanyee
Novice

Oct 15, 2003, 1:46 AM

Post #12 of 106 (15684 views)
Shortcut

hi..i lived in seri kembangan. i would like to know the exact location is the pet shop u had mentioned. my schnauzer need some grooming n i dun know where to bring him to. thx.Wink

meiyoong

Oct 15, 2003, 2:02 AM

Post #13 of 106 (15681 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shanyee] cheap grooming service [In reply to] Can't Post

Advertising contents deleted

(This post was edited by Khoobg on Oct 16, 2003, 6:30 AM)

meiyoong

Oct 19, 2003, 7:49 PM

Post #14 of 106 (15653 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shanyee] cheap grooming service [In reply to] Can't Post

i'm sorry i dunno that we cannot specify the shop's name here.If u wan to address plz e-mail me at chen_meiyoon !

yogurt
Novice

Oct 27, 2003, 5:19 PM

Post #15 of 106 (15636 views)
Shortcut

hi, can you email me the pusat bandar puchong groomer add? I live in puchong and i wana send my yo-yo before she looks like grizzly..:( she is a MS and we never clip her coat since 7 weeks old when she had her first shave on the back...n now at 5 months, she looks more like a baby bear than a MS..:( But i kinda like her bear-bear look, but again, wif her thick unshave hair, is it very hot for her? She can look quite messy very fast even after combing 3 to 4 hours later but i dont mind combing her hair often and maintain her bearry look..:)My question is, for her sake rather than mine to feel, is it too hot for her to keep her long coat? Thxs:)

sharonfong
Novice

Oct 29, 2003, 2:35 AM

Post #16 of 106 (15614 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yogurt] cheap grooming service [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

not allowed 2 advertise te name but its a in vet (te last row of shops) behind tesco. te groomer's a lady. u can check out the price from her for yr ms.

regards,

sharonSmile

yogurt
Novice

Oct 29, 2003, 8:54 AM

Post #17 of 106 (15609 views)
Shortcut

i think i know where..:).thx a million..shall call up n enquire..:)

meiyoong

Dec 6, 2003, 2:42 AM

Post #18 of 106 (15525 views)
Shortcut

Hi sharon,

i"m interested in the pet shop that u mentioned with a cheap gromming charge. Can u e-mail me to tell me the address? My e-mail address is chen_meiyoon

pei02
Enthusiast

Dec 6, 2003, 10:18 PM

Post #19 of 106 (15521 views)
Shortcut

Hi, I m Ng, I hav shih tzu and ACS, they need to groom, can you pls email me the shop name and the add, or phone? pls, and thak you very much. my email pipi1994@hotmail.com

esterlye
New User

Dec 9, 2003, 7:17 PM

Post #20 of 106 (15495 views)
Shortcut

I usually bring my Shih Tzu to SS2 (beside Watson. Around the famous SS2 food area). They charged RM45 per groom for moderate length. Mine has gone through a full shave 3months ago due to skin rash and is at mid length now. The shop "Summer Pet" Tel: 03-78740822/382Sly

mafia
Canine Addict

Dec 29, 2003, 7:21 PM

Post #21 of 106 (15452 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pei02] cheap grooming service [In reply to] Can't Post

u can try the pet shop in Kuchai lama...near Restoran Talipon....Rm60 for full cut and rm30 for trimming! and very good job!!

mail me @ .com.my for more details!

This message is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly pang-tang persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or sexual religious beliefs.
He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

gracey
Novice

Dec 30, 2003, 4:16 PM

Post #22 of 106 (15440 views)
Shortcut
Re: [May] cheap grooming service [In reply to] Can't Post

to my experience for that price RM200 and you have to sent for 3 consecutive months, thats a dig off. why? because when u first time cut, the hair would be short, the 2nd and 3rd time is more of trimming up, like on the eyes and on the butt, meaning its not worth the money. However, if the owner would like to get an easy job and want the dog to be bath and dry properly, then i think it is not a bad idea to spend the money in that way

May
Old Hand

Dec 30, 2003, 11:58 PM

Post #23 of 106 (15435 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gracey] cheap grooming service [In reply to] Can't Post

You're right. During the first session, the groomer actually trim my dog's back hair only (ACS fashion) and she looks messing after the first month. On our second trip, I asked the groomer to shave her as my mum is recovering from a skin allergy and the dog sleep with my mum. The groomer told us to visit her two months after as my dog's hair would need sometime to grow back. I guess under special circumstances you can negotiate with the groomer.

However, I thought of purchasing a clipper and learn how to clip her fur myself but hubby seems not agreeable. He prefer to send the dog to the groomer.

a_evie
Doggyman

Dec 31, 2003, 12:41 AM

Post #24 of 106 (15433 views)
Shortcut
Re: [May] cheap grooming service [In reply to] Can't Post

a clipper sounds good if the doggie is not wriggly...i tried trimming shalom's leg that day...but she was so wriggly...so a clipper is bad idea if she is the wormy wriggly type.

A Friend
Dog Kichi

Jan 1, 2004, 9:18 AM

Post #25 of 106 (15424 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] cheap grooming service [In reply to] Can't Post

Question from a newbie...what is the difference between the grooming done by a groomer and the grooming done by us? Since I got my doggie, I've been bathing her, blow-drying her, combing her, doing her nails and ears and everything on my own. What am I missing out at the groomers?

--------------------
SHERMAN YL KUEK
Father to Charis & Chayim

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my