Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
GSD

thrajah
New User

Aug 1, 2001, 7:01 PM

Post #1 of 7 (3850 views)
Shortcut
GSD Can't Post

Does anyone knows any good breeder for GSD(prefer male)...I'm looking for Black and Gold. My budget for this breed is from RM1,200 to RM1,500. Please do reply if there's any good breeders out there. I am keenly looking forward to purchase one . By the way I'm from KL, Cheras. TQ

Anonymous
Anonymous

Aug 23, 2001, 2:44 PM

Post #2 of 7 (3838 views)
Shortcut
Re: GSD [In reply to] Can't Post

There is a pet shop in Jalan Sultan, u can find many dog breeds there. i saw 2 puppies gsd last week. If sold out? i think u can ask the shop owner to find 4 u.

Anonymous
Anonymous

Aug 23, 2001, 5:32 PM

Post #3 of 7 (3836 views)
Shortcut

Those in Jalan Sultan, beware Smile

Anonymous
Anonymous

Sep 7, 2001, 12:47 PM

Post #4 of 7 (3818 views)
Shortcut

It's true. Some of my friends also complained that the puppies bought from Jalan Sultan pets shop is not healthy (virus infection) because they experienced it.

Anonymous
Anonymous

Sep 15, 2001, 9:38 AM

Post #5 of 7 (3805 views)
Shortcut

Could try out in Ipoh where most breeders are....

or checkout in MKA for details...

Anonymous
Anonymous

Oct 13, 2001, 7:53 AM

Post #6 of 7 (3782 views)
Shortcut

oredi got the gsd?
i know one kennel in kulai breeding great gsd n frenchmastiff
a bit far???
a dog is for a life anyway.......

Anonymous
Anonymous

Nov 6, 2001, 12:07 PM

Post #7 of 7 (3760 views)
Shortcut

I believe all pups should be bought from reputable breeders. please dont buy your puppies from a pet shop. Those who sell their dogs to pet shops are mostly in for the money/profit. That's what ppl call a 'puppy mill'. Most pet shops try to save money and do not vaccinate/deworm the dogs while its in their care.

You would not know the history (inherent genetic problems brought down the line from the parents) of the pups as well since you have not met the mother/and/or father. Most breeders are keen on ensuring the puppy they sell will go to a proper home so they do not sell their dogs to pet shops. Breeders would prefer to meet the buyer and ask some questions regarding the potential buyer etc.

Meanwhile you get a chance to meet the mother of the pup you're buying and also ask questions on the temperament of the mother and pups. I'm sure no one would want to have an adult dog that you love so dearly and raised since he/she was a puppy to suddenly come up with problems that were passed down the line from improper breeding. Believe me it's heart wrenching. I have been through it once and it was a real scare. I regretted it.

SO say NO to puppy mills! No demand... no point to supply!!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my