First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

pink_doughnut
Novice

Aug 29, 2003, 9:04 AM

Post #26 of 39 (836 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] HELLO ALL!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Heyaaaaaa..
greetings from Kepong area and my dog, Tiger..haha..
Wow..good to hear that you are volunteer there...I have been longing to go to spca to help, but i've never got the chance, no transport. Been to PAWS to adopt a puppy..i could see it's not very ermm..the place is quite limited, but SPCA is spacious and clean, thanks to the volunteers..oh well, welcome welcome to the world of doggy lovers!Wink

snoopdog
K9 Kaki

Aug 29, 2003, 5:40 PM

Post #27 of 39 (831 views)
Shortcut

SmileHi hi ainey,
Welcome! I'm from Bdr Sunway. I'm Dog Kichi too, so still quite newLaugh. Yeah! What's kichi?
I think it's great that you're a volunteer. I kowtow to you.Tongue

Ciao
Angeline + Maximus & Dome(miss u!)

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 29, 2003, 9:09 PM

Post #28 of 39 (828 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pink_doughnut] HELLO ALL!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello pink_doughnut and woof woof, tiger! Tongue

SPCA is kept clean not thanks to the volunteers, but to the staff there! And when i say staff, i mean the 'boys' that are working there! they really deserve a few pats on their back for a job very well done! Laugh

I know what u mean. I have been wanting to visit PAWS too, but no transport!!! and subang is really far away from where i live! Crazy but i really want to go to PAWS so i know i will find transport to there soon! Wink

Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 29, 2003, 9:20 PM

Post #29 of 39 (827 views)
Shortcut
Re: [snoopdog] HELLO ALL!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Angeline. I stay in Jalan Hang Tuah flats at the moment but would be moving to Taman Miharja in Nov. Aiyo... don't kow tow me lar... Crazy... malu lar... Blush!

I have been following the thread on pug and i know u a little from there! Wink i have adopted a female pug from SPCA 3 wks ago, but she is now staying with her foster mum until i move house in nov. she has kidney prob and is on a special diet. and i just got a call from the foster mum this morning that the pug's breath and urine smells like rotten eggs... Crazy Frown me very worried and would take her to the vet after work... i would post more about the pug in 'me and my dog' soon... hope everything is ok! AngelicAngelicAngelic

Sookie's Photo Gallery

snoopdog
K9 Kaki

Aug 30, 2003, 2:21 AM

Post #30 of 39 (823 views)
Shortcut

Hi Kichi comrade!
Taman Miharja is in Cheras lah. You bought a house there? I've been to SPCA before I got Dome and I fell in love with a boxer there but it's very expensive and the boxer was quite sick. Seems to have mange on his skin. Anyway, by the time I made up my mind, the boxer was gone! Some guy bought him while I was contemplating for about 10 minutes! Very fast lah! Very 'cheong sau'! I hope the boxer is in a good home.
I hope your adopted puggy's health does improve. Apparently, Dome's vet told me that pug's have a lot of health problems. Do you want me to drive you to Dome's vet? I can take you there. I'm going to the vet this weekend. To save your puggy, I will foot half the bill. What do you say? Dome's vet has a pug too so he's really really nice and he cares! Amazing isn't it? Anyway, you can call me at my mobile 012-2209192 if you want or just talk. I would love to meet up with you.
HAPPY MERDEKA DAY and have a blast!

Ciao

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 30, 2003, 5:40 AM

Post #31 of 39 (818 views)
Shortcut

Hello Hello! Smile

No i would be moving to Miharja flats in november. i've asked and it's ok to keep her in a flat... i'm not worried about the barkings... just hope her snoring won't wake up the neighbours! Tongue

i wonder if the boxer u r talking about is called China? She's adopted not too long ago from SPCA. Her skin condition was very bad before she was adopted. it improved so much! she is an angel! Angelic

Yooooo... very kind of u to offer to send my puggy to dome's vet... and how could i ever want u to foot half the bill! no way lar! Blush today did not turn out too well and i am now having a headache! Frown i was supposed to pick up my puggy from SPCA and send her to the vet via my friend's help, coz i don't drive. but then she got caught in the office and i had to beg my colleague to send me to SPCA. u know lar, today friday evening kl is damn congested! so i was late and no clinic could wait for me. so i would send her to dr hasnul's clinic tomorrow. it's in sunway damansara, so i think it's near where u live? i have a friend who work there as a vet assistant so that's why i chose to go there. also i heard dr hasnul is really a good vet. which clinic do u take dome to? thank you so so much again for offering to help! Blush but i think i could manage this time. Smile i have ur hp number saved in my mobile as 'angeline & dome'! Tongue i would really love to meet up with u too! Smile

oh and notice my puggy's pic as my avatar? her name is Sookie... more about how her name came about in the 'me and my dog' thread that i would be posting in soon. Laugh

Sookie's Photo Gallery

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 30, 2003, 5:42 AM

Post #32 of 39 (817 views)
Shortcut

ps: Sookie's pic was taken today in SPCA! missing her already! Unsure
Sookie's Photo Gallery

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 30, 2003, 7:24 AM

Post #33 of 39 (812 views)
Shortcut

posted the story about sookie and i under 'me and my dog'... do have a read!

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery

strawhoney
K9 Maniac

Aug 30, 2003, 4:17 PM

Post #34 of 39 (808 views)
Shortcut

hey ai_ney,

welcome to the list..

hope you have fun here..
Meme

odie moves MY world!

sslee80
ALPHA

Aug 30, 2003, 4:37 PM

Post #35 of 39 (807 views)
Shortcut

hi there,

keep up the good work!!!

Wish I can visit SPCA one day... btw where is it located ar?? sorri for asking stupid question...

happy holidays

Have a Great Day.

Sean LEE

snoopdog
K9 Kaki

Aug 30, 2003, 5:47 PM

Post #36 of 39 (806 views)
Shortcut

WinkOh my god! Sookie is so cuteShocked! How old is she?
Don't worry lah about the barking...Dome doesn't bark, whine yes lah...very manja one. He only barks at our pet chicken, Foo-Foo, only when Foo-Foo's in the cage LaughLaugh. Bodoh one!
Thank you for China's info. I hope she's happy.
Anyway, you can call me when you want to meet up.
Have a good weekend!

Ciao

vickylow
Dog Kichi

Aug 30, 2003, 11:20 PM

Post #37 of 39 (803 views)
Shortcut

Hello ai_ney,

wecome to the doggies world.

anyway, a thumb up for u on the great voluntary work in SPCA.

i learn that the SPCA in Selangor is very well organized compare to other states.

can u let me know whereabout SPCA in Selangor? i wanted to visit the place very much. thank u

take care and enjoy ur holiday.

Merdeka ! Merdeka ! Merdeka ! to all in the Family.

vickylow fr Malacca.

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 31, 2003, 6:05 AM

Post #38 of 39 (798 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vickylow] HELLO ALL!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Sean and Vicky,

If you know where ISKL (International School of KL) is, then u would be able to find SPCA. Just go straight that road (Jalan Kerja Ayer Lama), u'd pass by a row of shops and gerai makan, right after that is SPCA. Or, SPCA is behind Ampang Point. U'd have to pass by some houses and apartments. U can look for SPCA's address and contact number under the 'dogs for adoption in SPCA' thread. Do drop by when u guys have the time. Thanks!

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery

doberman
ALPHA

Sep 23, 2003, 1:13 AM

Post #39 of 39 (769 views)
Shortcut

hi!!

big welcome to u to this forum!!

what breed of doggies u keep at home?

anyway, nice meeting u!

Henry from Penang
dobermann@puppy.com.myWink

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my