Home: Dog & Puppy Health: General Dog Health and Care:
Worming

Anonymous
Anonymous

Aug 1, 2001, 10:21 AM

Post #1 of 4 (2500 views)
Shortcut
Worming Can't Post

Is it really necessary to continue to deworm the dog continuously every three month ?

Khoobg
Webmaster

Aug 1, 2001, 10:45 AM

Post #2 of 4 (2496 views)
Shortcut
Re: Worming [In reply to] Can't Post

As far as I am concerned, worming your dog every three months to offer them protection against Tapeworm, Hookworm, Whipworm and Roundworm is important for the health of your dog as well as we human. We must not forget that some of these worms can infect human as well. Keeping your dog without worm will reduce the chances we human get infected with some of these worm Smile

Gin
Novice

Aug 2, 2001, 11:27 AM

Post #3 of 4 (2494 views)
Shortcut

Worming your puppies is important. I guess you wish to feed your puppies and not the worm right !

Anonymous
Anonymous

Sep 9, 2001, 6:08 PM

Post #4 of 4 (2459 views)
Shortcut

Well, from my own knowledge, deworming period is once a two month. If your are thinking about cost, I would recommend you to buy the dry dog food from Eakunuba (perhaps wrong spelling as well) brand. It come with a free deworming tablet. And I strongly agreed with what Koobg said. Dog have the ability to fight the worm by itself anatomy but the problem with human are more concerned.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my