Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
September 14, 2003 - Responsible Dog Ownership Day, Central Park - Bandar Utama

First page Previous page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 Next page Last page  View All

HLYap
Dog Kichi

Sep 27, 2003, 2:07 AM

Post #576 of 591 (20911 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hunter] 14th Sept 2003 AKC RDO Day - Central Park - Bandar Utama [In reply to] Can't Post

Hiya,

I meant Xiu Pao as in steamed/roasted bun - you know, like the white coloured sort!! Wink That's y it sort of works in all 3 Chinese dialects, altho' in Mandarin it would just mean 'little bun / baby / precious' (as in 'bao er' or 'bao pei').

I didn't know it also meant little leopard in Cantonese! (I'm not too fluent n don't understand the more complicated words / phrases) Cool!! Then it has a double entrende too!! Smile

Was originally gonna name the next dog Yap Poo Pee - coz that's what puppies do, right (heh! heh!), but Xiu Pao is getting more appealing by the mo... Sascha's Chinese name Poo Chi was derived from the word pooch!!

Regards,
YHL

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 27, 2003, 8:06 AM

Post #577 of 591 (20908 views)
Shortcut
Re: [HLYap] 14th Sept 2003 AKC RDO Day - Central Park - Bandar Utama [In reply to] Can't Post

oh.. u mean "siew bao.." .. as in Seremban siew bao :o

well words could be read at different tones, thus bring different meanings :) steamed bun and little leopard are both different pronounciations though

lol, but it's a nice name !

regards,
hunter

HLYap
Dog Kichi

Sep 29, 2003, 11:04 PM

Post #578 of 591 (20879 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hunter] 14th Sept 2003 AKC RDO Day - Central Park - Bandar Utama [In reply to] Can't Post

Yup!! That's it!! LOL!! Smile

Anyhow, I'd better not prolong this conversation anymore. The discussion has gone way.y.y.y.. off topic! Tongue

Regards,
YHL

boon
Doggyman

Nov 3, 2003, 4:51 PM

Post #579 of 591 (20830 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ALL] September 14, 2003 - Responsible Dog Ownership Day, Central Park - Bandar Utama [In reply to] Can't Post

Donated items has been sent to Madam Kang and also the cheque of sum Rm 1310.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 3, 2003, 8:16 PM

Post #580 of 591 (20817 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] September 14, 2003 - Responsible Dog Ownership Day, Central Park - Bandar Utama [In reply to] Can't Post

way to go Boon! Thanks! Smile So tell us a bit more about Madam Kang and her dogs?? Wink

boon
Doggyman

Nov 3, 2003, 8:45 PM

Post #581 of 591 (20815 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cshellz] September 14, 2003 - Responsible Dog Ownership Day, Central Park - Bandar Utama [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Michelle,

oh yeah took us only about 45 minutes from Juru tol to reach Kamunting/Taiping Tol, but we (Me, Ashley and BF) were 'patrolling' the whole of Kamunting and Taman Yayasan for about 2 hours in order to find where is her place. Thanz god, finally managed to find her and delivered the donated items and cheque to her.

I would say the condition of whre she life is badly maintain, is something like an abandon factory with a few left and the road is horrible........Madam Kang told us she has about close to 100 dogs now with her and need about 25KG of rice per day mix with kibble to fill the dogs up.

When we left her place and out of sudden i thought of my Bonney, and i can surely tell and say how lucky she is if compare to those unwanted. Then me was like ok, tonight no good stuff, only kibbles, but when got home look at her notti face then oklah...eat whatever u want lah.......bad owner.BlushTongue

You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 3, 2003, 8:54 PM

Post #582 of 591 (20813 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] September 14, 2003 - Responsible Dog Ownership Day, Central Park - Bandar Utama [In reply to] Can't Post

Sigh...how pitiful Frown Looks like the donated food and all won't last very long also! 25 kgs a day wor!! Maybe if we're still collecting at the next gathering we can ask for rice too ya?

THe factory is where she keeps the dogs? Are the dogs up for adoption? What about her? Does she stay there too? Hopefully ppl don't just dump more dogs there for her Mad

Yalor pity the dogs there. Now I think of Sparkle I also realise he's very very lucky...can be picky about food summore!! hehehehe bonney the Alpha...what she wants to eat you must obey!! muahaha...like my Sparkle also. Blush

Hey, thanks to Ashley and Ah Foo too for taking the stuff there Cool

boon
Doggyman

Nov 3, 2003, 9:02 PM

Post #583 of 591 (20811 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cshellz] September 14, 2003 - Responsible Dog Ownership Day, Central Park - Bandar Utama [In reply to] Can't Post

I think is better to have people donate some $$$ and just write a cheque to her for her to get what she is in need. To bring the Rm 60 dollar kibbles from KL to Taiping is no joke...how many cars needed if the donated items is not managable in a car ?

I'm not sure whether the dogs there are up for adoption or not, but can always call and ask....yeah she stay with the dogs in that abandon area.

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Nov 3, 2003, 9:28 PM

Post #584 of 591 (20807 views)
Shortcut

Thanks boon, ashley & ah foo for going out all the way there to do this special delivery from puppy.com and of course Terry and gang for making this special delivery possible !

Good work everyone !

Boon, I too think its better that we do a cash donation instead of getting kibbles down to Mdm Kang. With cash she can buy as much as she wants and the thing like u said it... how many bag of kibbles can a car fit ?

cheers,
minglmy

cdmoo
ALPHA

Nov 3, 2003, 9:44 PM

Post #585 of 591 (20797 views)
Shortcut

Well done guys!

Really appreciate your effort.

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

ashley
ALPHA

Nov 3, 2003, 11:18 PM

Post #586 of 591 (20784 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cshellz,mingly] September 14, 2003 - Responsible Dog Ownership Day, Central Park - Bandar Utama [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, Both of us just kepoh n follow boon !Cool
Ya i agree to boon, better we collect money for her. Let her get the food for her doggie.
She told us now she got 100++ doggie Crazy.
And they all can finish 25kg rice within 2 days. And for 15kg kibble can finish within one day. (oh my god!)Shocked
Her place is really hard to find, we take more than 1 hour to look her place. CrazyBlush the pic what u see is just some of the NEW doggie. The previous doggie are all inside her house. Angelic So hope no more stray dog leave at her place. Unsure
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 4, 2003, 8:25 AM

Post #587 of 591 (20768 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon, ashley] September 14, 2003 - Responsible Dog Ownership Day, Central Park - Bandar Utama [In reply to] Can't Post

Makes sense also la...to bring money instead of food. Maybe at the puppython we can appoint more doggies to carry the tabung ya....very cute leh Cool

ginl
ALPHA

Nov 6, 2003, 6:09 AM

Post #588 of 591 (20741 views)
Shortcut

Good job ah pek, ashley and foo Wink

mackmack
Doggyman

Nov 6, 2003, 5:50 PM

Post #589 of 591 (20724 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ashley] September 14, 2003 - Responsible Dog Ownership Day, Central Park - Bandar Utama [In reply to] Can't Post

Ashley,

without u and ah-Foo as navigator, maybe need more than 2 hours~Tongue

Anyway, good job! (can see the smiley face from mdm. Kang.Smile)

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

Terry
K9 Kaki

Nov 7, 2003, 1:19 AM

Post #590 of 591 (20700 views)
Shortcut

Great Pics and good job. I think we should organise a trip to meet her and help her with some maintenance work too.

Terry Cool

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Nov 7, 2003, 7:39 AM

Post #591 of 591 (20688 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Terry,boon] September 14, 2003 - Responsible Dog Ownership Day, Central Park - Bandar Utama [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks Boon Smile

Terry, I agree...would be very helpful to her..

I'm not sure if they're for adoption(i think they are)but u can sponsor them..
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

First page Previous page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my