Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Show and Championship:
Before you show your dog, you can get your first MKA certified CC

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

chris78
K9 Maniac

Aug 21, 2003, 9:14 AM

Post #51 of 62 (1018 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Before you show your dog, you can get your first MKA certified CC [In reply to] Can't Post

Har...like that also can...sighUnsure

Riccaval
ALPHA

Aug 21, 2003, 6:54 PM

Post #52 of 62 (1004 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jepi69] Before you show your dog, you can get your first MKA certified CC [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileThks for the enlightenment but I stand by what I said about showing monochid or castrated dog. Unless they come up with the 'neutered' class.

UnsureAs for your remarks abt BNG and the members, I think thats your Personal problem with them and not relevant in this forum so no further comment,period.

BlushI know myself, I'm no Sifu. I can sense that you get very worked up with ppl with this title whether bestowed rightfully or in jest., same goes for ALPHAs. If you post more relevant or useful topics, who knows members might start calling you Sifu as well.LaughLaugh

Anyway shalom, peace to youCool

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 22, 2003, 1:42 AM

Post #53 of 62 (979 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jepi69] Before you show your dog, you can get your first MKA certified CC [In reply to] Can't Post

You write:

" ... there is an exception to the rules that you could show a castrated dog ... but the rule says that the animal could be shown and it will not be disqualified.
Better do your homework Oh Sifu! ..."

Your posting seems to imply that (a) there is some sort of generally accepted exception or rule whereby a "castrated" dog may be shown in a dog breed show without disqualification ... and that (b) such exception might even apply in Malaysia ...

My assumption in (b) above is not unreasonable because this thread concerns Malaysian dog breed shows and you make no clarification in your posting ...

Isn't a dog breed show the place to show "breeding" stock? ... I have always assumed castration to be pretty detrimental to breeding ...

So far, Australia is the only country in the world that has a separate class for "neutered" dogs ... with the emphasis on the words "only country" & "separate class" ... no CCs are awarded for this class.

Cheers ...

LCK
Dog Kichi

Aug 22, 2003, 7:28 PM

Post #54 of 62 (955 views)
Shortcut

It's not the job of the Check in Staff to find out if a dog is scratched or not. That is your responsibility as the owner to inform the CRS or Calling Steward that you have scratched your dog before the judging of your breed. The onus in on you as they already have enough on their plate and it is also corteous, so they do not keep calling your number thinking you are around. As for keeping the numbers the reason why numbers were held by exhibitors for that particular show was bec there was a lucky draw and each exhibit - whether present or not - was still entitled to a prize from the Lucky Draw.

LCK
Hacienda
Dachshunds of Distinction

Riccaval
ALPHA

Aug 22, 2003, 7:51 PM

Post #55 of 62 (951 views)
Shortcut
Re: [LCK] Before you show your dog, you can get your first MKA certified CC [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileYeh..LCK welcome.
Really fancy meeting you here.LaughLaugh
Remember what I tot LCK meant the last time?LaughLaugh

LCK
Dog Kichi

Aug 22, 2003, 8:08 PM

Post #56 of 62 (947 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Riccaval] Before you show your dog, you can get your first MKA certified CC [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks Uncle D!

As for LCK -well lets see if this lot can work it out, if not lets keep them guessing!! Wink

Are you going to Crufts next year? Is sponsoring you? Tongue

LCK
Hacienda
Dachshunds of Distinction

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 22, 2003, 8:41 PM

Post #57 of 62 (942 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Riccaval] Before you show your dog, you can get your first MKA certified CC [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi

... LCK still means what you thought it meant ... LaughLaughLaugh ...

ginl
ALPHA

Aug 22, 2003, 9:15 PM

Post #58 of 62 (938 views)
Shortcut

Oohh oohh i know what LCK means.....but cannot say it in here TongueLaugh

Riccaval
ALPHA

Aug 22, 2003, 11:42 PM

Post #59 of 62 (928 views)
Shortcut
Re: [surchinmy,ginl] Before you show your dog, you can get your first MKA certified CC [In reply to] Can't Post

WinkOOps, hope I didn't start a new guessing game.

Gina, I hope its not what I tot the last timeLaughLaugh. u hokkien ppl CrazyLaugh

BaoBao
Enthusiast

Sep 4, 2003, 8:43 PM

Post #60 of 62 (874 views)
Shortcut

LCK ?????????????

Riccaval
ALPHA

Sep 4, 2003, 11:36 PM

Post #61 of 62 (870 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BaoBao] Before you show your dog, you can get your first MKA certified CC [In reply to] Can't Post

WinkLCK = Lap Chong Kau = Dachshund

BaoBao
Enthusiast

Sep 5, 2003, 7:38 PM

Post #62 of 62 (855 views)
Shortcut

BOMBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Pirate

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my