First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

boon
Doggyman

Aug 18, 2003, 2:48 AM

Post #1 of 62 (3431 views)
Shortcut
Before you show your dog, you can get your first MKA certified CC Can't Post

Hi Members,

I'm not sure is this appropriate for me to post this matter here, but i do think i want to share with you all.

AKU Show ? MKA judges ? CC ? RCC ? Dog/Bitch ? if some one don't know what the above mentioned, is he or she qualify as a judge ? Clearly the answer is NO.

But what happened this morning in Selayang Mall, i saw it to believe it. A Japanese All Breed Judge don't event know whether that exhibit is a dog or bitch, he had made up his mind to arwarded the CC.

This is simple, because, the Japanese AB Judge don't event check the testical of the 'dog but is a bitch' or should i put it this way, whether that 'is a bitch dog' has the testical or not.

First, the black corgi was called to enter the ring, but how can a BITCH enter the show ring before the DOG ? How can the judge don't even check and confirm/ensure that the black corgi is a Male/Female in the first place ? How can the steward(s) didn't tell the judge that one of the Japanese Champ. Corgi is not turn out ? Do they doing their job ? They know what they are doing ?

But bottom line, i totally disappointed with this AKU show. A judge that doesn't 'experience' enough to diffferentiate the sex of the dog and simple close 2 eyes and give away the so called CC.

And no one notice ? or some insider knew it but just try to cover up ? I have no idea, but i totally think that this Japanese judge should not be invited to judge any Malaysian shows in the future.

Last but not least what is the title of this thread really means ?

'Before you show your dog, you can get your MKA certified CC'

Simple, Japanese judge, Japan Champ. is the title of the MIA Corgi that didn't turn out today.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

(This post was edited by Boon on Aug 18, 2003, 7:04 AM)

chris78
K9 Maniac

Aug 18, 2003, 10:32 AM

Post #2 of 62 (3403 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Before you show your dog, you can get your first MKA certified CC [In reply to] Can't Post

Wow!!! This is .........(speechless)! This actually happened!!!Shocked What's the point of showing our dogs in the future???Crazy

Hmmm...a Jap Judge with a Jap Champ. Sounds simple....but....UNPROFESSIONAL!!! Hope this incident will not happen again.

Boon, Thanks for sharing this with us. Cheers

boon
Doggyman

Aug 18, 2003, 4:33 PM

Post #3 of 62 (3401 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chris78] Before you show your dog, you can get your first MKA certified CC [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Chris,

No problem, i just share my thought and hope this didn't 'scared' somebody that so kia su of what so call a dog club in Malaysia. MKA.

You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 18, 2003, 6:58 PM

Post #4 of 62 (3393 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Before you show your dog, you can get your first MKA certified CC [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

so normally how do they invite the judges? were they sent here to Malaysia by random (our country's judges sent there, like an exchange), or they come judge here every year in the SAME event, or they just suka suka invite whoever they like????? :/

regards,
hunter

boon
Doggyman

Aug 18, 2003, 7:13 PM

Post #5 of 62 (3392 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hunter] Before you show your dog, you can get your first MKA certified CC [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Li Ping,

Not too sure how MKA do this, but my understanding is they will send the official invitation letter to the judge(s) for invitation. Most of the professional and popular one need to 'book' their time in advance like 2 to 3 years before the show. Yes, no kidding.

Some kennels club in oversea, they will invite their judges and plan out properly for the next few years of show, so that they have enough time to plan and schedule properly rather than stick with the 'pick those not too bz judge'.

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 18, 2003, 7:21 PM

Post #6 of 62 (3390 views)
Shortcut

hi,

2 to 3 years????? are there really so many dog shows around :O

if MKA had made earlier plans on scheduling and invitation, we could actually have better judges here. Malaysia always seem to pick all the *leftovers* from other countries...

with such poor judges, there is also no point showing the dogs as they might mistakenly declare an unfit dog a champion.

then our qualities here will drop. drop. drop :|

regards,
hunter

boon
Doggyman

Aug 18, 2003, 7:35 PM

Post #7 of 62 (3389 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hunter] Before you show your dog, you can get your first MKA certified CC [In reply to] Can't Post

hahahaha,

Precisely, the japanese judge don even aware and know that the Kennel Club welsh pembroke corgi standard. In the standard, they didn't said a corgi with tail is not allow, but from what i observed yesterday, the judge wanted to disqualify Ron and he has been told taht this is allow in malaysia.

Do u think that a judge should know this and if not, the organizer should at least brief him/her before the show ?

And also i like the word 'LEFTOVER' or 'Lor Tai Chang'

(This post was edited by boon on Aug 18, 2003, 7:37 PM)

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 18, 2003, 7:42 PM

Post #8 of 62 (3385 views)
Shortcut

hi,

yes, i've heard from Mrs khoo about it yesterday. now how unfair is that.

and yes, it is the organizer's responsibility to brief judges earlier rather than having him judging the dogs blur blur :/

also, i see that it's possible to pull some strings and gain title easily. sometimes i wonder why always the same dog same handler same winner. got so geng or not. Dog shows here is nothing but a very unfair game. mainly dominated by money and power :o

but luckily our puppycom members still able to brag some titles out of it >:) don't zap shu to all those ppl desperate to win.

regards,
hunter

boon
Doggyman

Aug 18, 2003, 7:46 PM

Post #9 of 62 (3384 views)
Shortcut

hahah agree.

they should have not call it a ABC show, instead it is a REAL breed show.

JolinG
Doggyman

Aug 19, 2003, 3:09 AM

Post #10 of 62 (3365 views)
Shortcut

huh i dun understand wat u are trying to convey here.
so u mean the judges that come to malaysia are chapalang judges ..and u mean judges from malaysia are of no quality either?
FYI future judges have to sit for test on ..every breed in theory and also practical..if they fail then they wont become judge...and if they pass the judging test they will then become chief ring steward followed by ..lets say group judge where he can only judge a dog group (either toy, working etc)
and for the practical test respected and ver experience judges from overseas come n conduct the practical judging test.
as for the BITCH that enter the ring first..its the ring stewards fault not the judge for mixing up the contenders n stuff.

jepi69
Novice

Aug 19, 2003, 7:08 AM

Post #11 of 62 (3356 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JolinG] Before you show your dog, you can get your first MKA certified CC [In reply to] Can't Post

U r indeed absolutely correct in your statement. I was about to tell Mr. Know all Boon about his outbreak for being little knowledge is dangerous. I wonder if he knows that his Bonney whom we are suppose to trust with our soul is an albino ?
Anyway, since you have 'educated' him I need not say anymore.
The ring steward or the CRS is at fault. As far as the judge is concerned, his job is to judge an animal presented to him in the ring and no more. It is a norm for dogs to enter the ring first, but the order of judging whether dog or bitch first, the show manager has the discretion to reverse the order but not the category. I wonder Mr. Boon you know and understand what I am saying?

(This post was edited by jepi69 on Aug 19, 2003, 7:11 AM)

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Aug 19, 2003, 9:47 AM

Post #12 of 62 (3346 views)
Shortcut

Boon,

I saw what happened from a distance also and I was really surprise to see the judge took back and gave it to the other corgi. This is so unfair and I did notice he was saying something abt the tail. He didn't even really judge the 2 dog before giving out the CC for that matter !

cheers,
minglmy

chris78
K9 Maniac

Aug 19, 2003, 11:24 AM

Post #13 of 62 (3342 views)
Shortcut

Hi Boon,

Thanks for sharing this with us. But there's one thing I just dont seems to understand.Unsure Why dont they voice out? This is totally not fair to the rest of the exhibitors. Crazy

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 19, 2003, 4:26 PM

Post #14 of 62 (3340 views)
Shortcut

Errmm.. if this is true, then maybe what I heard in the lift was true too.... On my way to have Dim Sum, there was a bunch of guys who said, how can the Jap judge let a limping dog win? I am not sure how true is this, but the rest of the guys seems to be agreeing on what he said.

He also add "If next time he wants to see this new trend (limping dog) he would go cut his dog leg's vein, so that the dog can start limping in the ring and win".... gosh..

boon
Doggyman

Aug 19, 2003, 4:46 PM

Post #15 of 62 (3337 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JolinG] Before you show your dog, you can get your first MKA certified CC [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Derrick,

Hhaha u know who is the CRS for that ring ? To me, whether judges in malaysia got quality or not is not up to my say. Show it and proof it that they're ok. By all means i'm not in the position of commenting whether they're good or chapalang.

But one thing for sure, that japanese judge didn't check whether the dog is a male or female.Crazy

Many Judges Cheers

boon
Doggyman

Aug 19, 2003, 4:50 PM

Post #16 of 62 (3335 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jepi69] Before you show your dog, you can get your first MKA certified CC [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Mr Jepi69,

why must albino ? why not use the word dudley ? u donno what is dudley means ? check it out. ok. Do u know y and which gene carrying the color gene didn't turn out and caused ur so called' albino ?

Whether or not bitch or dog, if the judge didn't check for testical, r u INDIRECTLY telling me that a dog with single testical can take part in the show ring ? or a neutered dog is ok too ? no check, means don care whether or not the dog is in proper development.Sly

Many Dudley Cheers

boon
Doggyman

Aug 19, 2003, 4:56 PM

Post #17 of 62 (3334 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chris78] Before you show your dog, you can get your first MKA certified CC [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Chris,

In fact the owner did called and talk to the 'He Female' corgi's owner, but ..........................crap...........carp...............and crap.............

That's where the title of this thread derived from.Wink

boon
Doggyman

Aug 19, 2003, 4:59 PM

Post #18 of 62 (3332 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaz] Before you show your dog, you can get your first MKA certified CC [In reply to] Can't Post

hahhah,

ok then i want to show my Bonney also, then we can have fun in the show ring with all sort of dudley, limping, HD dogs. See which dog is the most severe then get the BIS of the day and second will be the runner up.

Since we're talking about equally right, i 'DO' think a limping dog deserve a right to show.....muakakkakakakak if what u said is true.

Riccaval
ALPHA

Aug 19, 2003, 7:11 PM

Post #19 of 62 (3326 views)
Shortcut

SmileHi boon, you blur oredi ahLaughLaugh why u reply to me?

Its JoinG posting lah.....she posted then told me abt it hahaha.

She also got her views horCool

boon
Doggyman

Aug 19, 2003, 7:14 PM

Post #20 of 62 (3324 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Riccaval] Before you show your dog, you can get your first MKA certified CC [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Uncle,

hahahahah, may be me haven't wake up yet leh...saw the CKCS and the first fellow that i think of is u mah, so i just put hi Derrick loh....

paiseh paiseh......Pirate

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 19, 2003, 7:39 PM

Post #21 of 62 (3322 views)
Shortcut

Oh yeah.. now that you've mentioned, the guy also did mention that the 'limping dog' was awarded Best in Breed / Best in Group.... Tongue

Riccaval
ALPHA

Aug 19, 2003, 8:06 PM

Post #22 of 62 (3319 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaz] Before you show your dog, you can get your first MKA certified CC [In reply to] Can't Post

Tonguelisa, curious lah.........what breed is the limping dog?

Best in Group also.........wah!!!!

JolinG
Doggyman

Aug 20, 2003, 1:02 AM

Post #23 of 62 (3302 views)
Shortcut

hello boon
im not derrick..im joanne
u dun need to see whether the dog is male or female
take one look at it..the judge will know whether to award the dog a cc or not....he can also chose to withhold it if HE so please and htink the dog is not up to HIS standard...really
its all up to the individual judge who is judging that day.
show n proof to u that the judge are not chapalang? or u show n proff to me?..im not saying all the judges here are good...OR bad...each individual judge got diffrent taste.....so today your dog may get a cc..under diffrent judge he will be chuck out. we've experience it all b4...its like that
thats how it is..no point arguing this n that

boon
Doggyman

Aug 20, 2003, 1:11 AM

Post #24 of 62 (3299 views)
Shortcut

Hi Joanne,

Ha, this is your real name rightWink, i thought u name is Jolin. Anyway, i do agree with u up to certain extend, but just 'take one look at it to award CC' ? is a bit hard to convince me.Tongue

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 20, 2003, 2:45 AM

Post #25 of 62 (3291 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Riccaval] Before you show your dog, you can get your first MKA certified CC [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh, I was actually hoping for them to say it out, but sounds like a large breed.. but then again, it's my assumption, I could be wrong, but positive about the 'limping' dog. Smile

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my