Shih Tzu and other dogs for adoption!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

sasa
Enthusiast

Nov 11, 2004, 8:49 AM

Post #26 of 44 (1951 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joanch] for dogiie!!reply asap [In reply to] Can't Post

Hmmm... there is 3rd place for our doggie at Ikano Power Center. Can not recall now whether is located at Lower Ground Foor or Ground Floor but i am very sure this doggie friendly place is just beside Restaurant Mahatthon Fish Market (spelling mistake)... I found it last month n no yet taking my furkid there...

cheers, Lotus
BOWIE I MISS YOU!!!

pei02
Enthusiast

Nov 11, 2004, 5:08 PM

Post #27 of 44 (1940 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joanch] for dogiie!!reply asap [In reply to] Can't Post

They actually just a cafe, but 1 of the owner's daughter always bring her doggie there, and other owner also like dogs, so they don't mind the doggie sit on the chair. If u know Sri hartamas, there is a plaza damas, just give a visit la, if u dont know, can call me, i show u the way. my ph 0123838854.

The other cafe cafe also, the owner likes dog very very very very much, but just the makan very expensive, and if u bring ur dog there, owners will sit together and chat with u(unless too busy).

Or can hav a doggie birthday party there if u wan it.

joanch
Enthusiast

Nov 12, 2004, 6:47 AM

Post #28 of 44 (1928 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pei02] for dogiie!!reply asap [In reply to] Can't Post

hi!
thanks for all your information!
i know where is sri hartamas as my brother is selling cars there...
i will ask him:-)
thanks a lot!Frown
I have a Papillon and an Australian Silky Terrier. One sheds and the other one needs grooming quite a lot

jadeng
Enthusiast

Nov 12, 2004, 4:40 PM

Post #29 of 44 (1923 views)
Shortcut

CrazyREALLY AH? in sri hartamas?! very near my house lah! ai, i sure there very expensiveeeeeee, i dun wish to open a shop like this!!!

oh i just bring my schanzer back, well, she still like to bite thing, my hand lah, my father hand lah, train her go toilet very very suffer!!!Unsure

oh u will b there too? oh really? em,,think i can go there meet u too!!!

or like this, who will like to join us, plz leave ur contact email or msn or phone, anything, n make sure we can contact u easy, n u will reply easy n fast, we come to have a party~

want ah? who want? who want? leave the details to me ah!!! jade here!!!Laugh

jadeng
Enthusiast

Nov 12, 2004, 4:45 PM

Post #30 of 44 (1923 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gillian923] for dogiie!!reply asap [In reply to] Can't Post

Smileoh thanks thanks~~ love u guys!!

u r good n good n good !

well, planning to do a party for puppy, well, who would like to join?

jadeng
Enthusiast

Nov 12, 2004, 4:54 PM

Post #31 of 44 (1917 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sasa] for dogiie!!reply asap [In reply to] Can't Post

Smileoh in ikano........ we can bring there in? where the location, which floor, can u tell me again?

thanks for ur information!!!

well, what dog u have now? mine 1 is schanzer, is a she, very frenly with others dog.

mayb we may meet up? ha

sasa
Enthusiast

Nov 14, 2004, 5:57 AM

Post #32 of 44 (1880 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jadeng] for dogiie!!reply asap [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi jadeng,

U can go to direction board n search for the " Mahatthon Fish Shop " first. once u got the Mahatthon n on the left hand side there's the " Pet Allowed Restaurant " which i mention about... i really can't remember the name ler. Sorry...

The owner put some tables n chairs outside the restaurant n on the top of tables there are several tend cards which noted " dog allowed outside restaurant only " so pls remember dun bring ur furkids step in the restaurant woo

U owned a Miniature Schnauzer? On what color is that? I like MS in Black & Silver ler... My Bowie is a medium size mixed breed. Some ppl claim is Bichon Frise Mixed or Havanais Mixed or Tibetan Terrier or... make me also feel blur blur now

Sure i hope to bring Bowie along wth me to have a cup of tea at Cafe/Restaurant but not now lar cos this fella not being well-train yet so i afraid he might pee every where in the shop but i did take him out for walk twice a day n every Saturday he will join the Jungle Trekking wth his furkids friend at Pendidikan Bukit Gasing. We have a MS girl here too. so u n ur MS come also lar... really fun u know

cheers, Lotus
BOWIE I MISS YOU!!!

pei02
Enthusiast

Nov 15, 2004, 5:01 AM

Post #33 of 44 (1873 views)
Shortcut

Jade, when u wan to hav party? let us know the date.

joanch
Enthusiast

Nov 17, 2004, 7:50 AM

Post #34 of 44 (1845 views)
Shortcut

wow going to have a party?:-D
i think our dog will finish the food before us la:-)
please tell me if got any party ok!Frown
I have a Papillon and an Australian Silky Terrier. One sheds and the other one needs grooming quite a lot

jadeng
Enthusiast

Nov 17, 2004, 5:36 PM

Post #35 of 44 (1832 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sasa] for dogiie!!reply asap [In reply to] Can't Post

Shockedoh thanks...i do hope sasha may join u guys around..but she...in clinic now.......... i very worried about her,,what happened?

plz refer to " member introduc" go in my chat room, is jadeng there : love u guys...

u will find put what happened........

jadeng
Enthusiast

Nov 17, 2004, 5:40 PM

Post #36 of 44 (1832 views)
Shortcut

Unimpressedpei... plz go to "member introduc" go in my chat jadeng "love u guys" u will find out what happened to my sasha

any one wanna know a story about : a bad pet shop n a good doctor may go in too.... i really worried n sad now

gillian923
K9 Kaki

Nov 20, 2004, 12:46 AM

Post #37 of 44 (1783 views)
Shortcut

Thank you for your invitation...then i must attend and bring along with my two furkids? will you invite them as well???hehehheh...

gillian923
K9 Kaki

Nov 20, 2004, 12:54 AM

Post #38 of 44 (1781 views)
Shortcut

really, then i have to go n try first....the restaurant is named wowo cafe rite? then i think i shld bring my furkids there lo...hehhehe...even can arrange birthday party also with my furkids?

jadeng
Enthusiast

Nov 20, 2004, 1:01 AM

Post #39 of 44 (1779 views)
Shortcut

em,,of coz we can

ur puppy birthday? wa! mayb we should go to honey bee is better right? i hear there can bring puppy. wowow i not sure, coz near petaling st,,scare puppy run

well, my sasha is getting better now but still no sui to bring herout...so if any party in nov...mayb i cant make it..sorry gilian

gillian923
K9 Kaki

Nov 20, 2004, 1:36 AM

Post #40 of 44 (1777 views)
Shortcut

Dont worry, i just read the post on another forum...ur baby is so kesian lah...i cant take it if my babies fall on sick.

Yaloh, wish to organise a b'day party , i mean outdoor b'day party with my furkids. Last few mth, i had organised a b'day party for one of my furkid and also invite his doggie fren and our fren too...cut cake some more leh...was so happy that day....share with u when meet...hope ur baby get well. Take care urself onli u can concentrate to take care ur baby

pei02
Enthusiast

Nov 20, 2004, 7:46 AM

Post #41 of 44 (1758 views)
Shortcut

Not petaling str, at Sri hartamas la.

jadeng
Enthusiast

Nov 21, 2004, 8:58 AM

Post #42 of 44 (1747 views)
Shortcut

oh oh...she is good now!!!! thanks

jadeng
Enthusiast

Nov 21, 2004, 8:59 AM

Post #43 of 44 (1746 views)
Shortcut

Laughoh sorry..near where? location location..

so u wanna have a party for ur puppy????

ferryjoni
Novice

Nov 21, 2004, 9:38 PM

Post #44 of 44 (1737 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] Shih Tzu and other dogs for adoption! [In reply to] Can't Post

hello ...

could u tell me the PAW address??? i would like to pay a visit to PAW... and i would like to adopt 1 puppy ... thanks for telling me...

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my