Is my dog sad?? Please help me

tabbycat_79
New User

Aug 17, 2003, 3:48 PM

Post #1 of 2 (918 views)
Shortcut
Is my dog sad?? Please help me Can't Post

Frown

Hi, i'm new to the club and i have this three year old dog, i used to have three dogs but my german shepard husky cross had to be put down because of a rare disorder that caused him to me come parylised and those two dogs loved each other and played together everyday, well once casper was put down the puppy still had my other dog to play with but he's really old and is being put down next week and my puppy already seems so sad i'm afriad what will happen to him when he's all alone i think he'll need a new playmate but mom say no more pets so what should i do? please email me at TabbyCat_79@hotmai.com

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 18, 2003, 8:26 AM

Post #2 of 2 (910 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tabbycat_79] Is my dog sad?? Please help me [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

since your mom does not allow new playmates for your dog, I guess all you can do is to spend even more quality time with your pup to go through tough times like this.

take him out for walks, play with him, think of whatever u can to cheer this little fella up :/ he must be emotionally traumatized by the loss of his 2 friends :/

regards,
hunter

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my