Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
MARI MARI!! SHIH TZU owners come here!!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 Next page Last page  View All

lilK
Dog Kichi

Aug 8, 2002, 1:58 AM

Post #1 of 265 (11045 views)
Shortcut
MARI MARI!! SHIH TZU owners come here!!! Can't Post

to all the pedigreed or croos shih tzu owners.....
let this lil be the place for us to exchange ideas bout grooming, health, behaviour bout our beloved furballs!!
and i jus wanna know how many shih tzus owners do we have here!
Wink

les
K9 Maniac

Aug 8, 2002, 3:02 AM

Post #2 of 265 (11035 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lilK] MARI MARI!! SHIH TZU owners come here!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

I know Joon Keet's gf got one.. erm.. is it Lisa Joon keet's gf? Blush

*~Sunny Macho, My lil puggy~*
Laugh -Born 15th March, 2002-
Laugh

Copied this frm ahming, touch huh?
"Please don't cry in front of my grave,

I don't mind if you keep a new dog.

I won't angry if you give my toys to others dog,

I will be happy if other dogs can enjoy your love as me."

May
Old Hand

Aug 8, 2002, 11:41 PM

Post #3 of 265 (11022 views)
Shortcut

I owned a Shih Tzu cross named Nie Nie.

lisachew

Aug 8, 2002, 11:59 PM

Post #4 of 265 (11021 views)
Shortcut
Re: [les] MARI MARI!! SHIH TZU owners come here!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi hih

hahah u got us right!!!!
Regards
Lisa

"A dash of lion, several teaspoons of rabbit, a couple ounces of old Chinese men, a bit of a beggar, a tablespoon of monkey, one part baby seal, and a dash of teddy bear." - shih tzu

lilK
Dog Kichi

Aug 9, 2002, 12:54 AM

Post #5 of 265 (11016 views)
Shortcut
Re: MARI MARI!! SHIH TZU owners come here!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

so where do u ppl bring the furball grooming?
wat food do u give to our beloved furballs?

FantasiaShihTzu
Novice

Aug 9, 2002, 8:21 AM

Post #6 of 265 (11008 views)
Shortcut

Out of curiousity, what are the lines of most malaysian shih tzu?

Did the breeder of your dogs not teach you how to groom?

Breeder of BIS - BISS - BJIS - BBPIS - BBPISS, Champion and Grand Champion Shih Tzu.

lilK
Dog Kichi

Aug 9, 2002, 11:47 AM

Post #7 of 265 (11005 views)
Shortcut
Re: [FantasiaShihTzu] MARI MARI!! SHIH TZU owners come here!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

those basic grooming i do myself...but when comes to trimming..i cant make my boi stay put...so dare not try trimming myself...

lisachew

Aug 9, 2002, 4:22 PM

Post #8 of 265 (11003 views)
Shortcut
Re: [FantasiaShihTzu] MARI MARI!! SHIH TZU owners come here!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi

what you mean about the lines in malaysia shih tzu?

anyway i used to bring teddy to ss2(one of the petshop) for grooming, but the ppl there a bit rough towards him. I dun like tat at all.

other than trimming his body fur , all i do it myself. Sly And its pretty hard time to make him stay still!! Crazy

i also tried cutting his nose fur last month...done with it and very satisfied although not professionally cut but boleh lar.... Blush

how bout you guys?
Regards
Lisa

"A dash of lion, several teaspoons of rabbit, a couple ounces of old Chinese men, a bit of a beggar, a tablespoon of monkey, one part baby seal, and a dash of teddy bear." - shih tzu

FantasiaShihTzu
Novice

Aug 9, 2002, 9:16 PM

Post #9 of 265 (10995 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lisachew] MARI MARI!! SHIH TZU owners come here!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

I mean, what are the pedigrees based on? US lines, Australian, etc?

I would NOT recommend anyone to bring their shih tzu to a pet shop to be trimmed, GOOD HEAVENS!

If you bought your shih tzu from an ethical breeder they would teach you how to do it....

Or go buy a grooming tape on grooming pet shih tzu and how to cut them down.

Ena lane hgas some tapes on those...

Cheryll
http://www.fantasiashihtzu.com

Breeder of BIS - BISS - BJIS - BBPIS - BBPISS, Champion and Grand Champion Shih Tzu.

lilK
Dog Kichi

Aug 13, 2002, 4:26 AM

Post #10 of 265 (10982 views)
Shortcut

fantasiashihtzu..
i know who u r liao!!
so glad to meet u here..
maybe u could share ur experiences or give us some enlightment on how to groom these furkids??

FantasiaShihTzu
Novice

Aug 27, 2002, 10:55 AM

Post #11 of 265 (10964 views)
Shortcut

Oh heavens what do you mean you know me? Have we met before? Sorry... am very forgetful

lilK
Dog Kichi

Aug 27, 2002, 1:04 PM

Post #12 of 265 (10963 views)
Shortcut

erm..
my ST shih fu...know u lor..
she told me bout u...and ur beautiful STs...
so u must give us some tips how too take care ST!!!
thanks!!!!!!Wink

FantasiaShihTzu
Novice

Aug 27, 2002, 1:32 PM

Post #13 of 265 (10961 views)
Shortcut

lilk - Thank you!

But who is your friend that knows me?

To have beautiful shih tzu you first go buy from a reputable breeder.

Then you groom and groom and groom, LOL!

Good food and vitamins are a must!

Cheryll

mackay_low

Sep 7, 2002, 10:25 PM

Post #14 of 265 (10937 views)
Shortcut

Lines??? Cheryll??? LOL.......well, I guess it most Australian lines here in the pet market, based from Erintoi to other Australian kennels such as CHANTREY!!!!!! Well, most of the Tzu here are from Australian lines.....Recently, it is getting popular of having Taiwan Shih Tzus because everyone is going for small ones when Shih Tzu's selling competition is rough. As you know, Taiwan's are so small and are based on American lines.

Mackay

y33v0n
New User

Sep 9, 2002, 8:26 PM

Post #15 of 265 (10923 views)
Shortcut

Hie FantasiaShihTzu , do you have any contact which is the reputable breeder ? any advices if I want to get a new shih tzu puppy ? Is there any contact that I can get from you all beside buying from the retail pet shop .
Cheers,
=y33v0n=

lisachew

Sep 17, 2002, 12:11 AM

Post #16 of 265 (10914 views)
Shortcut
Re: [y33v0n] MARI MARI!! SHIH TZU owners come here!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hey shih tzu lovers...
Just wondering how many are they here in the forum.

To those pedigree and non-pedigree owners, pls drop by and introduce ur little furkid. What abouit sharing their wonderful photos also? As you can see mine is just below me name.

Come on come on.....
Regards
Lisa

lisachew

Nov 7, 2002, 8:21 PM

Post #17 of 265 (10877 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lisachew] MARI MARI!! SHIH TZU owners come here!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello to all shih tzu owners

Just wondering do your tzu tears a lot? Sometimes the fur between the eyes are all wet? Which also cause a wet line down to their mouth???

And sometimes it smells too....
Anyone?
Regards
Lisa

ujen
Novice

Nov 12, 2002, 8:33 PM

Post #18 of 265 (10857 views)
Shortcut

lisa, am wondering what do you feed your st with cos i have a friend who's st finds most kibbles unappelable and we are trying to find out the feed thats best for the breed as we do not want to leave the kibbles in the open for long hours allowing him to feed on it whenever he feels like it. please help.

Ujen

Cos' they deserve the best!

lisachew

Nov 12, 2002, 8:36 PM

Post #19 of 265 (10856 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ujen] MARI MARI!! SHIH TZU owners come here!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

I can say ST really is a picky animal. Crazy

Well, i am feeding NUTRO right now. He seems to like it. INNOVA he got bored with it.

EUKANUBA i think its good also. SO he likes both of the brand
Regards
Lisa

ujen
Novice

Nov 12, 2002, 8:54 PM

Post #20 of 265 (10855 views)
Shortcut

we recently tried to feed it with eukanuba...previously it was on pedigree....so does yours have the problem of 'aiting' for hours before it feeds on the kibbles.

Ujen

lisachew

Nov 12, 2002, 9:03 PM

Post #21 of 265 (10854 views)
Shortcut

well actually once half a year, he will act like that. Then I hv to change his kibbles untill he shows interest on it. CrazyMad

Well, you can try giving him rice instead once a while
Regards
Lisa

ujen
Novice

Nov 12, 2002, 9:14 PM

Post #22 of 265 (10853 views)
Shortcut

will try mixing wet food with his kibbles. thanks

Ujen

May
Old Hand

Nov 13, 2002, 6:43 PM

Post #23 of 265 (10843 views)
Shortcut

I'm having problem in feeding my shih tzu mix too.

She's on science diet and she doesn't like it. So what I do is I'll mix some beef or fish with the kibble and she'll gobble the food in 10 minutes. But sometimes she will pretend like she's not interested in the food and in the end I have to hand feed her. She's soooo naughty.

cyphang
Canine Addict

Nov 17, 2002, 8:21 PM

Post #24 of 265 (10828 views)
Shortcut
Re: [May] MARI MARI!! SHIH TZU owners come here!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Right now, the breeder is feeding my Sunnie, a female shih tzu (about 8 weeks) with Bil Jac. He tried giving her Science Diet but she doesn't even want to have a nibble of it. But she likes Bil Jac so I guess I will stick to that for a while when I take her home. Bil Jac can only be found at vets' clinics and not pet shops.

Regards,

CY
With warm regards,
CY Phang

Mummy of Sunnie, the happy, cheeky and naughty female shih tzu pup

lisachew

Nov 18, 2002, 6:32 PM

Post #25 of 265 (10817 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cyphang] MARI MARI!! SHIH TZU owners come here!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

There is one ingredient in Bil Jac that I saw will cause skin problem to certain dogs. Well, maybe you can have some research on it.
Regards
Lisa

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my