He Bite My Specs and Handphone :(

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 21, 2003, 8:25 PM

Post #26 of 45 (2037 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] He Bite My Specs and Handphone :( [In reply to] Can't Post

COUNTLESS PAIRS!!! there was once, Eve forgot to shut the shoe cabinet and went off!!! when we came home, TWO of my black heels were all chewed up beyond repair!!!!! MadMadMad

kimia_girl
Dog Kichi

Aug 22, 2003, 12:12 AM

Post #27 of 45 (2031 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaz] He Bite My Specs and Handphone :( [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there ...

i guess im lucky then...

now twinkle quite good boy already ...nv bite shoes or socks for few days ...n he play with my little hamster Laugh so cute...

sometimes he likes to kacau gwendolyn's hammie too

sherlock & twinkle

Gwendolyn
Novice

Aug 22, 2003, 1:43 AM

Post #28 of 45 (2028 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kimia_girl] He Bite My Specs and Handphone :( [In reply to] Can't Post

yaya, and when the hamster looks at him.. it's just like, oh my gosh, what is this? so big one...

and when he sits near the hamster cage, kena hamster bite his tail oh hehehe
~Gwen~

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Aug 22, 2003, 8:27 AM

Post #29 of 45 (2024 views)
Shortcut

hahahaa, i got a fav pair of slipper which became Mocha's supper and she loves socks. A few of mine only left one... the other one is somewhere out there in my garden lying with all the worms and earth ! lol

cheers,
minglmy

sweeeng
ALPHA

Aug 22, 2003, 6:22 PM

Post #30 of 45 (2020 views)
Shortcut

Mine is worst... we keep our shoes in the shoe rack and make sure it's close properly ... this lab of mine, alwiz see how we open and close the rack. Then finally one day, she decided to open the rack herself and bite all our shoes....Crazy

regards,
sweeeng

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 22, 2003, 11:04 PM

Post #31 of 45 (2014 views)
Shortcut

War!! very good huh? never bite some more can play with Hamsters!!! If for Jaz, I'm sure she'll use her paws and start scratching and steping on them!! hahahha!!! Cool

kimia_girl
Dog Kichi

Aug 23, 2003, 7:23 AM

Post #32 of 45 (2010 views)
Shortcut

hi there ...

twinkle is scared of hamster ..coz kena hamster bite his tail before . He jealous teruk teruk when im talking or playing with my hamsters or even new born baby fish....Crazy

he very boh song...n kacau me anyway he can to get my attention...sigh**

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 24, 2003, 8:28 PM

Post #33 of 45 (2005 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sweeeng] He Bite My Specs and Handphone :( [In reply to] Can't Post

HAHAHAH!! Look on the brighter side.. you Lab is very smart... see a few times, knows how to do it himself already!!! very smart Laugh.. next time you'll need a lock or make sure your Lab is not around when you keep your shoes!!

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 24, 2003, 8:31 PM

Post #34 of 45 (2004 views)
Shortcut

Whharrr.. then u better ensure you keep your hamster in a safe place.. otherwise when you are not around and when your dog gets very pissed, he might end up eating up your hamster!!! Smile

sweeeng
ALPHA

Aug 25, 2003, 5:31 PM

Post #35 of 45 (1997 views)
Shortcut

Too smart also a bit susah.. he..he...

regards,
sweeeng

kimia_girl
Dog Kichi

Aug 25, 2003, 6:34 PM

Post #36 of 45 (1996 views)
Shortcut

hi,

he doewan to layan the hamster at all oleid ...mayb the hamster oso hao lian doewan layan him ...Unsure

twinkle is only 3 months old but 3 kg liao ..considered overweight?Crazy

he has big tummie...Unimpressed

my housemates...ehmm...they sayang him very much...they give him eat when he tipu them with his innocent eyes...aih...kesian all my housemates kena tipu teruk by a 3 months old puppy

julius
Novice

Aug 26, 2003, 7:54 AM

Post #37 of 45 (1993 views)
Shortcut

Pirate You just have to be patient, But sometimes I can go Balastic with my Dog, My dog bit my car..ever heard of that. He makan even rubber and all the logos on my car and slippers. So you got to be patient..I guess..*sighs*

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 26, 2003, 4:14 PM

Post #38 of 45 (1990 views)
Shortcut

You prefer a Smart dog or not so smart dog Smile? Smart ones better right? But you cannot tricked them too many times... if not, you kena tricked back by them Laugh

sweeeng
ALPHA

Aug 26, 2003, 5:49 PM

Post #39 of 45 (1989 views)
Shortcut
Re: [julius] He Bite My Specs and Handphone :( [In reply to] Can't Post

Not surprise.... cos my dog bite my car bumper too. Crazy But luckily it didn't become a habit for her.

And you know those plastic toy bones for them to bite to clean their teeth??? My lab ar... very naughty ... she'll bite the plastic into pieces and eat them all up. She even did that on her plastic bowl. Then had no choice but to get a stainless steel bowl for her...

regards,
sweeeng

kimia_girl
Dog Kichi

Aug 27, 2003, 3:46 AM

Post #40 of 45 (1985 views)
Shortcut
Re: [julius] He Bite My Specs and Handphone :( [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there,

yaya im tryin to be more sabar already Cool

twinkle is like a super glue ..stick on me all the time...when im changing aquarium water ..he will just lye beside n watch me. hahah so cute....

everytime after i scold him ..he will get angry ...then the next morning after his breakfast he will run to me ...jump n jump beside my chair ...wan me to hug hug him Laugh n super guai for the first few hours...after that u know lar...he will turn into a monster again...Mad

bringing twinkle back to malacca soon hope he will be happier coz got sherlock to play with him Smile

sherlock & twinkle

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 27, 2003, 4:44 PM

Post #41 of 45 (1981 views)
Shortcut

Car Bumper?!! HAHAAH!! My friend's dalmation use to do that as well.... so what she did was to apply some 'sambal' on the bumper... so when her dalmation try to bite it again... it actually very spicy and she kept drinking water! ahahhahaha! Smile

sweeeng
ALPHA

Aug 27, 2003, 5:57 PM

Post #42 of 45 (1978 views)
Shortcut

yah...yah... I did experience dogs eating chilli. My shih tzu .... very greedy.. so one day she wanted to steal my hubby's nuggets. She keep licking the plate but unfortunately licked the side where the chilli sauce was... then she just sit there quietly until she's like about to cry. Had to bring her water to her.... ha..ha..ha...

regards,
sweeeng

doodle
ALPHA

Sep 1, 2003, 8:29 PM

Post #43 of 45 (1974 views)
Shortcut

just listen to all these complains about what their dogs bit for leisure but cost us bucks and bucks makes me laugh!!!Sly

My basset does the same too. Irony isn't it? Why all dogs love to bite our expensive stuff?

He attacks the washing machine wires, sofa, the door, all of our socks and shoes, well grown orchid now become to pieces. So kek sam...

I guess the solution is to buy that bitter spray that has lemon in it. They will stay out. Can we use original lemon skin? it is cheaper that way. Anyone tried?

strawhoney
K9 Maniac

Sep 2, 2003, 6:38 PM

Post #44 of 45 (1971 views)
Shortcut

odie luvs his daddy's shoes!Tongue

now you see, now you don't!Cool
Meme

odie moves MY world!

snoopdog
K9 Kaki

Sep 3, 2003, 2:16 AM

Post #45 of 45 (1967 views)
Shortcut

SmileMy Dome likes socks too but only if it's on his daddy's feet. When he takes it off to give it to Dome to chew, don't like..must be with feet in it one. So now daddy have to take off his socks in his car before he comes into the house. I think Dome likes smelly stuff, like fart also. Hehehe...Sly

Ciao
Angeline + Maximus & Dome(miss u!)

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my