Greetings from ....... ME !!!

terrance
Novice

Aug 1, 2002, 9:41 PM

Post #1 of 14 (1689 views)
Shortcut
Greetings from ....... ME !!! Can't Post

Hi everybody ....

I am new here and i guess it will be nice to introduce myself to all the ppl here ? Smile

Well , my name is Terrance from Tmn Melawati , KL . Currently a 3rd year engineering student at University Tenaga Nasional located at Kajang and a part time tutor. Because at my age, I am still learning the tips and tricks about doggie.I've been observing this forum for quite some time before i decided to 'voice out' Cool . Still cant figure out how come suddenly i so keen on doggie.......maybe because of housmate influence ? or maybe because of movies ? but it doesnt matter right now....Laugh

I have great interest in Dalmation and G.Retriever but sad case i dont have any of them. Keen on getting one but after reading all the topics regarding "WHY YOU SHOULD NOT BUY PUPPIES FROM PET SHOP , PUPPY PURCHASED FROM PET SHOP DIED OF DISTEMPER etc " i have a fear in getting a puppy from pet shop rite now , maybe any 'senior' can advise on how or where to get a good puppy ? or any reliable pet shop operated by breeder ?

I have a question ,

If i buy a puppy from apet shop or any breeder with MKA cert , how do i transfer the ownership to my name ? i mean , the cert will have my name or how ? i've seen MKA ceet before and does it mean that if i owe the puppy i can change the name on the cert too if i want ? Please advise.

Well , should my introduction is quite lousy or too simple then ... hehe Blush but feel free to ask me any questions u have in mind.

Oh ya , before i make a move .... i am ready to have a Dal or G.Retriever pup so if anybody has it pls inform me ? Laugh

Till then , have a nice day ahead and happy wuf wuf-ing

Regards
Regards,
Have a nice day ahead....

wkser
ALPHA

Aug 1, 2002, 9:55 PM

Post #2 of 14 (1688 views)
Shortcut
Re: [terrance] Greetings from ....... ME !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi terrance,
welcome to the forum..............you can call MKA or surf at ..............they can recommend breeder for you............

regards

terrance
Novice

Aug 1, 2002, 10:03 PM

Post #3 of 14 (1685 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wkser] Greetings from ....... ME !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

wkser ,

Done that long time ago Blush Just that i wish to 'expand' my knowledge cos some members might have good experience in purchasing a puppy from petshop or breeder so i thought maybe they can share ?

anyway , thanks for your advise/ reply......i noticed all the ppl in puppy.com are very very friendly and helpful Cool

oh ya...cant wait for the next MKA show on the 8th of Sept . Heard it will be at Selayang Mall ?

Regards
Regards,

lisachew

Aug 1, 2002, 10:41 PM

Post #4 of 14 (1681 views)
Shortcut

I think somewhere in the forum....erm..the adoption...some one posted a golden retriever for adoption...maybe you can check on it?
Regards
Lisa

"A dash of lion, several teaspoons of rabbit, a couple ounces of old Chinese men, a bit of a beggar, a tablespoon of monkey, one part baby seal, and a dash of teddy bear." - shih tzu

arthur
ALPHA

Aug 1, 2002, 11:00 PM

Post #5 of 14 (1679 views)
Shortcut

Hi Terrance,

Welcome to the forum. I am a newbie here myself but as you have observed, the folks here are a helpful,friendly bunch. Smile

In answer to your query rdging ownership xfr from the breeder to you:

1. Get the breeder to sign the ownership transfer form.

2. Submit this form together with the original MKA cert to MKA office.

And that's all there is to it! The transfer of ownership details are recorded at the back of the cert to show you as the new owner.

Rdgs

Arthur

cdmoo
ALPHA

Aug 1, 2002, 11:31 PM

Post #6 of 14 (1676 views)
Shortcut

hi terrance,
welcome to the forum.
I noticed Arthur already answered ur question on the transfering of MKA ownership. ...just that there's minimal admin./transfer fee u need to pay.. If i recalled correctly..it's about RM50 or so..

good luck in searching ur dog(s).
Smile
regards,

CD Moo

Khoobg
Webmaster

Aug 1, 2002, 11:50 PM

Post #7 of 14 (1672 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cdmoo] Greetings from ....... ME !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

If Terrance is a member of MKA, the transfer fee will only be RM 10.00 per pedigree.

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

wkser
ALPHA

Aug 1, 2002, 11:59 PM

Post #8 of 14 (1670 views)
Shortcut

hi terrance,
if not mistake the show at 8th sept 2002....will be in selayang mall.....

regards

les
K9 Maniac

Aug 2, 2002, 12:46 AM

Post #9 of 14 (1667 views)
Shortcut

Hello Terrance,

Welcome to the forum! Smile Well.. if u wanted to have a GT.. then maybe u can go to the Dog rescue or adoption.. I think I remember that Kino wanted to let go of his 4 months old doggie (G. Retriever). He left his contact number there.. Smile

*~Sunny Macho, My lil puggy~*
Laugh -Born 15th March, 2002-
Laugh

Copied this frm ahming, touch huh?
"Please don't cry in front of my grave,

I don't mind if you keep a new dog.

I won't angry if you give my toys to others dog,

I will be happy if other dogs can enjoy your love as me."

terrance
Novice

Aug 2, 2002, 6:34 AM

Post #10 of 14 (1657 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] Greetings from ....... ME !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there ,

ok so now i think almost clear ....

er....so u mean MKA will not issue a new cert issit ? the original cert with the breeder's name . address and the puppy's 'original' name will be there ? so that means i cant change the puppy's name on the cert , can i ?

regards
Regards,

terrance
Novice

Aug 2, 2002, 6:37 AM

Post #11 of 14 (1656 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lisachew] Greetings from ....... ME !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks Lisa,

btw what doggie do u have ? Wink

regards
Regards,

terrance
Novice

Aug 2, 2002, 6:42 AM

Post #12 of 14 (1655 views)
Shortcut
Re: [les] Greetings from ....... ME !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Les :

Thanks for the info ....

anyway.....u have a very cute puggy wif u ...hehe....i noticed it looks like the MIB II ... i guess must be better huh ? Wink
Regards,

terrance
Novice

Aug 2, 2002, 6:45 AM

Post #13 of 14 (1654 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cdmoo] Greetings from ....... ME !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Cdmoo , Khoobg

thanks for viewing my so called introduction ....Smile

and of course thanks for answering my Q and hence enhance my knowledge on the cert thingee...

well.... thanks a million

regards

Happy wuf wuf-ing
Regards,

arthur
ALPHA

Aug 2, 2002, 5:57 PM

Post #14 of 14 (1641 views)
Shortcut

Terrance,

You will NOT be issued with a new MKA cert even though you are the new owner. Nothing will be changed to the original MKA cert except for the transfer of ownership details recorded on the back. Please do contact the office (phone/fax nos. available at their website: ) for any further queries. Might as well get it from the official source Smile

Rdgs

Arthur

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my