Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Breed Specific: Working Group:
Siberian Huskies

First page Previous page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next page Last page  View All

apache
Novice

May 4, 2006, 11:01 AM

Post #426 of 440 (1818 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Riccaval] Siberian Huskies [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi riccaval ,i call mishka's coat colour red/cream/white ,but i guess she looks fawn/white though dosen't she,lovely colouring though!!!!

whooi
Novice

Jun 27, 2006, 11:48 PM

Post #427 of 440 (1755 views)
Shortcut
Re: [apache] Siberian Huskies [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, just curious.. I have seen a few husky pics which are from other countries and also a few provided by u guys.. I realise that Malaysian huskies tend to have shorter and less thicker coat as compared to those in other countries. Is it due to our weather?

Oo..forgot to intro.. I am darren, currently having a husky in Penang. Sad to say that my dog has demo mange, so cannot take another 1 to accompany the little fella...UnsureUnsure

megan's diamond
Dog Kichi

Aug 21, 2006, 7:25 PM

Post #428 of 440 (1693 views)
Shortcut
Re: [whooi] Siberian Huskies [In reply to] Can't Post

same theory - have u seen stray cats overseas looking like dogs and furballs? same concept i guess :)

Marlboro
New User

Aug 24, 2006, 4:00 AM

Post #429 of 440 (1682 views)
Shortcut
Re: [petergeet] Siberian Huskies [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileC00L so many Husky FAN here :) Anybody located JB ?

Actually i'm look a female husky to accampany my August !

He look so bored, any other LOBANG ? Hope to get around 2.4-2.8 K breed ! JB better :)

Amanda85
Doggyman

Aug 24, 2006, 4:18 AM

Post #430 of 440 (1679 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Marlboro] Siberian Huskies [In reply to] Can't Post

wow! another husky fans..

do u guys face any complication when bringing ur dog to workout?

i alwiz came across kl ppl that bring their dog out for gathering under d hot sun...

n my dad said 'Crazy fella'....husky shld b enjoying d air-cond @ home....

so what do u think about that?

can husky easily get over-heated?

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

Marlboro
New User

Aug 24, 2006, 3:23 PM

Post #431 of 440 (1669 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Siberian Huskies [In reply to] Can't Post

XIAO ! Siberian Husky is a super active work dog, maybe nothing can help / to do in this HOTtes country so they are very naughty o! to release their enargy !

Workout ? You knw, JB is hard to find a place for pet. . . weather ! oh C00LCool HOT !

Under the SUN ? better Sleep Z..z.z , for my husky the NIGHT is still young oh! FAN will do, Air-con.. $$$ !

Amanda85
Doggyman

Aug 24, 2006, 6:59 PM

Post #432 of 440 (1666 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Marlboro] Siberian Huskies [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah, i know they r working breed, ofcoz got lotsa energy....

but workout under hot sun doesn't make them plzzz....

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

megan's diamond
Dog Kichi

Aug 24, 2006, 11:59 PM

Post #433 of 440 (1661 views)
Shortcut

helooo...he's so cute!! too bad m not in jb...hw old is yours?

amnda, anyway, my pup is afraid of the sun during v v hot times of the day like 11am till 4pm...she's rather run back into d hse than to go out!!! hehehe...v spoilt la...when she's in d hse most of the time the ac in on...not 4 her...4 me la so she gets to enjoy....

but coz shes too young...if she plays with another pup or dog durin her walks she;ll be v v thirsty...she will actually leave her lov of her live...(my neighbours dog) n run back to d hse for a quick drink b4 she dash out again to play...

but other thn dat...she's ok...her fist lov is air con, second is food, third is my neigh's dog, then its me...hehehe

but my neigbourhood has a few huskies...they stay outside but looked as playful & active as ever...very nice coat as well...so weather is no issue la....

Amanda85
Doggyman

Aug 25, 2006, 12:04 AM

Post #434 of 440 (1659 views)
Shortcut
Re: [megan's diamond] Siberian Huskies [In reply to] Can't Post

my grandpa had a boxer n everytime when he played wit pacco....he will get exhausted within 10 min n need to rush back to his kennel to drink water.....whereas pacco dun no need to drink any water after 1/2hr jungle trekking....

so i've never bring d boxer for trekking b4...i'm afraid later he juz lay there n i've to ended up carrying d giant back...or i might need to carry a tank of water juz for him...

in conclusion, large breed n high class breed veli ma fan for lazy owner like me....Laugh

Pacco de Mongrel

megan's diamond
Dog Kichi

Aug 25, 2006, 6:57 PM

Post #435 of 440 (1649 views)
Shortcut

actually true also. last time i had my luv of my life...caesar...he's a mongrel....never had any health issues since a pup...only goes to the vet due to "inflicted" issues like ear infection coz i was stupid to "wash inside his ears" coz it's dirty, wash him w dettol coz his dirty etc...nothing like vomiting or diahrea etc...n he wasn't on like premium food or anything...and lived for 16 human years....no skin probs la etc...nowadays i tink raring a dog has been "over engineered" n me so kiasu...follow suit...hahahaha...he din even die of old age...the stupid vet ask my mom to put him down...dun even knw for what....but i remembered he was still healthy n jumpin around b4 i left 4 kl...he's not like old n haggard at 16 years!!!

kid

Sep 4, 2006, 9:24 AM

Post #436 of 440 (1611 views)
Shortcut

till now, i still got no confi to get a husky in the hot malaysia weather. but i would like to hear more from those husky' owner in malaysia. Seem no problem but is that really truth? Hmm... malaysia so hot ler... & also husky are so gentle, easily ppl can steal... really wanna hear more comment on keeping a husky in malaysia...

Amanda85
Doggyman

Sep 4, 2006, 6:24 PM

Post #437 of 440 (1606 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kid] Siberian Huskies [In reply to] Can't Post

IMHO, if u enjoy doing some outdoor recreation wit ur dog, ie. some running/jogging....

huskies aren't suitable to adapt well to d summer weather here.....they can get easily overheated...

unless u juz keep ur dog indoor during day time n get out onli during nite or early morning....Cool

Pacco de Mongrel

megan's diamond
Dog Kichi

Sep 6, 2006, 7:01 PM

Post #438 of 440 (1600 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kid] Siberian Huskies [In reply to] Can't Post

well...i dun agree if u plan to leave your husky outdoor....whole day...coz they are ok with the heat but i know how they love cooler places....i have neighbours who keeps them outdoor and not a prob at all...they look as happy as ever n does not look neglected or sad...however, i know how my pup loves the aircon so sub conciously i feel guilty....

however, i dun agree if u like outdoors u can't keep them...coz they luv outdoors...i suppose we wont even go out joggin 12pm or 2pm....so guess when the weather is good enough for us...it's good enough for them....give them plenty of water......

filet0fish
Dog Kichi

Sep 23, 2006, 12:04 PM

Post #439 of 440 (1575 views)
Shortcut
Re: [megan's diamond] Siberian Huskies [In reply to] Can't Post

hi... i'm new to the forums. i'm filet0fish (call me filet please).. and i have a Siberian Husky. her name is Kosmos (see pic Wink). she's almost 5 months old now, and i will be getting another pup in mid October to accompany her. they'll be best of pals i bet.

yes, Malaysian weather is a bit torturous for them. so what we do is feed her the right food (we feed her Blackwood feeds - it is less heaty), and she's air-conditioned 24/7 (unless of course when we bring her out for her daily walks) with beautiful thick coat. in fact, her fur is not exactly short either. i think her feed and the air-cond does the trick.

Kosmos loves the sun - after her baths really. when she's out playing on the porch area, she drinks alot of water. water keeps her cool. i actually bought a portable swimming pool (those kiddies ones) for her to play in water during weekends before her baths. so far... she's good.

initially, we thought Kosmos is an Isabella White. but after many researches, we find that because her face isn't entirely white, she's fits a profile of "Medium Grey" better. like every other husky, she is HYPER active. she loves her chew bones and loves her puppy treats. not afraid of anybody (which is really a bad thing!), and is getting used to car rides now.

she is also a THIEF! we've read stories and articles on how huskies are thieves. and she really is! she stole and hid a styrofoam stick from my Ikea box, and she stole and hid our table cloth as well. we came home one day to find thousands of pieces of styrofoam in her room and i could've swore i threw everything that came with the box the night before. the table cloth that she stole, she took it out from her hiding place and tore it into millions as well. i had no idea when she took the table cloth FROM the counter top. now, i'm watching her every move. just in case she decides to steal and hide anything again.

i'll share more stories when i have the time. in the meantime, if you guys are interested, you can visit her site at http://kosmosrvn.multiply.com/

good night... i mean, good morning...
MY Pet Husky Club

s.husky.pitbull
Novice

Oct 16, 2006, 11:10 AM

Post #440 of 440 (1519 views)
Shortcut
Re: [petergeet] Siberian Huskies [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Dear Siberan Huskies Fans,
I would like to make friends with other owners of huskies. Please drop me a note telling me how old is your dog m/f . I personally have a female about 4yrs old, and a male puppy 4 -5 mts. + 4 siberan X
They are very active dogs, good hunters and lovable and Best Of All Odur Free we say hello to you,my 2 dogs (american pitbull terrier and siberian husky ) and I ! I own a 6 years old purebred reg/pedigree Siberian Husky girl and shes name is Tiffany. she is a big and very beatiful girl to. and she is wolf grey and have brown eyes. ( brown on both eyes.) she is a swedish s.husky with big ears. but shes parents are from america. and other dogs in hers pedigree to. but she born with big ears. she is a lovley girl and kind to. she is a real friend and dog. and I love my dogs very much ! she is a watchdog schutzhound and my best friend. you can see Tiffany here on my page: www.pixbox.se/alb160341

(This post was edited by s.husky.pitbull on Oct 16, 2006, 11:12 AM)

First page Previous page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my