(probably) Kinokuniya KLCC

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

quinalona
Dog Kichi

Aug 13, 2003, 3:36 AM

Post #1 of 32 (6232 views)
Shortcut
(probably) Kinokuniya KLCC Can't Post

was browsing a doggy book when i heard a tiny meow and saw this cat being carried around on a strappy sling thing that some parents use to carry their babies like a back pack for your chest. a nice lady was carrying her kitty while browsing for books. don't know what their stand is on doggies tho. maybe they will consider toy breeds?

quinalona
Dog Kichi

Aug 13, 2003, 4:09 AM

Post #2 of 32 (6219 views)
Shortcut
Re: [quinalona] (probably) Kinokuniya KLCC [In reply to] Can't Post

does anyone know where you can rent a bungalow/house/semi-d on a daily basis? we are looking to get away for some quality time (one on one) with our furkids and want to take them on a vacation. just need to get away from it all.

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 13, 2003, 6:52 AM

Post #3 of 32 (6211 views)
Shortcut

hi,

even if Kinokuniya does allow pets.. i wonder if KLCC allow???? most malls around KL does not allow pets in the first place.

regards,
hunter

Trivor
K9 Servant

Aug 13, 2003, 4:24 PM

Post #4 of 32 (6209 views)
Shortcut

hi Chris,
My friend just came back from Cameron Highland vacation. She rented an apartment & brought along her Silky Terrier. She plans to go to Genting Highland with her Silky too...

~ Trivor ~
~ SC & Low, mama and dada ~

quinalona
Dog Kichi

Aug 13, 2003, 6:17 PM

Post #5 of 32 (6199 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hunter] (probably) Kinokuniya KLCC [In reply to] Can't Post

hi hunter! i can imagine your surprise. i also didnt think malls allowed pets but that was what i saw last monday. she probably snuck the cat in. it was quite a sight tho.

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 13, 2003, 10:23 PM

Post #6 of 32 (6191 views)
Shortcut

hi,

hmph... i agree that she'd most probably snuck the cat in.. after all the cat is small.. and it's at her bag... no one would've noticed if the cat did not make noise

regards,
hunter

quinalona
Dog Kichi

Aug 14, 2003, 3:09 AM

Post #7 of 32 (6184 views)
Shortcut

lol. i guess so but that's the thing! it wasn't a bag! it was like this sling thing and you can clearly see the cat. hmm..the guard probly thought it was a stuffed toy because i've only seen new yorkers carry a small pet like that.

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 14, 2003, 3:12 AM

Post #8 of 32 (6185 views)
Shortcut

haha. that's why i always tell ppl. if u wanna go shopping with ur pet, get a small pet. small dogs, small cats, whatever.

then u can carry them around in a bag like a handphone. how convenient.

regards,
hunter

quinalona
Dog Kichi

Aug 14, 2003, 3:26 AM

Post #9 of 32 (6181 views)
Shortcut

i had a pappilon for 6 years before he died 2 years ago. when he was still a pup, my mom carried him in her night gown pocket to keep him from being stepped on. i still couldnt believe he challenged our doberman to a fight and survived (after a 3 hour emergency surgery that is!). i miss cuddling a tiny doggy...

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 14, 2003, 9:38 AM

Post #10 of 32 (6175 views)
Shortcut

hi,

woah. a pappilion so small? rarely have chance to see papillions.. are they the size of a min pin??? or like king charles cavalier spaniel????

anyway, who could resist the puppy eyes of a pappilion? oh well. hope your dog is having a fun time a rainbow bridge now :/

so do u keep any dogs now?

regards,
hunter

(This post was edited by hunter on Aug 14, 2003, 9:51 AM)

quinalona
Dog Kichi

Aug 14, 2003, 9:59 PM

Post #11 of 32 (6171 views)
Shortcut

lol. he was a walking pair of ears when i first got him. charlie was the smallest in his litter. mom was kind of disappointed when he got bigger. she admitted later that she enjoyed carrying him in her pocket. he was still a small dog even when fully grown (just a little bit bigger than a mini pin) but he knew that he was the boss. can u imagine a papillon taking on a doberman? that was a close call! anyways, back home my family had 20 dogs. mostly daschunds, a few dobermans, we also had a great dane, a poodle, and about 5 stray puppies my dad picked off the street. what can i say? my family just loves dogs. right now, i have 2 mongrels with me (not enough space to have more Unsure). used to be 3 but then Max got run over by a white van just the other day . I got max from PAWS then she had puppies and i decided to keep 2 of them. thinking of taking in another one.

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 15, 2003, 2:48 AM

Post #12 of 32 (6158 views)
Shortcut

Are you sure??? before you can enter to Kinokuniya, you have to bypass so many security guards at KLCC.. won't they say something about it??

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 15, 2003, 6:17 AM

Post #13 of 32 (6156 views)
Shortcut

hi,

hehe. that was really cute. and really i can't imagine him pickin' on a doberman :O

woah. how did ur family managed? u must have a big place back there :/ and how to give attention to all of the dogs???

sorry to hear Max's accident. hopefully, you'll find another dog from PAWS. u are really kind :)

regards,
hunter

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Aug 15, 2003, 8:24 AM

Post #14 of 32 (6153 views)
Shortcut

"he was a walking pair of ears when i first got him"

that's adorableSmile

it's very cute when you see one lil tiny dog play with a huge one,but in this case fightTongue

the smaller dogs tend to think that they're bigger and fiercer than their huge friendsSmile
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

quinalona
Dog Kichi

Aug 15, 2003, 6:19 PM

Post #15 of 32 (6145 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaz] (probably) Kinokuniya KLCC [In reply to] Can't Post

i'm positive! thats what i meant i was really surprised. i thought i was hallucinating when i heard a meow. but there she was with her kitty. still cant figure it out. but seriously...they don't have guards stationed at the mall entrance in klcc.

quinalona
Dog Kichi

Aug 15, 2003, 6:31 PM

Post #16 of 32 (6144 views)
Shortcut

yeah we had a lot of room back home. vet makes house calls coz it would have been difficult to bring all of em over to his clinic. Tongue mom complained a little bit so we scheduled that the little ones had run of the grounds during the day and the big breeds have it at night.

we had help. they pretty much always had someone to give them individual attention. i do remember we were perpetually bathing them. but my parents stopped letting them breed so they eventually died off and now mom tells me there's only about 7 left.

max, was a really good dog. my friend said that maybe her time as a dog is up. i believe that too. everything happens for a reason.

quinalona
Dog Kichi

Aug 15, 2003, 6:35 PM

Post #17 of 32 (6143 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] (probably) Kinokuniya KLCC [In reply to] Can't Post

"it's very cute when you see one lil tiny dog play with a huge one,but in this case fight" - omg...charlie seldom played. he was too busy dominating every dog at home! he always felt that he was incharge. i don't really blame him because all the other dogs (with the exceptions of tyson the doberman and batman the mutt) gave in to him. i should have named him drill seargent charlie! Laugh

"the smaller dogs tend to think that they're bigger and fiercer than their huge friends" -amen to that! Cool

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 15, 2003, 8:17 PM

Post #18 of 32 (6141 views)
Shortcut

Maybe kitten is not that obvious quar.. furthermore, I think if a dog barks, that would attract more attention and for them to show us the door out than if you compare it with a kitten.... Smile

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 15, 2003, 8:56 PM

Post #19 of 32 (6139 views)
Shortcut

hi,

well, more dogs, more companions :) i would like to keep that many dogs someday too... if i have that kind of space at home, that is.

oh well, things won't last forever. though Max is no longer with u, i'm sure she will forever be in your heart :)

regards,
hunter

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Aug 16, 2003, 2:06 AM

Post #20 of 32 (6134 views)
Shortcut

my bullmastiff's called tyson tooSmile

lil charlie is soo adorable...imagine if they were going to war...lil charlie in front with all his bigger comrades behind him..like that "walk" in armageddon..
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

eli
Enthusiast

Aug 21, 2003, 3:53 AM

Post #21 of 32 (6121 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Trivor] (probably) Kinokuniya KLCC [In reply to] Can't Post

hey trivor,
any possibility of getting the contact no. of the apartment owner? would love to bring my dogs to cameron highland. any contact for fraser's hill?

quinalona
Dog Kichi

Sep 24, 2003, 4:42 AM

Post #22 of 32 (6010 views)
Shortcut

LOL! Charlie was the boss around the house. Miss him terribly.

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Sep 24, 2003, 11:02 PM

Post #23 of 32 (5999 views)
Shortcut

miss him? Crazy

isn't he with u..?
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

quinalona
Dog Kichi

Sep 25, 2003, 6:12 PM

Post #24 of 32 (5987 views)
Shortcut

sowwy..i must have failed to mention he died 2 years ago..liver and kidney failure. he was gettin old...about 7 years old in human years.

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Sep 25, 2003, 10:43 PM

Post #25 of 32 (5980 views)
Shortcut

oh dear...

I'm so sorry... Frown
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my