Home: Dog and Puppy Training: Dog Obedience Training & General Training Topics:
Training price?

aweric2000
Novice

Aug 11, 2003, 6:41 PM

Post #1 of 5 (963 views)
Shortcut
Training price? Can't Post

Hi, last week I look for a trainer to train my COCO (GR) and it cost around RM950 at Seremban. Isn't worthy?

Training basic course for sit, down, stay, heel, stand and eat (when command eat they only will eat if not the dog will wait the command). And the trainer inform that the training course include pre-novice training. As my COCO now already know sit and down for heel & stand still working on it by my own. But my COCO see 'angin'. (sometime follow my command and sometime not, bait & praise also not working)

Because of this I try to give the trainer to train cause what i saw the command given by the trainer to his dog are very effective.

Please advice.

Regards.

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 13, 2003, 5:57 PM

Post #2 of 5 (942 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aweric2000] Training price? [In reply to] Can't Post

Well, to me it is lor.. we've just paid RM100 for Jaz to attend obedient training....
She learn how to heel, sit, stand, down as well..... why not you try the obedience training out at Padang Merbok (I think) or call up MKA to see where's the nearest location to attend one.. Smile

snoopdog
K9 Kaki

Aug 14, 2003, 1:33 AM

Post #3 of 5 (932 views)
Shortcut

UnimpressedLike you, I want to train my puggy too. So I called MKA and they will have a training at Padang Merbok 2 weeks later, I think. This weekend, no training because there's a dog show at Selayang Mall. I'm waiting until October for new intake to register my dog in kindergarten training.Laugh

Ciao
Angeline + Maximus & Dome(miss u!)

princess_0920
Novice

Aug 15, 2003, 1:38 AM

Post #4 of 5 (925 views)
Shortcut

actually i also wanted to train my gr,but it's 2 year old already,so i am a bit worried that he will hard to train n just waste my money when i send him to the training center.he already knew my commands like sit,eat,up,hand,shake hand,sleep,down and all that novice command.but he never understood what is 'bark','stop',n 'stay'.CrazyFrownso if i really want to take him to go to a deeper training,how much does it cost? still wondering....who has called to mka n know the training cost,pls reply me..thanks..Blush

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 15, 2003, 2:35 AM

Post #5 of 5 (924 views)
Shortcut
Re: [princess_0920] Training price? [In reply to] Can't Post

Don't worry too much, dog might not learn at fast pace compared to a puppy, but nevertheless it varies from dog to dog you see.. give it a try, and it might surprise you.

Most importantly, spend more time in doing it right... it also requires constant practice and consistency. Smile

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my