Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Friendly Places:
Just Pasta in Taipan

First page Previous page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next page Last page  View All

drew
ALPHA

Sep 5, 2003, 6:19 PM

Post #276 of 289 (2705 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Gwinn, cshellz, JolinG, Kowie, Elly] Just Pasta in Taipan [In reply to] Can't Post

what's this about girls' night out huh ???? =P

Elly
ALPHA

Sep 5, 2003, 7:54 PM

Post #277 of 289 (2703 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JolinG] Just Pasta in Taipan [In reply to] Can't Post

eh...forgotten Drew is a "chai" oh...~~ nevermind, we all treat him as a girl lah...muahahahahah....Laugh

set a date! set a date!

Gwinn
Old Kaki

Sep 5, 2003, 8:43 PM

Post #278 of 289 (2701 views)
Shortcut
Re: [drew] Just Pasta in Taipan [In reply to] Can't Post

hehhee.. don't merajuk lar.. then next time you remember not to drink so much water before you meet us so that we can all drink coffee, tea or drunk ourselves in alcohol altogether lar!!Wink
Papasan, Mamasan, Jerry, Salsa, Samseng & Junior

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 5, 2003, 10:23 PM

Post #279 of 289 (2699 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Gwinn] Just Pasta in Taipan [In reply to] Can't Post

kakaka boy boy????? hehehe kesian.....mebbe he take next table la...got chicks for him to check out or not?? Tongue

JolinG
Doggyman

Sep 5, 2003, 10:53 PM

Post #280 of 289 (2697 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Elly] Just Pasta in Taipan [In reply to] Can't Post

call that 'chai' also no use lar

he wont eat wan.....act like gurl only.......keep on saying dun wan dun wan

duno go for wat all this place....he stay at home with his hemmy better lar

then we can all cuci mata properly..ehehheeTongue

archer
K9 Senior

Sep 8, 2003, 5:51 PM

Post #281 of 289 (2686 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ALL] Just Pasta in Taipan [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear all,

If you don't already know ... Just Pasta in Taipan is no longer a dog frenly place.

I tried making a reservation on the 5th September 2003, the lady behind the counter said that her boss no longer allows dogs. The reason given was that the place is entitled "HALAL" and having dogs around sort of violates that entitlement and they may get into trouble with the authorities.

disclaimer: what was mentioned above is merely what was told to me by an employee at Just Pasta whose name I did not get.
Cheers!

visit the pug thread...

JolinG
Doggyman

Sep 9, 2003, 2:47 AM

Post #282 of 289 (2675 views)
Shortcut
Re: [archer] Just Pasta in Taipan [In reply to] Can't Post

oh no..thats so sad..

so looks like our homes is the only place that the dogs can be in FrownFrownFrownFrown

i tot halal only meant that no pork is served and chicken/beef is from sourced where the iman or chicken slaughter ppl is certified ..Mad

Elly
ALPHA

Sep 9, 2003, 6:58 PM

Post #283 of 289 (2664 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JolinG] Just Pasta in Taipan [In reply to] Can't Post

Alah.....So sad! Frown

Does Hilda know abt this? Maybe we can try again by asking hee to go..since she is so cute..muahahhaTongue

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Sep 10, 2003, 2:46 AM

Post #284 of 289 (2655 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Elly, JolinG, archer] Just Pasta in Taipan [In reply to] Can't Post

yikes ! i was thinking of going there for dinner on Thursday with my 2 kiddo ler.... sad news lar like that ! NOT FAIR LOR! CrazyUnsure

cheers,
minglmy

Kowie
ALPHA

Sep 10, 2003, 11:00 AM

Post #285 of 289 (2650 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Elly] Just Pasta in Taipan [In reply to] Can't Post

Will call to check. But I know nutz about Islam. I thought 'halal' was more to food and actions and not to the surroundings. CrazyUnsure

Elly...TongueTongue Not cute okay!!!

Frown Kowie, Ah Kow & Whitie Frown

phooisie
Dog Kichi

Sep 10, 2003, 6:38 PM

Post #286 of 289 (2644 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kowie] Just Pasta in Taipan [In reply to] Can't Post

Hie...Actually I did encountered someone bringing their dog to mamak stall.

The old paramount cinema, now is tops supermarket. There's a mamak at nite at the carpark space. Apparently this guy brought his pug there, n the management din kacau lor. And mamak is claimed to be halal.

And I did encountered once at mcD centrepoint. I was with my dog outside. and the staff chase us away despite we were eating outside. THat's rather too much lor. It's so cruel to our furby kids.

When i was in australia for holiday, everyone is bringing their dog out for walk and dine. Some even bring them for shopping. The big dogs are all so obedient.

Guess we have to do something to enable our furkids to be accepted publicly.

Seriously, some chinese around too do not accept the idea of bringing a dog n dine lor. This restaurant i been to with my dog, all the customer were looking, n talk to the owner, why this place allow dog. It is so mean...Some more the place is open aired, n it's not a covered restaurant with air conditioning.

I've held back from bringing my dogs out addy lor. except for the few places lor. but then lately, i think they start to show funny faces addy lor.

We had a shih tzu gathering at mont kiara coffee bean before. THere's bout 5 shih tzu. We were outside n our dogs were all very obedient. After that, I do bring my dog for a drink there often. But lately, the staff had start to show faces when they see me with my dog. THough they din tell me off, but then the body language lor.

I know this place in plaza damas. It's called Wow Wow cafe. I saw ppl bringing dog there, n I brought my dog there before too. They are ok with it. As the owner and staff are all chinese, they even play with my dog...hhehee...and this is the only place now that I'm more comfortable of bringing my dog to lor.

Phew, this has been a long message...

JolinG
Doggyman

Sep 10, 2003, 8:52 PM

Post #287 of 289 (2638 views)
Shortcut

yea lar..u have to go ask them again n show muka 5 cent then do some whiny sound all

not like we dun give them business wat...we order food also watFrownBlushTongue

pkheng
Novice

Oct 11, 2003, 3:30 AM

Post #288 of 289 (2604 views)
Shortcut

I have brought my Ewok to many places so far without asking the shop in Taipan like Baskin Robbin, Pizza Italia, coz Ewok is very quite and never bark.

In Pizza Italia, there are 2 seats outside the shop, just bring your dog and sit down, no one will question. The trick is, don't ask.

Cheers,

Heng

Kowie
ALPHA

Oct 15, 2003, 10:07 AM

Post #289 of 289 (2594 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pkheng] Just Pasta in Taipan [In reply to] Can't Post

Wah!!! Baskin Robins also can??? Shocked Hmm.. Sometimes got Malay fellas behind the counter.. They don't mind? Unimpressed

Well.. I ask coz' if I bring my furkids there and then I kena chased away like very paiseh. BlushBlush Also sort of a 'respect' thing to the other patrons of the shop and also the owner. But that's just me lah.. Smile

Frown Kowie, Ah Kow & Whitie Frown

First page Previous page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my