First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

i_idnic
Enthusiast

Aug 9, 2003, 6:58 AM

Post #1 of 128 (7835 views)
Shortcut
Pomeranian (POM) Can't Post

Hi to all Pom's Lover.....

This is our very own Pomeranian thread... Feel free to add into the list.... SmileSmileSmile

Member - Canine Name - Age - Gender - Location

i_idnic - Be-Bi - 5yrs – Male - Penang

i_idnic - Bear-Bear - 4yrs – Male - Penang

WinkCheersWink

mackmack
Doggyman

Aug 9, 2003, 11:37 AM

Post #2 of 128 (7824 views)
Shortcut
Re: [i_idnic] Pomeranian (POM) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Cindy~

Good Start huh?! heheeh.... noticed quite a lot of pom owners here. But they might seldom come into this Breed Specific Section. How if you look around the forum and drag those pom owners to here and sgn up the list? Coz some member only browse tru certain threads only... then you need to do some "homework" la~Wink Good Luck!

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

Evie_1
Novice

Aug 14, 2003, 6:13 AM

Post #3 of 128 (7809 views)
Shortcut

Hello..... here's another Pom's lover...

SmileEvie_1 - BoBo (Grovy's Prince Charming) - going to be 5 yrs this OCT - Male - Melaka

SmileEvie_1 - GalGal (Maybeau Rosyta) - 2 1/2 yrs - Female - Melaka

SmileEvie_1 - TaKa (Charming Philemon) - going to be 1 yr end of AUG - Male - Melaka

Hope to see more pom owner joining this thread.... Wink
Frown Evie Frown

The poor dog, in life the firmest friend. The first to welcome, foremost to defend. ~~ Lord Byron

i_idnic
Enthusiast

Aug 14, 2003, 6:46 AM

Post #4 of 128 (7804 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Evie_1] Pomeranian (POM) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Evie,

Welcome you & your 3 lovely poms joining this thread....thanks for signing up....welcome ...welcome....!!!

i_idnic
Enthusiast

Aug 14, 2003, 8:00 AM

Post #5 of 128 (7802 views)
Shortcut

Yeah....Pomeranian this breed no longer under DLL group anymore.... SmileSmileSmile

1. Wink i_idnic - Be-Bi - 5yrs – Male - Penang

2. Wink i_idnic - Bear-Bear - 4yrs – Male - Penang

3. SmileEvie_1 - BoBo (Grovy's Prince Charming) - going to be 5 yrs this OCT - Male - Melaka

4. SmileEvie_1 - GalGal (Maybeau Rosyta) - 2 1/2 yrs - Female - Melaka

5. SmileEvie_1 - TaKa (Charming Philemon) - going to be 1 yr end of AUG - Male - Melaka

Somemore to come up soon......Wink

pomlove
Dog Kichi

Aug 14, 2003, 4:33 PM

Post #6 of 128 (7799 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Yeah....Pomeranian this breed no longer under DLL group anymore.... SmileSmileSmile

1. Wink i_idnic - Be-Bi - 5yrs – Male - Penang

2. Wink i_idnic - Bear-Bear - 4yrs – Male - Penang

3. SmileEvie_1 - BoBo (Grovy's Prince Charming) - going to be 5 yrs this OCT - Male - Melaka

4. SmileEvie_1 - GalGal (Maybeau Rosyta) - 2 1/2 yrs - Female - Melaka

5. SmileEvie_1 - TaKa (Charming Philemon) - going to be 1 yr end of AUG - Male - Melaka
6. Pomlove - Fina (Pomeroy's Mary Kinte) - 4+years - Female - Putrajaya 7. Pomlove - Oprah (Pomeroy's Oprah) - 3+years - Female - Putrajaya
Somemore to come up soon......Wink

i_idnic
Enthusiast

Aug 14, 2003, 9:15 PM

Post #7 of 128 (7794 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pomlove] Pomeranian (POM) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Linda,

Welcome & thanks for adding your pom's detail into the list...will post up a brief information about pom's breed standard soon...thanks for joining...Smile

1. Wink i_idnic - Be-Bi - 5yrs - Male - Penang

2. Wink i_idnic - Bear-Bear - 4yrs - Male - Penang

3. Smile Evie_1 - BoBo (Grovy's Prince Charming) - going to be 5 yrs this OCT- Male - Melaka

4. Smile Evie_1 - GalGal (Maybeau Rosyta) - 2 1/2yrs - Female - Melaka

5. Smile Evie_1 - TaKa (Charming Philemon) - going to be 1 yr end of AUG - Male - Melaka

6. Wink Pomlove - Fina (Pomeroy's Mary Kinte) - 4+years - Female - Putrajaya

7. Wink Pomlove - Oprah (Pomeroy's Oprah) - 3+years - Female - Putrajaya

Best Regards

Cin-Di

(This post was edited by i_idnic on Aug 14, 2003, 9:51 PM)

nathalie
Doggyman

Aug 15, 2003, 6:34 AM

Post #8 of 128 (7789 views)
Shortcut

SmileHi add one more,

TongueNathalie- teddy- male- 3+- Penang.

i_idnic
Enthusiast

Aug 15, 2003, 7:13 AM

Post #9 of 128 (7785 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] Pomeranian (POM) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Nathalie,

Welcome ...!!! thanks for joining...if any suggestion, opinion or anything about Pom feel free to raise up so that all of us can share our experience to each others....

1. Wink i_idnic - Be-Bi - 5yrs - Male - Penang

2. Wink i_idnic - Bear-Bear - 4yrs - Male - Penang

3. Smile Evie_1 - BoBo (Grovy's Prince Charming) - going to be 5 yrs this OCT- Male - Melaka

4. Smile Evie_1 - GalGal (Maybeau Rosyta) - 2 1/2yrs - Female - Melaka

5. Smile Evie_1 - TaKa (Charming Philemon) - going to be 1 yr end of AUG - Male - Melaka

6. Wink Pomlove - Fina (Pomeroy's Mary Kinte) - 4+years - Female - Putrajaya

7. Wink Pomlove - Oprah (Pomeroy's Oprah) - 3+years - Female - Putrajaya

8. Smile Nathalie - Teddy - 3+yrs - Male - Penang

Cheers

Cin-Di

Evie_1
Novice

Aug 16, 2003, 5:35 AM

Post #10 of 128 (7778 views)
Shortcut

Ni Nathlie...

Welcome!!!! It's so nice to see you here. We are trying hard to make this forum works and well known. :)

PSST.... anyone...

** Anyone knows where i can get someone to brush my pom's teeth? I don't know how to go with it as they don't really allow me to do it to them. Any suggestion? And what should i get to brush their teeth? I urgently need info on this as my pom's teeth start to turn yellow now. HELP~~~
Frown Evie Frown

The poor dog, in life the firmest friend. The first to welcome, foremost to defend. ~~ Lord Byron

nathalie
Doggyman

Aug 16, 2003, 5:35 AM

Post #11 of 128 (7778 views)
Shortcut

SmileHi i_idnic,

Thanks for welcoming me and teddy, it seems that our group is one of the smallest here.By the way, do u know Florence with Cha-Cha and Venci or Benji? U have 2 poms...great..... one is enough to give me headache but he was a very good boy though. Not really fierce but very jealous heart. If i have another male dog, that's it...he'll strike and not eat anymore of stuff their food into his and vomitt....just to get ur attention.Frown. Do tell me more about ur doggies.

i_idnic
Enthusiast

Aug 16, 2003, 6:59 AM

Post #12 of 128 (7776 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] Pomeranian (POM) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Nathalie,

Yupe...this Pomeranian group is one of the smallest here but Pom no longer under DLL group anymore. Yes...I recognised Flocence with her Pom Benji & Cha Cha. What u want to know about my dogs ??? welcome ur questions.....

i_idnic
Enthusiast

Aug 16, 2003, 7:41 AM

Post #13 of 128 (7773 views)
Shortcut

Hi Evie,

For the teeth problem, you may try to feed your dog with raw chicken necks or wings...if not you may also give them some chewing toys to chew...

i_idnic
Enthusiast

Aug 16, 2003, 6:02 PM

Post #14 of 128 (7772 views)
Shortcut

Hi Linda,

All the best to you & your babies for tomorrow show....good luck...!!!

Best Regards
Cin-Di

i_idnic
Enthusiast

Aug 16, 2003, 6:26 PM

Post #15 of 128 (7769 views)
Shortcut
Re: [All] Pomeranian (POM) [In reply to] Can't Post

Information about Dental Care From Linda (pomlove):

Brushing the teeth is so hard with poms because the mouth is so small. Ideally you can start when they are babies using a tiny toothbrush for dogs (I finally found one just the other day). You can use the tooth brush to feed them a little soft treat until they get excited when they see the tooth brush and each time you feed them begin to brush a tiny bit until they are used to it.

Now back to reality, my poms are older and I didn't do this training when they were young so it is impossible (and I rarely use that word, as I believe anything is possible) to brush their teeth without physically holding them down and fighting them like a wrestler.

I am now developing a relationship with 2 vets here in Puchong area and am almost confident enough of their skills to allow them to clean my dogs teeth. They must anestizise (I can't spell that word) them to do it and that is risky with any dog but especially so with the small breeds.

I had their teeth cleaned only once before last December when we were in the United States but they were caked with food (tarter) again by January and someone suggested that they must not only be scaled (scraped) but polished as well to prevent the food from sticking again right away. I feed only dry food and give lots of different (teeth cleaning) chewy toys for them.

So look to find a vet who you are comfortable to anestizise them so that he/she can clean the teeth. It is not cheap to do. Poms have problems with their teeth very often and that is one issue I would like to improve through breeding, better, stronger teeth.

Thank you for your supportive words and I hope that I get more interest from people who live nearby so we can meet and discuss the pom issues. Do you ever come to KL area? I know it's hard to travel with dogs and find a hotel or place to stay.

Keep asking questions, it's the only way to learn. Linda

nathalie
Doggyman

Aug 17, 2003, 9:16 AM

Post #16 of 128 (7762 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi,

What i always do for my baby is to get a toddler's toothbrush and brush it with doggie's toothpaste. He does not like it but have to or else he will ahve more tartar. By the way, if u feed ur pom with more dry food, his teeth will be cleaner. Rawhide and the rope toys will help too.Smile

i_idnic
Enthusiast

Aug 18, 2003, 4:16 AM

Post #17 of 128 (7755 views)
Shortcut

Hi Linda,

Congratulation....!!! Congrat to u & ur poms....izzit Fina won the CC...SmileSmileSmile

Can share a bit on your furkid's result? They won any BOB or some other titles......hope to hear from you soon...again congratulation....Wink

Regards

Cin-Di

pomlove
Dog Kichi

Aug 18, 2003, 4:34 PM

Post #18 of 128 (7750 views)
Shortcut

Wow news really travels fast!!! My Fina (Pomeroy Mary Kinte) got her first Malaysian CC and I am certainly pleased. My friend Marcus' dog Neo (Chrisden Chivalier Marcsman) went best in Group! Poms rule!!!

The show was lots of fun and I can't wait to compete again in September.

Will anyone be at that show??? Come and support the pom breed even if you do not show. Maybe I can put up a Pom sign where we are benching so people know where to find us!!! Let's get this breed on the map as they are the most delightful small dog I know of!!! Just my opinion (passion). Linda

i_idnic
Enthusiast

Aug 18, 2003, 10:14 PM

Post #19 of 128 (7741 views)
Shortcut

Yea...good news sure travel fast. Congrat again on Fina's performance...two more CC to go Fina will become Malaysian Champion...How about Oprah ???

Your friend Marcus's pom not only won Best in Group but also Best Puppy in Group, Best Puppy in Show, Best Maiden in Group and Best Maiden in show. Cool....Neo from which country...just curious Smile

Oh ya...September another show...(once u step in the ring u will never stop...heheheheWink)

Hope to be there as well but can't I'm not from KL somore currently not in Malaysia so too bad....Frown Yea....agree they are the most delightful cute little tiny dog...

Cin-Di

(This post was edited by i_idnic on Aug 18, 2003, 10:19 PM)

marc'sman
Novice

Aug 19, 2003, 1:35 AM

Post #20 of 128 (7737 views)
Shortcut

This is Marcus. My dog Neo won Best In Toy group, Best Puppy In Show and Best Maiden In Show in the previous Show in Ipoh.
For the AKU show, He won Best In Toy Group and Best Junior In Toy Group.

Neo is from Philippines.

i_idnic
Enthusiast

Aug 19, 2003, 2:25 AM

Post #21 of 128 (7732 views)
Shortcut
Re: [marc'sman] Pomeranian (POM) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Marcus,

Congratulation and welcome to the forum....!!! Nice to see you hear...SmileWow...neo really performed very well won so many titles already...any photos can share....

Mind to add your Neo into this Pom's list...

Regards

Cin-Di

Riccaval
ALPHA

Aug 19, 2003, 7:37 PM

Post #22 of 128 (7717 views)
Shortcut
Re: [marc'sman] Pomeranian (POM) [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileHey Marcus,

Congrats on your little beauty, Grd Champ in no time I'm sure.

Welcome to the forum lucky chumpCool

Rgrds

Derrick

i_idnic
Enthusiast

Aug 19, 2003, 8:52 PM

Post #23 of 128 (7713 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Riccaval] Pomeranian (POM) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Uncle Derrick,

Congratulation...!!! Congrat on the performanced of all your daughter, sons & babies...Wink

Welcome to here to look see look see....!!! Smile

Best Regards
Cin-Di

Evie_1
Novice

Aug 21, 2003, 9:35 PM

Post #24 of 128 (7694 views)
Shortcut

CONGRATULATION to you and Fina!!!!!! Wow... just hope that my babies could be on show too. But 2 of them are over size i think. Hahaha... You going for another show in September? I shall see if i can go down to KL to have a look then. Must be really run and joy!

Linda, i will be down to KL more often from September onwards. I normally goes down every weekend but this whole months i was hold up with lots of things back here. So by then maybe we could have some talk on Pom then. I really wish to know more. Hahaha...

Oh... regarding the vet u visit to clean ur pom's teeth. Can i have their address and contact too. As i just moved back Melaka for a month time, i don't really know which vet is trustable. So i guess i don't mind to take the trouble to go to Puchong then since they are capacle to do it. Thanks for all those infor.

Congratulations again on your Fina's performance! Really hope i was there!
Frown Evie Frown

Riccaval
ALPHA

Aug 21, 2003, 11:37 PM

Post #25 of 128 (7693 views)
Shortcut

Smilehi cindy,
Thanks. so how long more in Ozland for your studies?Cool

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my