Fruit Juice

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Terry
K9 Kaki

Sep 8, 2003, 7:51 AM

Post #76 of 80 (890 views)
Shortcut
Re: [surchinmy] Fruit Juice [In reply to] Can't Post

He is a 8 month old GR. He seems okay but he is "shitting" less than normal. Papaya seeds in the stool. He even ate the skin !

Hey Surchinmy, are you coming on the 14th. Would your furkid like to help in collecting donation for Madam Kang ?

TerryCool

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 8, 2003, 8:44 AM

Post #77 of 80 (887 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Terry] Fruit Juice [In reply to] Can't Post

That's odd ... would have thought papaya would have given your pup the runs ... maybe its the papaya skin ...

Are you still feeding pup as normal ...? Guess as long as your pup is active and acting normal - it's okay ...

Don't know how long we will be staying at the gathering ... but will give you a hand for when we are there ... Smile ...

Just a thought ... would it be an idea to call Mdm Kang and ask what she might need most? ...

(This post was edited by surchinmy on Sep 8, 2003, 8:48 AM)

Terry
K9 Kaki

Sep 9, 2003, 12:27 AM

Post #78 of 80 (874 views)
Shortcut
Re: [surchinmy] Fruit Juice [In reply to] Can't Post

Its a good idea if we had more time. Just do not want to disappoint her in case we cannot get most what she needs. Hope to go around collecting more cash so she can buy them herself.

Will be great if you can help. You do not have to stay the entire day. Just bring along a mobile and call me to collect the box from you when you have to go. Email me your mobile if you can help (Also please put your name in the General Forum so that we can get your name tag prepared). My email is sneakybilly@yahoo.com.

TerrySmile

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 9, 2003, 6:11 PM

Post #79 of 80 (866 views)
Shortcut

Smile Hi ...

Okay ... will give you a hand while we are there to collect ... Smile ...

Will email particulars ... Cheers

Hoganfm

Sep 9, 2003, 10:02 PM

Post #80 of 80 (861 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

I feed my godson, Hogan (shih tzu), one whole green apple (prefer green than red) 4 days a week. Peel skin n get rid of the seeds too b4 feeding. He likes it fresh (meaning cut n feed; not cut all n leave in his bowl). Tried orange earlier this yr but don't think his tummy can stand it cos he has soft stools (still in the form of the orange pulps!!!). Stop it after that.

He likes durian but not giving him any; sometimes his parents allow him to lick a bit n got scolding from me cos if any mess, I will be the one cleaning it!!! Luckily Hogan has a good toilet training (he do it in his cage). Do give him pear too if there is any.

Oh ya, did read about chocolate is poisonous to dogs n MUST remember not to give raisin n grapes to Hogan. Thanks for the info. As for potatoes, will check with the vet this Sat when I bring Hogan for his booster jab. Thanks again all for the info.

Cheers,
Hogan's godma cum nanny.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my