Nando's Gurney Plaza

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

nathalie
Doggyman

Aug 6, 2003, 6:56 AM

Post #1 of 109 (7701 views)
Shortcut
Nando's Gurney Plaza Can't Post

Smile For Penang ppl, Nando's allow ppl to bring doggies povided it is l;eashed. Have to sit outside, even a lab is allowed but have to be considerate eg; not to the the dogs eat on their plates or let the dogs bark excessively and let the dogs eat on the table.Smile

cheersSmileNathalie

lulugurl
ALPHA

Aug 6, 2003, 7:15 AM

Post #2 of 109 (7687 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] Nando's Gurney Plaza [In reply to] Can't Post

i think the whole of gurney place is dog friendly except for Dome which has put up a sign. NO PETS.

My friends often bring their pug to coffee bean on saturday niteSmile
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

Trivor
K9 Servant

Aug 6, 2003, 4:25 PM

Post #3 of 109 (7684 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] Nando's Gurney Plaza [In reply to] Can't Post

Really?? So happy to hear that!!
I always see people bringing small doggies like Shih Tsu and silky in Gurney Plaza but never knew BIG dogs are allow too!! *Happy* Laugh
I'll bring Trivor "shopping" this weekend haaaaa...
Oh, Dome doesn't allow pets? Hmmm, let's boycott the cafe heheeee...Tongue

~ Trivor ~
~ SC & Low, mama and dada ~

WestWind
Dog Kichi

Aug 6, 2003, 7:46 PM

Post #4 of 109 (7670 views)
Shortcut

That's wonderful news! I'm bringing my doggy along this weekend then

jnmx

Aug 6, 2003, 8:05 PM

Post #5 of 109 (7668 views)
Shortcut
Re: [WestWind] Nando's Gurney Plaza [In reply to] Can't Post

There is a cafe called WOW WOW cafe in Damansara..same row as the NTS. Seems to be a doggie place but not sure if they ever let dogs in. Anyone to check this out?

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 6, 2003, 11:58 PM

Post #6 of 109 (7661 views)
Shortcut

Hi Nathalie,
Thanks for informing us... basically you can see some dogs along the cafe stretch along Gurney....but it's good to inform the rest!! Are you from Penang too? Crazy

yumiko_masaki
ALPHA

Aug 8, 2003, 12:55 AM

Post #7 of 109 (7646 views)
Shortcut

SmileLaughTongue hehehe,

well if i go to penang to visit you... do remember to bring me there ok ? then mitcher boy and roscoe can eat nandos chicken like oyur pom mar... heheheheSmileTongue
~~~ It'S a DoGgY DoG WorLD~~

%%%%
^""'^ %%%%
( ' ; ' )
(")**(") WOW! WOW!

YUMIKO masaki @ charming PARIS girl
love's dogs... true dog lover !!!
My PETS, My FRIEND, My FAMILY

MY DEAREST MITCHER BOY MUMMY WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU 13TH MAY 2007

lulugurl
ALPHA

Aug 8, 2003, 7:52 AM

Post #8 of 109 (7640 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Trivor] Nando's Gurney Plaza [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello,

actually, we brought a GR to the shop called St ives or alps along gurney before tooSmile
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

Trivor
K9 Servant

Aug 8, 2003, 4:29 PM

Post #9 of 109 (7639 views)
Shortcut

Really?? That's GOOD news!! yay-yay...
I am definately bringing Trivor to Gurney Plaza this weekend!!!

~ Trivor ~

amandawong
Dog Kichi

Aug 9, 2003, 2:33 AM

Post #10 of 109 (7628 views)
Shortcut

Hi lulugurl,

where is st. ives and alps? izzit along the gurney plaza same row mcdonalds? what does it sell? Izzit cafe or pub?

amandawong
Dog Kichi

Aug 9, 2003, 2:35 AM

Post #11 of 109 (7626 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Trivor] Nando's Gurney Plaza [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi trivor,

you bringing trivor to gurney plaza this weekend? I wanna see her. Where you gonna be???? So i can bring my cucumber there too!!!

nathalie
Doggyman

Aug 9, 2003, 3:42 AM

Post #12 of 109 (7626 views)
Shortcut
Re: [amandawong] Nando's Gurney Plaza [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileHi all,

Of couselah i'm from penang. wah this weekend we will see many ppl in Gurney and i think thay will start to boycott us. Even if worse comes...we can let tehm walk around the field provided we clean the poo poo. By the way Cucumber's mum, it is a stretch with Mcdonalds n Nando's sell chicken but u can order a mild peri-peri for your doggie while u can eat whatever u want. My pom loves the mild peri-peri and everytime he will finish it soo fast even though he is particular in foodSmile St alp's sell things like tea, shakes and pastas and salads.

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 9, 2003, 6:12 PM

Post #13 of 109 (7620 views)
Shortcut

AHAAHH!! Nathalie, next time when you are at Gurney and you see dogs there, feel free to go up to them and start asking.. "errmm.. hello, are you Jaz? no, Lulugurl? no, Amandawong? no, Trivor? no... etc" hahahaah!!!! Smile

nathalie
Doggyman

Aug 10, 2003, 8:14 AM

Post #14 of 109 (7613 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaz] Nando's Gurney Plaza [In reply to] Can't Post

Smilehi jaz,

when i see a silky terrier...i know who is Jaz and i know who is Amanda wong....cucumber is a golden with slightly senget head but adorable face and Trivor should be a grown up Golden right? See u all there

Trivor
K9 Servant

Aug 11, 2003, 4:46 PM

Post #15 of 109 (7606 views)
Shortcut

I was there on Saturday noon but didn't see any doggies.... I was too early ehh? cannot wait mahhh~ Trivor was so excited!!! she has never been to shopping complex before... haahaaa...
ehh, can we do a small gathering in any1 of the shops there? like Nathalie said, if they boycott us, then we go to the field lorr...

~ Trivor ~

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 11, 2003, 5:04 PM

Post #16 of 109 (7606 views)
Shortcut

HAHAH!! Yes, you are right... but I won't be there this coming weekend as we'll be travelling down to KL.. maybe next next week or so ler... do you go there often? Smile

nathalie
Doggyman

Aug 12, 2003, 4:57 AM

Post #17 of 109 (7600 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaz] Nando's Gurney Plaza [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileHi,

Yeah, i'll go there normally on Saturday nites....Saturday nite for doggies amh.....uite often...at leasy once a month...depending on whether i have extra cash or not.Has Jaz gone to shopping complx b4? My pom also always go to Gurney drive and the hawker stalls on Pulau tikus market and to pasar malamsSmile

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 12, 2003, 5:20 AM

Post #18 of 109 (7599 views)
Shortcut

Hi there, yes, I've brought Jaz once to Pulau Tikus market for dinner as I just picked her up from grooming, so we all went out for dinner straight...
Never really did brought her to Gurney for lunch/dinner as don't really like to take her out like that.... but we do take her out for walks by the park / hiking, etc Smile

amandawong
Dog Kichi

Aug 13, 2003, 2:31 AM

Post #19 of 109 (7593 views)
Shortcut

Hi!

Heheh... yeah u r rite, cucumber's head abit senget. Btw, if they poo poo.. its ok huh? I mean as long as we clean it up rite? I'm planning to go tonight. errr. ..can i actually park at the basement carpark? i mean then i have to by pass the shopping complex lioh ... rite?

nathalie
Doggyman

Aug 13, 2003, 6:57 AM

Post #20 of 109 (7590 views)
Shortcut

SmileHi amanda,

what u can do is taht u come down b4 the carpark or u can walk up the stairs...that way u need not bypasss the supermarkets or shops.

amandawong
Dog Kichi

Aug 16, 2003, 7:16 PM

Post #21 of 109 (7579 views)
Shortcut

Hi Nathalie,

Went on that day itself. manage to find a carpark outside gurney plaza. Took him there... first ppl we met was a whole family of foreign muslim.. Wow... they actually came to play with him. I'm surprise. :) Then walk around the park b4 putting him on the chair for makan at nandos. Gave him herbs and lemon flavor. He is such a good boy Waiting for us to feed him. Later, for dessert bought him Mcdonald ice cream. hehe.... and guess what? The next day he "lau sai" ... So, i gave him charcoal pill. He is alright lioh. Maybe the chicken to oily for him.

BUT......... I'm amazed.... Gurney Plaza... IS A DOG FRIENDLY PLACEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

nathalie
Doggyman

Aug 17, 2003, 8:59 AM

Post #22 of 109 (7575 views)
Shortcut

SmileHi Amanda,

As far as i know, that's the friendliest shopping complex, i've not seen anyone friendlier to dogsSmile. Did Cucumber enjoy his meal? Was he on leash? I just came back from Nando's today and well, he had mild peri-peri too. That's his favourite...... he never 'lau sai'...could it be bcoz of the ice cream? wah...very luxury, got ice cream...my dog don't have ice-cream also. Btw, my dog hates ice-cream. Dunno why?Crazy

see.....never recommend u wrong place right? Actually not all Muslim are particular with dogs, some come over and play too but it's still better to avoid than to scare them right?Smile

lulugurl
ALPHA

Aug 18, 2003, 3:41 AM

Post #23 of 109 (7572 views)
Shortcut

How come u guys have feed ur dog with nandos? wont that be too salty for them? and actually dogs cannot take human chocolate and sweets too..it could kill them..Unsure but Gurney is reallly the friendlist dog place ever~!!
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

nathalie
Doggyman

Aug 21, 2003, 8:19 AM

Post #24 of 109 (7558 views)
Shortcut

SmileHi,

sorry for the late reply..... well Nando's not always...just once or twice a month...it's his favourite foodmah... Frown then not fair if i eat and he can't eat but i'll normally rinse it b4 feeeding him. Ypu, sweets and chocolates anr bad for doggie...i don't feed them to my doggie....but the substitute is fruit...sweet and full of vitamins.Smile

lulugurl
ALPHA

Aug 22, 2003, 8:21 AM

Post #25 of 109 (7552 views)
Shortcut

Hello,

Apples are Jaz favourite of all fruits!!! @_@ She'll do anything just to get a bite..ehheheLaughLaugh Maybe its because of the chicken smells and herbs in nandos that attracts them..ehhehe
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my