JolinG
Doggyman

Aug 26, 2003, 10:17 PM

Post #176 of 195 (2279 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chris78] Starbucks Mt.Kiara [In reply to] Can't Post

oh my god..another blenhiem again

siow cha boh lah u!..soooooooo greedy...ahhaha

shes really on sale?..the breeder willing to let go of her for 600 pounds arh?

y ar? after all shes doing well in her ringcraft class?

hehe n pandai ambil hati lar u mean!..ahahhaTongue sure lah wan chocolates mar kekeke

drew
ALPHA

Aug 27, 2003, 5:42 AM

Post #177 of 195 (2269 views)
Shortcut

ahahhahaa, your *aherm* cannot make it ... so me and ah kow all waiting for elly's *ahem* which is... well, we know good enough la !! TongueWinkCoolAngelic

drew
ALPHA

Aug 27, 2003, 5:43 AM

Post #178 of 195 (2269 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cshellz] Starbucks Mt.Kiara [In reply to] Can't Post

ahahhahaa

chris's *ahem* u can find it in earlier post and as for elly's *aheM* u should know la rite ? very easy to guess oni ma ... that day in her party we saw so many of those right ?? ahahhahaaa she can sponsor TongueWink

drew
ALPHA

Aug 27, 2003, 5:44 AM

Post #179 of 195 (2269 views)
Shortcut

wahlau ... another cavalier ... but lucky thing not a black and tan !!! hahahhaaa .... 600 pounds man !!! wahhhh ~ ~

chris78
K9 Maniac

Aug 28, 2003, 11:31 AM

Post #180 of 195 (2260 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JolinG] Starbucks Mt.Kiara [In reply to] Can't Post

Ahahaha....not siau la...like your daddy said mah...if want to find one...find a very good one...i definitely agree with him...Wink

Still thinking though....cost thought of keeping a Yorkshire....hahaha....a little bit crazy hor...Crazy

Found a Yorkshire breeder here....from Hassendean and Ozmillion line....Ozmillion Yorkshire got 1997 Crufts Winner....an ambassodor now...can share your opinion with me aaR?Wink

chris78
K9 Maniac

Aug 28, 2003, 11:41 AM

Post #181 of 195 (2260 views)
Shortcut
Re: [drew] Starbucks Mt.Kiara [In reply to] Can't Post

Thinking la Drew...600 pounds is reasonable for her....sired by Ch Homerbrent Illusion....Tristan sire is a Homerbrent as well mah...NDL
Ch.Homerbrent Lowena Quizzical....Homerbrent Cavalier very famous one leh....ask Uncle Derrick....he will definitely know about Homerbrent CavalierSmile

Trying to make up my mind between the Cavie and the Yorkie laCrazy....both also good one...sigh....very indecisive hor...Unsure

chris78
K9 Maniac

Aug 28, 2003, 11:42 AM

Post #182 of 195 (2260 views)
Shortcut

CrazyCrazyCrazyCrazy

chris78
K9 Maniac

Aug 28, 2003, 11:48 AM

Post #183 of 195 (2260 views)
Shortcut

What about you then??? You have to come up with something also ma....

drew
ALPHA

Aug 29, 2003, 6:52 AM

Post #184 of 195 (2252 views)
Shortcut

get the cavie better than the yorkie la ... cavie cuter ma ... TongueCool well, if it's reasonable and the pup definately looks good then get it lo ... well up to you la ... final decision is on you ! Angelic

JolinG
Doggyman

Aug 29, 2003, 7:48 AM

Post #185 of 195 (2248 views)
Shortcut

well..since u got 2 cavies edi...i recommend u continue getting that dam kau chun line cavie loh

600 pounds..its very reasonable.......(if u dun wan, u buy for us...later we buy from u back hehehehe JK)

if u wan to get that yokie rite...then u got only 1 yokie...then later...u wan to start off 2 breeds at one time....nanti u got no time to er...expand your cavies loh.......

chris78
K9 Maniac

Aug 30, 2003, 11:16 AM

Post #186 of 195 (2243 views)
Shortcut

Ya tak ya juga hor...like your daddy ma good la...bias nia...cavie all the way...i cracking my head now la....like what your daddy said...find a really good one to start with...totally agree with him...furthermore from Homerbrent cavie!!!

The breeder is still considering who to sell to la...if she wants to sell to me i ma want la...bring her back then you show her k??? hahahahaTongue deal aar? you jaga her....every month i give you allowance...Laugh

chris78
K9 Maniac

Aug 30, 2003, 11:20 AM

Post #187 of 195 (2243 views)
Shortcut

Everyone also advised me to get the Cavie...waiting for the breeder to choose who to sell to la....furthermore...if i am to show her over in UK...very competitive...bring back Malaysia my parents dont know anything....Unsure

Just asked Joanne to show her...heheheTongue since she is so niceWink

JolinG
Doggyman

Aug 30, 2003, 9:04 PM

Post #188 of 195 (2241 views)
Shortcut

wahhhhhhhh bring back gimme show BlushBlush

paiseh......i'll be soo honoured to show it for u loh

gimme jaga sumore....fuiyoh.....sleep on my bed loh like that! ahhahah

no need allowance lar.....the presence of the dog is enuff..ehehhe

chris78
K9 Maniac

Aug 31, 2003, 8:56 AM

Post #189 of 195 (2238 views)
Shortcut

Wah!!! You sure boh???Shocked The breeder has not rehome her yet....still awaiting for the pics cause she said no digi cam....will send it to your dad once I received....then you tell me your honest opinion k...Wink

stanleysi
Novice

Sep 1, 2003, 9:48 AM

Post #190 of 195 (2226 views)
Shortcut
Re: [stanleysi] Starbucks Mt.Kiara [In reply to] Can't Post

Ok ... update. Some over enthusiastic + overweight security guard (i think he's more senior than the rest cause he was wearing a different uniform) reprimanded me for bringing a dog into Starbucks Mt.Kiara tonight. He said it was against management rules for dogs to be in the premise. I was seated on one of the tables outside Starbucks. After a short argument (the kind you know u just can't win!), i merely brushed him off and continued seated there but he was "nice" enough not to make a bigger issue of it. He said I should talk to the management (not Starbucks) about this matter. I just might ... if I had the time.

:(

Stan

JolinG
Doggyman

Sep 2, 2003, 10:28 AM

Post #191 of 195 (2219 views)
Shortcut

oh bummer....does that mean we cant bring it to starbucks mt kiara then?

so sadUnsureFrown

Elly
ALPHA

Sep 2, 2003, 11:05 PM

Post #192 of 195 (2215 views)
Shortcut

OK, joker...

What have I missed? What "ahem"?

Let me guess...."ahem" is it refer to my Lady? Adrian? orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....the "cabinet" at my house ahhhhh????????????CrazyCrazyCrazy

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 3, 2003, 12:18 AM

Post #193 of 195 (2210 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Elly] Starbucks Mt.Kiara [In reply to] Can't Post

hahahaha I'll vote for the "cabinet" Tongue

Elly
ALPHA

Sep 3, 2003, 6:32 AM

Post #194 of 195 (2208 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cshellz] Starbucks Mt.Kiara [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah....my vote go for that too. Then we'll see Drew "non-stop laughing" again on that day... CrazyCrazyCrazy

TongueAngelic

Esther6281
ALPHA

Jul 28, 2004, 4:43 AM

Post #195 of 195 (2009 views)
Shortcut

I had one horrid incident like that at Coffee Bean SS2 also... Some more it was the patron who "halau" me and my BB (shih tzu some more! quiet, in my lap and not even barking la!), so, nevermind lor, that crazed deranged fella wanna make a scene, I also made a scene lah. After all, when they say "No Pets Allowed", they stuck it on the glass door inside the premise mah, not outside... So many Chinese people around some more wanna talk so much...

Quick, ask your "Big Dogs" to bite him!! Tongue Nevermind lah, we all just stick to Chinese Coffee Shops lah... Hahaha!

Love, BB's Mommy

Frown BB Appreciation <<-->> BB ~ My Baby, My Love, My Everything, My Reason For Living Frown

Frown BB Shares Goss-Fest <<-->> BB & Snowy, Sitting under a Tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G ~ Gossip is F-R-E-E Frown

Frown BB Photo Album <<-->> Puppy Love ~ BB Photo Compilation Frown

Frown BB Dedication <<-->> Doggone It! BB @ Dogster! ~ BB Blogs 2!! Frown

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my