Starbucks Mt.Kiara

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next page Last page  View All

stanleysi
Novice

Aug 6, 2003, 1:28 AM

Post #1 of 195 (5488 views)
Shortcut
Starbucks Mt.Kiara Can't Post

This is the one located inside Sunrise Complex at Mt.Kiara. I am not sure about the other Cafe's around there (I heard December also allows dogs .. but I am not sure .. never tried before). I brought Coco (my MS) there on a Sunday evening and had no problems with the staff or the complex security folks. Coco was on my lap most of the time though ... :) .. she quite hyper lol.

Regards,

Stan

yumiko_masaki
ALPHA

Aug 6, 2003, 1:36 AM

Post #2 of 195 (5427 views)
Shortcut
Re: [stanleysi] Starbucks Mt.Kiara [In reply to] Can't Post

Smile hi,

thnaks for sharing the info with us and let us know that there is another place for our furry friends to hang out... Laugh
~~~ It'S a DoGgY DoG WorLD~~

%%%%
^""'^ %%%%
( ' ; ' )
(")**(") WOW! WOW!

YUMIKO masaki @ charming PARIS girl
love's dogs... true dog lover !!!
My PETS, My FRIEND, My FAMILY

MY DEAREST MITCHER BOY MUMMY WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU 13TH MAY 2007

Kowie
ALPHA

Aug 6, 2003, 3:00 AM

Post #3 of 195 (5423 views)
Shortcut
Re: [stanleysi] Starbucks Mt.Kiara [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi!

I think Pizza Uno in Taipan allows dogs but only outside. Saw an MS when I was there having dinner but it was sitting on the owner's lap.

Frown Kowie, Ah Kow & Whitie Frown

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Aug 6, 2003, 7:18 AM

Post #4 of 195 (5410 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kowie] Starbucks Mt.Kiara [In reply to] Can't Post

Pizza Uno? My neighbour used to own that restaurant. It was called Pizza Italia then. Not sure bout the current owner, but the older owners loves dogs Smile They have a beautiful dalmatian called Pepsi and were very friendly ppl. Silky and Pepsi always played together when they were younger.
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

Kowie
ALPHA

Aug 6, 2003, 9:34 AM

Post #5 of 195 (5408 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] Starbucks Mt.Kiara [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi!

Hehe! Pepsi is a cute name.Smile

Anyway, I found a new spot. The Chinese coffee shop opposite MacDonald's in Sunway (it's not NTS), opposite Pyramid at the shophouses area. I saw a GR pup off leash having supper with the owners. They were sitting outside.

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Aug 6, 2003, 9:37 PM

Post #6 of 195 (5387 views)
Shortcut

thanks for the info

hmm...you know i think those coffee shops should let the dogs sit at their master's table,the ones outside on the road of course. I mean the road is a public facility,the coffee shop owner just put chairs and tables to "claim" it.Unsure
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

Kowie
ALPHA

Aug 7, 2003, 2:57 AM

Post #7 of 195 (5377 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] Starbucks Mt.Kiara [In reply to] Can't Post

Ahh ok!

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 7, 2003, 5:24 AM

Post #8 of 195 (5374 views)
Shortcut

hi,

aii. at least small dogs still have some change to sit while we're havin' lunch...

for us with larger breeds... totally no chance. u see ppl all post up the locations... most say small dogs allowed only *sob*

regards,
hunter

drew
ALPHA

Aug 7, 2003, 7:30 AM

Post #9 of 195 (5370 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hunter] Starbucks Mt.Kiara [In reply to] Can't Post

who ask u get GR ??? got get a silky la then u go where makan also can makan wit your dogs !!! ahahhahaa Cool

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 7, 2003, 7:41 AM

Post #10 of 195 (5367 views)
Shortcut
Re: [drew] Starbucks Mt.Kiara [In reply to] Can't Post

ahem*

GR can flatten u punya silky lo. careful i ask my Hunter to fetch u punya Suki and throw her into KK lake. watch her fly la ~ mUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

regards,
hunter

Kowie
ALPHA

Aug 7, 2003, 7:43 AM

Post #11 of 195 (5367 views)
Shortcut

Hi!

True...Frown But I think it should be ok at coffee shops right??? Anyway, I say Hunter at the gathering, so handsome and so well behaved so maybe they'll make an exception.Smile

Maybe Mr Khoo should think of starting a dog friendly makan place since this website so successful already... Hehehe...

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 7, 2003, 7:48 AM

Post #12 of 195 (5366 views)
Shortcut

hi

thanks for the kind words, but the first reaction ppl often give us when we go out is AAARGGGHHH~~~ or WWAAAAAHHHH~~~ over reacting... simply over reacting. they assume that all big dogs attack :/

i'd rather stay at home than to face the over reacting crowd :|

yeah. puppycom cafe might be the next target. lol ~ members got discount ar?

regards,
hunter

chris78
K9 Maniac

Aug 7, 2003, 10:55 AM

Post #13 of 195 (5361 views)
Shortcut

Hi Kowie,

I used to bring my Peke to NTS in Sunway when I was in Malaysia. They never mentioned a thing. So I guess it's OK kua....Wink

chris78
K9 Maniac

Aug 7, 2003, 11:00 AM

Post #14 of 195 (5362 views)
Shortcut
Re: [drew] Starbucks Mt.Kiara [In reply to] Can't Post

Eh Drew...GR good ma...so smart...why keep on promoting your Silky har?Tongue Promote your Peke a bit la...hehehe...

chris78
K9 Maniac

Aug 7, 2003, 11:21 AM

Post #15 of 195 (5360 views)
Shortcut

Wah...those ppl I think got a nut or a bolt looseCrazy...over here dogs are allowed to travel with their owners on public transports..Smile

Ppl over here love big dogs like Lab, GR, BCollie, GSD, Boxer, Rottie, bla bla bla....see dogs everywhere....especially Lab, GR and GSD....whenever my sis sees a Lab or GR...she will just give a pat on the dog...Smile

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 7, 2003, 4:42 PM

Post #16 of 195 (5358 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chris78] Starbucks Mt.Kiara [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

maybe the ppl here are not used havin' big dogs walkin' around.

where are u now :/ ?

regards,
hunter

myra
Enthusiast

Aug 7, 2003, 8:46 PM

Post #17 of 195 (5352 views)
Shortcut

hi.....

i had lunch wit bubbles at 1 of d kopitiam in taipan usj & nobody said anything but there were lots of oooooo's & aaaawwwww's........ i guess as long as it's a chinese kopitiam shudn't be a problem kua......Tongue

Kowie
ALPHA

Aug 8, 2003, 12:47 AM

Post #18 of 195 (5347 views)
Shortcut

Hi!

Hopefully there'll be places to bring your Hunter to makan soon. Such a waste you can take him everywhere since he's so handsome and well trained. *sigh* Unfortunately most Malaysians aren't so 'educated'. One mother at the park near my house tells her kid that Ah Kow will biteFrown So sad they teach kids this without letting them have a go for themselves. Too bad for her the kid doesn't listen! Haha!Sly

Yah... Maybe it'll be the next business venture.... puppy.com kopitiam. Members get 20% off! Hehehe... Can suggest.

Kowie
ALPHA

Aug 8, 2003, 12:49 AM

Post #19 of 195 (5346 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chris78] Starbucks Mt.Kiara [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi!

Looks like dogs are welcomed at most chinese coffee shops. Smile

Kowie
ALPHA

Aug 8, 2003, 12:52 AM

Post #20 of 195 (5345 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myra] Starbucks Mt.Kiara [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi!

Of course a lot of "ooooo"s and "Awwwwww"s lah! Bubbles so cute!Smile Update us when you take Blosson out. Then maybe it'll be a whole ochestra of "ooooo"s and "awwww"s.Sly

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 8, 2003, 3:22 AM

Post #21 of 195 (5341 views)
Shortcut

hi kowie :)

exactly! i often take my dog out for walks at the garden.. and the parents will normally pull their kids away and tell them our dogs will bite. aiyo. c'mon la. don't know anything don't simply frame our dog. they're so innocent.

lol, 20% off for members not enough la. at least 50% :D

regards,
hunter

Kowie
ALPHA

Aug 8, 2003, 7:15 AM

Post #22 of 195 (5336 views)
Shortcut

Hi!

Sometimes I feel like telling the parents that they should beware of my bite!Mad Hehehe... They should know that humans more dangerous than dogs.Tongue Yah lah! They're so innocent, people insulting them and they still can enjoy, happy-happy, sniff-sniff and wag tail.

Hehehe! Maybe for senior members can lah... I still very junior so dare not ask for more than 20%. Hehehehe...Smile

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 8, 2003, 7:18 AM

Post #23 of 195 (5335 views)
Shortcut

lol, yalo. they shud beware of owners bite after that remark :))

gagaga. it doesn't take a member to be senior here to get discounts. all are the same :)
(who knows, members all FOC )

regards,
hunter

Kowie
ALPHA

Aug 8, 2003, 7:33 AM

Post #24 of 195 (5333 views)
Shortcut

Hehehe.. Actually I did tell one of those parents once lor... Fed up already coz' she was really insulting Ah Kow Mad and maybe coz' I also bad mood lah that day. Hehe.. Told her that I'm more worried her kid will harm the dog instead of the dog harm the kid. Then reverse the roles lor!Laugh Wah!!! You should have seen her face! Hehehehe...

But actually some parents are ok. They ask if it's ok for their kids to touch her and all that.Smile

Wah!! If FOC I think we have to bring our own drinks... They just provide chairs and tables for us to sit...Tongue

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 8, 2003, 7:40 AM

Post #25 of 195 (5332 views)
Shortcut

wah, u dare to tell to aunty's face ar? i always wanted, but dare not lor.

aiyo. u punya ah kow so small also they so "scared". imagine what i often got when i take Hunter out...

once i thought since there's no one on the big field so i off-leashed my dog la. rare occasion mah. then suddenly this lady with 2 kids walked to the park. my dog was running towards them (actually he was only heading to a tree next to them to pee) and they hugged each other, screamed like crazy..

the scream initially shocked my dog instead and after he pee he ran to them, circled them and use his nose and poke them here poke them there... hehe. really scared them out. guess Hunter also fed up with all those insulting fears ppl have to him :/

anyway, in the end i apologized lo. still also is my fault for off-leashing my dog in the first place mah. but if they would just walk away calmly and not make a big deal out of it, this wouldn't have occured :/

regards,
hunter

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my