IN

Home: Breed Specific: Toy Group:
Australian Silky Terrier vs Yorkshire Terrier

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

kanch

Oct 9, 2003, 6:45 AM

Post #76 of 79 (1965 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chris78] Australian Silky Terrier vs Yorkshire Terrier [In reply to] Can't Post

hello chris78,

Actually rm15000 for a yorkie is still considered to be reasonable.....i mean if its for show its ok, depending on their lines...most show yorkies are 3500 euros and up and the puppies which are around 3 mths are around 1500 euros the cheapest for a show quality pup...if you are looking for a pet yorkie it ranges from 500 - 800 euros and comes with a contract (spay/neuter). The pricing is almost the same in the states and in canada. a good yorkie website that you can visit is the nicnak yorkshire terrier and the camparis website where you can see several world champs and junior world champs.There's also a lot of difference between the ast and the yt.For instance the colour of the coat, yt's are not supposed to have silver hues on the coat and only still blue is desirable, but for the ast silver hues are still acceptable. yorkies also have different faces if you notice, some tend to have a terrier type of face and some have the babydoll kinda look because of the shorter muzzle. If you plan to start on yorkies i suggest you start here..... www.ytca.org for the breed standard. Although yorkies are single coated breeds their coats require a great amount of care. I am planning to bring down a few yorkies soon.

kanch

(This post was edited by kanch on Oct 9, 2003, 6:47 AM)

chris78
K9 Maniac

Oct 14, 2003, 12:14 PM

Post #77 of 79 (1956 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaz] Australian Silky Terrier vs Yorkshire Terrier [In reply to] Can't Post

I will be back on the 16th. Please email me if possible at chriswong@easybets.com. The book which I mentioned to you the last time, I am going to bring it back. Cheers....Wink

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 16, 2003, 1:13 AM

Post #78 of 79 (1952 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chris78] Australian Silky Terrier vs Yorkshire Terrier [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Chris,
What book are we talking about? Crazy

webber
Dog Kichi

Nov 6, 2003, 9:34 PM

Post #79 of 79 (1929 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaz] Australian Silky Terrier vs Yorkshire Terrier [In reply to] Can't Post

WinkHi !!! Here's my Magic... say hi to all his friends here...Blush
-- Webber from USJ --

- My Bobo[Maltese] & Beloved Magic[Australian Silky Terrier] -

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my