First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

chris78
K9 Maniac

Aug 3, 2003, 9:39 AM

Post #1 of 79 (3706 views)
Shortcut
Australian Silky Terrier vs Yorkshire Terrier Can't Post

Hi all,

Can someone pls let me know the differences between these two breeds? Besides the size, muzzle, ears and the tail....what else is different?

drew
ALPHA

Aug 4, 2003, 2:00 AM

Post #2 of 79 (3669 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chris78] Australian Silky Terrier vs Yorkshire Terrier [In reply to] Can't Post

the coat is different ... if i'm notmistaken that is !! hahahaaa, torkshire's coat are more errr, "nicer" than silkies? and also for yorkshire's their coat are suppose to be long till the ground where as silkies are not till the ground. they look the same but just that yorkshires are smaller in size !

correct me if i'm wrong ! Tongue

chris78
K9 Maniac

Aug 4, 2003, 7:10 AM

Post #3 of 79 (3665 views)
Shortcut
Re: [drew] Australian Silky Terrier vs Yorkshire Terrier [In reply to] Can't Post

aiyooo drew...if I know I wont ask la...but one thing I know is they are good in catching the rats!! Wink...but thanks for the info....thought of getting a Yorkie here...the tiny size one....still considering though...what you think har? So many dogs liao la....Crazy

lulugurl
ALPHA

Aug 4, 2003, 8:56 AM

Post #4 of 79 (3661 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chris78] Australian Silky Terrier vs Yorkshire Terrier [In reply to] Can't Post

i guess yorkies fur is finer too..base on the appearence la..as during the last show, 3 yorkies is sitting next to meTongue
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

chris78
K9 Maniac

Aug 4, 2003, 9:10 AM

Post #5 of 79 (3660 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] Australian Silky Terrier vs Yorkshire Terrier [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for the info lulugirl...Wink

JolinG
Doggyman

Aug 4, 2003, 9:50 AM

Post #6 of 79 (3663 views)
Shortcut

aiyo chris!

dun siow kau lar..how many u want!...so greedy lar u..ehheheWink

stick to cavie lar...sumore at home got peke chai sumore.......Tongue

chris78
K9 Maniac

Aug 4, 2003, 10:36 AM

Post #7 of 79 (3661 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JolinG] Australian Silky Terrier vs Yorkshire Terrier [In reply to] Can't Post

hahahaha....you sounds like my parents and my bf la....Tongue....I siau Cavie 2 years ago when I saw a pic in the pet shop....the pet shop fella told me to dream on...Unimpressed that time dont know anything about dogs yet la....

I love toy dogs with long coat...I love Bernese la, Westies la, GSD la, Golden Retriver la, American Cocker la, bla bla blaCrazy....told my bf wanna get more Cavie...he said can but must get his Bernese first...kek sei ngo...Unsure

JolinG
Doggyman

Aug 4, 2003, 9:17 PM

Post #8 of 79 (3655 views)
Shortcut

haha my godTongue

i nothing to say edi..ehheheShocked

lulugurl
ALPHA

Aug 5, 2003, 12:10 AM

Post #9 of 79 (3651 views)
Shortcut

i lovee bernese too...they have those wisdomy face..hehehe..

My friend got one, which i'll allllwaaayyysss hug when i see her...Tongue they are sooo friendly..and to say, she's the only friend jaz got cause for some reason, jaz wont get jealous of her..hahaha
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

drew
ALPHA

Aug 5, 2003, 6:04 AM

Post #10 of 79 (3648 views)
Shortcut

wooohooo, get la silky terrier instead of yorkie ... Angelic

chris78
K9 Maniac

Aug 5, 2003, 8:41 AM

Post #11 of 79 (3646 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JolinG] Australian Silky Terrier vs Yorkshire Terrier [In reply to] Can't Post

sorry har....sometimes I do get crazy with the 'siau kau' disease....hahahaTongue

chris78
K9 Maniac

Aug 5, 2003, 8:42 AM

Post #12 of 79 (3645 views)
Shortcut
Re: [drew] Australian Silky Terrier vs Yorkshire Terrier [In reply to] Can't Post

issit very noisy or not?

chris78
K9 Maniac

Aug 5, 2003, 8:43 AM

Post #13 of 79 (3645 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] Australian Silky Terrier vs Yorkshire Terrier [In reply to] Can't Post

hahaha...that' what I think as well....their colour looks like 'sam chang kouh' kuih....Tongue

drew
ALPHA

Aug 5, 2003, 9:03 AM

Post #14 of 79 (3646 views)
Shortcut

not as noisy as my peke ... they are very alert ... they sleeping hor, little noises only she will run towards the glass door and see who's outside !!! then only she will bark but she will stop when i ask her to ... Tongue get silky la !

chris78
K9 Maniac

Aug 5, 2003, 9:26 AM

Post #15 of 79 (3644 views)
Shortcut

HAR....you are telling me Peke noisy?? Shockedmy Peke almost a year liao...bark also tarak bunyi la....got la, but very soft la...Silky expensive or not?Crazy

chris78
K9 Maniac

Aug 5, 2003, 10:13 AM

Post #16 of 79 (3644 views)
Shortcut

eh Drew....your Peke is chai chai or lui lui??

drew
ALPHA

Aug 5, 2003, 11:03 AM

Post #17 of 79 (3644 views)
Shortcut

my god ... let's exchange peke ... my peke bark dem loud and sharp ok .. especially when we put on her leash and still haven't wlak out the house then she wil start barking non stop !!! geezz, then at night she responds to neighbor's dog ... bark non stop !!!! PirateCrazyMad

minimum breeder price here in malaysia for a ilky is RM800 maximum it goes to errr 1200 like that lo ... saw in pet shop selling for 1888 !!! which i think it's spaz !Pirate

drew
ALPHA

Aug 5, 2003, 11:05 AM

Post #18 of 79 (3643 views)
Shortcut

my peke is a lui lui la ... y ?? what about yours ?Tongue

chris78
K9 Maniac

Aug 5, 2003, 11:18 AM

Post #19 of 79 (3642 views)
Shortcut

haiyooo...I always think that my Peke might be something wrong la...got bunyi but sounds like a sissy...hahahahaTongue....exchange with you?? Of course cannot lah...All my dogs my 'pou pui' la...whether handsome or not...fat or skinny...show or pet dog...memang tak boleh exchange!!!TongueBut perhaps you give me your Peke then I ma take lo....hahaha...Laugh

Silky for RM1888??? CrazyWhy so big diferrence in the price?? Btw, what is spaz har? Malaysia got sell yorkies aar?

chris78
K9 Maniac

Aug 5, 2003, 11:20 AM

Post #20 of 79 (3642 views)
Shortcut

wah...lui lui aa....good good...hahahahaLaughSlyWink....how old har??? Is that the one in the photo galery aR? you got silky also aar?

chris78
K9 Maniac

Aug 5, 2003, 12:02 PM

Post #21 of 79 (3641 views)
Shortcut

Where did your friend get it har???

cris
Enthusiast

Aug 5, 2003, 8:08 PM

Post #22 of 79 (3640 views)
Shortcut

I do enquire about Yorkshire once./ There is a breeder in Klang who told me the price for her puppies is M$2800. Her price is high as her puppies are booked ahead of time by singapore buyer. She told me she imported her first yorkshire from oversea at M$15000...not sure if it is true. Anyway, when you are back, if you are interested, i can give you the number. She do show her dogs too as i saw her names in the list of show championship for the yorkshire.

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 6, 2003, 12:16 AM

Post #23 of 79 (3639 views)
Shortcut

Get Silky.. very good loyal, faithful, manja, can become guard dog also.. I mean they are abit small but Yorkie lagi small rite?? Silky, no need to tie ribbon on her head... can bark all day and nite at stranger...
Silky is the best.... Now I wan CKCS as well Wink

lulugurl
ALPHA

Aug 6, 2003, 1:13 AM

Post #24 of 79 (3635 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cris] Australian Silky Terrier vs Yorkshire Terrier [In reply to] Can't Post

Hie,

My friend got it for free, ehehhe. Actually she saved it from been put down from the previous ownerPirate. Din treat the dog very well either... But now it is in good handsSmile
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 6, 2003, 1:17 AM

Post #25 of 79 (3634 views)
Shortcut

Are you talking about Metay?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my