Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
halloooo...

moonchild
Novice

Jul 7, 2002, 11:47 PM

Post #1 of 15 (2207 views)
Shortcut
halloooo... Can't Post

Tongue helloo there everyone... my name's kelly from bandar sunway. i'm a female of course and i have a little male puppy called zero (cute??) if u watch 'Nightmare before christmas' before then u will know where the name come from Wink. His 2 months old and his sooooooooo cute... oh... fogot to tell what breed, his an australian silky terrier. This is just a little intro, i think its enough but will update later ok (stay tune folks)..

wmeng
Dog Kichi

Jul 8, 2002, 1:02 AM

Post #2 of 15 (2204 views)
Shortcut
Re: [moonchild] halloooo... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, Kelly,

Welcome onboard. You will certainly find this forum useful.SmileSmileSmile
ENG
Proud owner of George, a male pug puppy
Born: 10/3/02

(This post was edited by wmeng on Jul 8, 2002, 1:03 AM)

Andrew

Jul 8, 2002, 5:57 AM

Post #3 of 15 (2199 views)
Shortcut

Welcome to the forum moonchild.....

Andrew Wong
Miniature Pinscher, Born 22.12.2000

les
K9 Maniac

Jul 8, 2002, 9:47 AM

Post #4 of 15 (2194 views)
Shortcut

Hi there Kelly..

U finally here! *giggles*

*~Sunny Macho, My lil puggy~*
Laugh -Born 15th March, 2002-
Laugh

Copied this frm ahming, touch huh?
"Please don't cry in front of my grave,

I don't mind if you keep a new dog.

I won't angry if you give my toys to others dog,

I will be happy if other dogs can enjoy your love as me."

hclai
Novice

Jul 8, 2002, 6:42 PM

Post #5 of 15 (2187 views)
Shortcut

HI there, welcome to this forum and enjoy urself here.

moonchild
Novice

Jul 16, 2002, 5:29 AM

Post #6 of 15 (2159 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wmeng] halloooo... [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks for replying heheheLaugh

kenghume
Novice

Aug 25, 2002, 7:43 PM

Post #7 of 15 (2126 views)
Shortcut

Hi there, Kelly. Nice to meet you. I heard of you are keeping australian silky terrier. me too keeping one 7 months old boy with me at home. how are you and your silky going on?

Yuki79
Dog Kichi

Aug 26, 2002, 8:16 AM

Post #8 of 15 (2119 views)
Shortcut

halo moonchild,

i'm a new member here, Yuki who also just bought a silky terrier abt 2 mths old, male as same as you.

hey my silky eat his shit everytime he did his business!!! how i going to solve this problem. i have fed enough him, twice per day.

somemore he likes to dig and often bite ppl's hands and legs everytime i put him out from his cage! how painful was my hands/legs once he bite/dig me!!

more terrible things is, i found he will get mad n angry n wanna bite me when i clean his ass or hold him don't go for certain place or .....

y my silky so terrible? can anyone help me to solve it?

moonchild, will your silky also like tat?? how often u give him a bath and feed him?

i hope i can exchange and share silky lifestyle with you all here.

regards,

Yuki Tongue

kenghume
Novice

Aug 29, 2002, 1:13 AM

Post #9 of 15 (2087 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Yuki79] halloooo... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there, Yuki, I'm also keeping a silky terrier i also have similar problem as you have when it was about 2 months old but now he's already 7 months old but the best part your silky can do is that he can eat back his poo poo but mine very afraid of dirty one. Not that your silky is terrible but most of the terriers have such a problem but remember one thing you are his owner not that the puppy is your owner, you must be linear to him at let him know that if he is not behaving well you are not going to like him. if let's say he bite u, you can stop him by giving a warning of "NO!!" and et him know that you don't like it at all. then slowly he will understand what "NO!!" means as they will stop whatever when you say "NO!!" For a 2 months old puppy, he should have about 3 meals and silky normally i give him bath once every fortnight. If still have any inquiry, it's my pleasure that we can discuss about it, right?

Yuki79
Dog Kichi

Aug 29, 2002, 2:03 AM

Post #10 of 15 (2082 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kenghume] halloooo... [In reply to] Can't Post

hi kenghume,

nice to meet u here. Smile

my silky do understand "No". after i said No he bites me again! say No dun let him go the place, he will listen but afterward he goes there again. do ur pup is an enthusiactic biter? ur pup finish teething already? Laugh

my silky just eat shit when i'm not around. when i saw him eat i will say NO then he stops!

actually i feed him three time a day, but it tighten me when i'm not at home in the afternoon.......so cut to twice a day. i feed him Enkanuba so how abt u?

i also found my silky have skin sensitive, so next time will buy enkanuba with lamb n rice. so how abt u? have same problem to my silky?

u give ur pup a bath fortnightly? dun scare flea ahh? i plan give him once a week leh......can?

ur pup naughty or not? when i release from his cage , he non-stop running, playing, biting and ........never see him relax after play abt 2 hrs!

will ur pup sometime get caugh.....i found mine sometime got....is it sick or is normal? and also found his nose wet. urs?

ur pup 7 mths already rt? so his ear stand already? Laugh got do grooming for ur pup? such as nail cutting n...... eh wat if we din cut their nail? can? he cant tahan sakit one!!!!! hai......so many problem with him! Unsure

tell me more abt the silky n training as i'm a new silky owner. thanks.....hehehe

p/s: do u have the silky terrier's book? i cant buy it in the book store....so where can get it?

regards,

Yuki Shocked

kenghume
Novice

Sep 3, 2002, 1:25 AM

Post #11 of 15 (2054 views)
Shortcut

my pup is just exactly like yours i do have problems like yours but not right now. he is really a naughty one but what to do? that is their characteristic what. he has just finished teething by last month, mine change is baby teeth off starting around 5 months old and it takes a few weeks lah.

actually feeding 2 times per day is enough and do not feed too much thinking that eat much means better because something sad to say is that my silky is already over size, i planned to bring him for show but he is too big already, haven't go out already disqualified lah, now i only put my hope on my miniature schnauzer only, she's only 4 and half months old.

i got no problem with flea also just yesterday i don't know where he get a lot of fleas on his head and i catch out all (more than 50 of them, yaikksss!!! very disgusting one!) I usually bath him each fortnight but have no problem but i think there might because the flea is from my neighbour, the vet told me, i'm not sure really what causes that, that really frighten me lah! maybe siky cannot have to much bath cause will bath off his silky on their coat (vet told me one)

last time i also keep my silky in cage and become restless and can't control him when release him but now i let him free in the house he never be that 'aggressive' anymore, and easier to teach lah, really. and my silky also keep on coughing these few days and i have to bring him for vet again cause he caugh like people got asthma very frightening one. i also don't know what happen, really.

i always bring him for grooming regularly about once every 2 months or 3 months and his ears are definitely straight and silky should have thier ears straight by the age of about 4 to 5 months old, so better give him some grooming to take off the hair on his ears to enable his ears to stand. silky is very manja one lah, whatever you do also he will make u feel like he is innocent, and somemore mine even worse, i scold him if he think he's wrong he shut up and go away, if he think he right he will fight back and bark one (amazing, right?) their nails should be cut after bath because their nail will soften after they get wet.

i cannot find any books about silky in almost all the big book stores in klang valley, even Kinokuniya in KLCC also don't have, aiiihhh!! have to learn from experience person about silky terrier only.

Regards,

Khor.Tongue

willow
New User

Sep 9, 2002, 4:59 AM

Post #12 of 15 (2008 views)
Shortcut

Dear Yuki79,

I am also a dog lover from Sabah, Is regarding your dog eat its own shit.

Just put some pepper powder on the shit after it poo poo

then it will never go for the shit anymore, because dog don't like pepper. Try this I hope it will work because I watch it in Taiwan Dog program show in Astro, but I personally never try before Sly......

JUST TRY IT ,U GOT NOYHING TO LOSE, RIGHT ?

From,

William Low (haowei@ )

valery

Sep 13, 2002, 12:14 AM

Post #13 of 15 (1993 views)
Shortcut

SmileHi there,

Just joined the site today and it's simply great. I also own a Silky boy, Bubbles. Great pup about 10 months old. Keeps me busy enough and we all love him. Have fun !

moonchild
Novice

Sep 16, 2002, 11:57 PM

Post #14 of 15 (1971 views)
Shortcut

this is sooooo nice cause there's so many people who own silkys now, when i just join, there were not much. so very happy to meet everyone of u guys here welcome all and long live silky lovers *giggle*

Cheryl
Dog Kichi

Sep 17, 2002, 12:40 AM

Post #15 of 15 (1966 views)
Shortcut

Hi moonchild. Welcome on board. I am a new user too! Let’s enjoy browsing the website and I am sure you can find a lot of useful information here.Wink

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my