First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

xyne
Doggyman

Sep 6, 2003, 1:48 AM

Post #76 of 77 (723 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Elly] Sleeping with dogs~ [In reply to] Can't Post

hi elly,

i really like your avatar.. lady looks so funny... so cute..Tongue wonder what she's dreamin ,,,,

i tried to have harvey sleep with me and i tell you... we both had such sweet dreams.... i stop doing it cos after tat my bf stayed over n had fever for a few days. The doc says it is likely a virus from animals or some sort... kinda scary.. thot sars comin back...

i think its not advisable but i like the idea of my baby smelling my toes in the morning dont u think??? he licks it to wake me up..kichi kichi.....

muahahahaaa...LaughLaughTongue

lois_wong
Enthusiast

Sep 8, 2003, 11:24 PM

Post #77 of 77 (714 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Elly] Sleeping with dogs~ [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Elly,

I have the same problem i.e my bf's dad said that no good sleeping with furkid. According to him, 1 of the neighbour slept with their dog now got nose cancer..that's why he advised me not to sleep with my pup...sigh Unsure but i luv too..

Anyway, still don't care much..so now trying to find more infor whether is good to share a room with furkid or not!!! Sly If someone has found it...please, post to us...zillion of thx..Smile

Kindest regards,

Lois

warmest regards,
FrownloisFrown

Frownhug from cAsPeR boy
Frownkiss from Heidi gal

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my