Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Friendly Places:
Good News - A' Famosa Resort Allowed Dogs!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

serene_kwlim
K9 Maniac

Jul 30, 2003, 2:20 AM

Post #1 of 53 (6866 views)
Shortcut
Good News - A' Famosa Resort Allowed Dogs!! Can't Post

Dear All Member,

A good news here, A'famosa Resort allowed dogs!!
I hv sent email to ask them if they could allowed us to stay there with our dogs in group!

They reply :"Thank you for your interest in our resort. We are look forward accommodating your group. Kindly forward us your contact number in order for us to contact within days."

Still haven't dicuss the details with them yet , so would like to know wut u all think??

regards,
Serene Lim
Serene Lim
My furkids: Jamie & Max.

Jamie's WebSite
GSD Owner? Pls add in!

Jamie's Dogster
Max's Dogster

ginl
ALPHA

Jul 30, 2003, 6:36 AM

Post #2 of 53 (6848 views)
Shortcut
Re: [serene_kwlim] Good News - A' Famosa Resort Allowed Dogs!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Serene Smile....thanks for making the effort to source for another potential holiday treat for us and our furkids Smile....been to A Farmosa....it's a great place for dogs coz they hv bungalows for rent and each of the bungalows hv some distance between them so more privacy is ensured Wink

So now we hv 2 types of holidays....a beach retreat and a nice park type of resort....what say everyone here? After Lumut, this cud be our next destination Cool

Gwinn
Old Kaki

Jul 30, 2003, 6:58 AM

Post #3 of 53 (6843 views)
Shortcut
Re: [serene_kwlim] Good News - A' Famosa Resort Allowed Dogs!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey Serene, thanks for making the effort!!
Papasan, Mamasan, Jerry, Salsa, Samseng & Junior

elysha
Novice

Jul 30, 2003, 7:52 AM

Post #4 of 53 (6836 views)
Shortcut

yippeeeeee.... thats wonderful... now our event calendar will look very busy liao....

i havent been to A'famosa b4.. what do they have there?

BaoBao
Enthusiast

Jul 30, 2003, 9:22 AM

Post #5 of 53 (6832 views)
Shortcut

good idea..Cool
wonder how my summer girl - GR will look like when she's sliding down the water slide..SlySlySly

serene_kwlim
K9 Maniac

Jul 30, 2003, 5:26 PM

Post #6 of 53 (6817 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elysha] Good News - A' Famosa Resort Allowed Dogs!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear elysha,

Pls. visit this website www.afamosa.com
Serene Lim

Jamie's WebSite
GSD Owner? Pls add in!

Jamie's Dogster
Max's Dogster

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Jul 30, 2003, 5:37 PM

Post #7 of 53 (6815 views)
Shortcut

Hey girl,

Good to know of this.... maybe we could do a Treasure Hunt on this trip ? What do you guys think ? Let's jam up some ideas in here to make this trip a fun one ya !

cheers,
minglmy

annjou
K9 Maniac

Jul 30, 2003, 5:43 PM

Post #8 of 53 (6809 views)
Shortcut

tanx serene,
tis is a great news after a cant join the lumut trip.WinkLaugh at least in a'famosa, my furkids wont get all stuck wif sand. CrazyCrazy.
can we play golf wif our furkids? tey r very good in retriving...TongueWink

wleen81
Novice

Jul 30, 2003, 6:07 PM

Post #9 of 53 (6805 views)
Shortcut

Oh...That's cool....Its a very very nice place. Been there before but thats a very long time ago...We can have BBQ there and some bungalows have swimming pool....heheh...Maybe can swim together with our dogs....Wink

sweeeng
ALPHA

Jul 30, 2003, 6:24 PM

Post #10 of 53 (6799 views)
Shortcut

Hi Serene...

Good job you've done... we'll be looking forward for that as our next trip. Hopefully they did see you write there 'dogs'...

Regards,
Sweeeng

sweeeng
ALPHA

Jul 30, 2003, 6:35 PM

Post #11 of 53 (6795 views)
Shortcut

Btw, I was wondering maybe you should ask them if we were to book the bungalow with swimming pool, will they allow are dogs to swim in it?? I'm really curious....

regards,
sweeeng

wleen81
Novice

Jul 30, 2003, 6:37 PM

Post #12 of 53 (6794 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sweeeng] Good News - A' Famosa Resort Allowed Dogs!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Heheh.....Maybe can curi curi let the dog swim...I dont think they will come and check kuar...

sweeeng
ALPHA

Jul 30, 2003, 6:44 PM

Post #13 of 53 (6791 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wleen81] Good News - A' Famosa Resort Allowed Dogs!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Yalor ... maybe we should jes keep quiet bout that and curi curi let them swim... At least they won't know and won't keep spying at us...

rEgards,
Swee eng

pinky55poo
ALPHA

Jul 30, 2003, 7:22 PM

Post #14 of 53 (6785 views)
Shortcut

Hi Serene

Yup, thanks for making the effort on our behalf.

Would be very interesting to see if my puggies cud swim Shocked Smile

Cheers!
pug rules!

Hoganfm

Jul 31, 2003, 2:20 AM

Post #15 of 53 (6761 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pinky55poo] Good News - A' Famosa Resort Allowed Dogs!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Serene,

Ya, a big TQ to you. Since I not able to join the Lumut trip, at least can look forward to this one. Also, it's nearer. Thanks again.

Cheerio,
Hogan's godma

yumiko_masaki
ALPHA

Jul 31, 2003, 2:47 AM

Post #16 of 53 (6756 views)
Shortcut

SmileSmile hi serene...

wow !! this is a major news to all of us.. this means that there will be another gathering for us soon?? this is sooo great.. i bet all of us ill be glad to join this event... just tell us when and where and all of us + our furry kids will be waiting .. Tongue
~~~ It'S a DoGgY DoG WorLD~~

%%%%
^""'^ %%%%
( ' ; ' )
(")**(") WOW! WOW!

YUMIKO masaki @ charming PARIS girl
love's dogs... true dog lover !!!
My PETS, My FRIEND, My FAMILY

MY DEAREST MITCHER BOY MUMMY WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU 13TH MAY 2007

pomlove
Dog Kichi

Jul 31, 2003, 6:42 PM

Post #17 of 53 (6723 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yumiko_masaki] Good News - A' Famosa Resort Allowed Dogs!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Count me in, I love to go with my dogs and did so many, many times in Sweden!!! I'll be watching the posts for updates!!!

myra
Enthusiast

Aug 1, 2003, 2:35 AM

Post #18 of 53 (6702 views)
Shortcut

good job serene..... thanx a million 4 d effort.... count us in....

(This post was edited by myra on Aug 1, 2003, 2:43 AM)

myra
Enthusiast

Aug 1, 2003, 2:45 AM

Post #19 of 53 (6698 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yumiko_masaki] Good News - A' Famosa Resort Allowed Dogs!! [In reply to] Can't Post

i told u there'll b another vacation 4 roscoe.....SmileSmileSmile

lulugurl
ALPHA

Aug 1, 2003, 7:34 AM

Post #20 of 53 (6689 views)
Shortcut

Good news to all...but lets make this around september? cause this will be after my final..heheheBlushBlush
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

WestWind
Dog Kichi

Aug 1, 2003, 9:06 PM

Post #21 of 53 (6670 views)
Shortcut

Hi Serene,

Thats' really good news indeed. Thanks for letting us know!

sunzi
Novice

Aug 1, 2003, 10:43 PM

Post #22 of 53 (6664 views)
Shortcut

hello Serene,

thank you for your effort. please keep me in the loop if anything concrete comes up. if the schedule allows, my wife and i would certainly want to bring our four-legged son (a Yorkshire terrier) along. regards,

sunzi@pd.jaring.my

serene_kwlim
K9 Maniac

Aug 2, 2003, 12:15 AM

Post #23 of 53 (6657 views)
Shortcut
Re: [All] DISSAPIONTED & FRUSTRATED!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear All Members,

Just called up the sales person of A famosa, since i hv waited few days he didn't call me to discuss the details.

Guess wut i get from them??--> MadMadHe told me tat actually he haven't get any permission from the management, tat this resort are pets allowed.MadMadMad

He ask me to wait until monday for the latest confirmation from the management.

I was so frustrated after hearing this news!Mad i felt like i hv been cheated!MadPirate
Serene Lim

Jamie's WebSite
GSD Owner? Pls add in!

Jamie's Dogster
Max's Dogster

yumiko_masaki
ALPHA

Aug 2, 2003, 12:39 AM

Post #24 of 53 (6652 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myra] Good News - A' Famosa Resort Allowed Dogs!! [In reply to] Can't Post

LaughLaugh YAYA!!
hehehehe... then now got alot of vacations with all my doggies... yeah... Laugh hope to see you there..
~~~ It'S a DoGgY DoG WorLD~~

%%%%
^""'^ %%%%
( ' ; ' )
(")**(") WOW! WOW!

YUMIKO masaki @ charming PARIS girl
love's dogs... true dog lover !!!
My PETS, My FRIEND, My FAMILY

MY DEAREST MITCHER BOY MUMMY WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU 13TH MAY 2007

ginl
ALPHA

Aug 2, 2003, 1:38 AM

Post #25 of 53 (6645 views)
Shortcut
Re: [serene_kwlim] DISSAPIONTED & FRUSTRATED!! [In reply to] Can't Post

So he gave you his 'salesmen talk' all this while Mad

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my