Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Show and Championship:
Beagles

Anonymous
Anonymous

Jul 8, 2001, 1:00 AM

Post #1 of 2 (1926 views)
Shortcut
Beagles Can't Post

Hi. I own a lemon white beagle and just wanna know what are the chances that this colour type has in winning a breed championship in Malaysia? Heard that judges prefer the tricolour.

Derrickok
Novice

Nov 24, 2001, 9:39 PM

Post #2 of 2 (1854 views)
Shortcut
Re: Beagles [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello CG Tan,
Some how I missed your post on The Beagle. You must be very cheesed off that nobody replied. Anyway, late is better than none.
Almost all the judges invited by MKA for their all breed championship dog shows are 'All breed judges' and these judges are most difficult to predict. However, colour of the beagle is not the criteria. Being a hound it can be of any colour and marking EXCEPT liver.Tip of stern should be white. However, being a hound, it must have stamina and soundness, expression must be alert. For further info you could visit Breed in the home page of puppy com and find out more on the beagle.
Although I am not a beagle man, I breed dallies, neverthless I have been taking part in all breed championship dog shows since 1963, so perhaps my comments are acceptable to you base on the number of years I had been in the show rings.
Regards.
Derrickok.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my