Heartgard vs Interceptor

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

ginl
ALPHA

Jul 30, 2003, 5:56 PM

Post #26 of 32 (2318 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Heartgard vs Interceptor [In reply to] Can't Post

I put in the boot, if not inside car got 'poo de parfum' air freshener i pengsan Crazy

Gwinn
Old Kaki

Jul 31, 2003, 5:08 PM

Post #27 of 32 (2309 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cshellz] Heartgard vs Interceptor [In reply to] Can't Post

Hehe.e. sorry for the silly question.. I named her Salsa after the latin dance.. Dr Hasnul will be able to check what kind of worms through a blood test, except that he will have to sent it to the lab for testing instead of on his own. He does not have the equipment, but I know of one pet shop along jln klang lama who has the machine to do blood test. It was really fast. So far, only the other clinic has told me that Salsa has got Blood parasite, in which Dr Hasnul agreed, but Dr Hasnul did not do another blood test on her.
Papasan, Mamasan, Jerry, Salsa, Samseng & Junior

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 31, 2003, 7:13 PM

Post #28 of 32 (2306 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Heartgard vs Interceptor [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hi Michelle,

Gina also can't imagine she will pack the stool nicely and put in her car and send for examination.Tongue

hahaha beh tahan....u make it sound like packing sandwiches!! haha chocolate doodle sandwiches Laugh Laugh

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 31, 2003, 7:17 PM

Post #29 of 32 (2305 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] Heartgard vs Interceptor [In reply to] Can't Post

haha but when u open your boot (esp if it's a hot and sunny day).....the bau memang sedapz...Tongue

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 31, 2003, 7:23 PM

Post #30 of 32 (2304 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Gwinn] Heartgard vs Interceptor [In reply to] Can't Post

hi Gwinn,

so I guess u sent ur furkid to two vets to get opinions huh? I used to go to another vet too, but Dr Hasnul was highly recommended by a few ppl, so I took Sparkle there. He's really good with animals rite?? Much better than the first vet I used to take my dog to. Although now a little further for me, but I don't mind la...as long as I know I can trust my baby with the vet Smile

so now that Salsa is back how is she doing? Does she still need to go for check ups with Dr Hasnul? I'll be taking Sparkle to see him again this weekend

myra
Enthusiast

Aug 1, 2003, 3:38 AM

Post #31 of 32 (2299 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cshellz] Heartgard vs Interceptor [In reply to] Can't Post

hi cshellz...

bubbles d min pin is 1yr & blossom d jrt is 3mths..... now i'm thinking.... if doggies got so many worms in them imagine wats in us.......UnsureUnsureUnsure yuckie........

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 2, 2003, 7:16 PM

Post #32 of 32 (2289 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myra] Heartgard vs Interceptor [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi myra,

well we don't eat stuff from everywhere on the floor and we don't pick up eeky dead insects to play with....so I guess we have A LOT less worms..hehe Wink

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my