Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Naye's the name

uma98
Novice

Jun 25, 2002, 8:06 AM

Post #1 of 9 (1914 views)
Shortcut
Naye's the name Can't Post

Hello...now, let me introduce myself and of course, my family to y'all. First and foremost, our youngest member of the family: He is 1 year old poodle. Our vet's said he's a toy poodle while his groomer (stylist..hehe) said he's a miniature poodle. And we think he's ADORABLE. His coat is apricot according to the breeder we got him from. But his groomer said his is white. To us he is multicoloured Sly...that is in the beginning of the week (after his bath) he'll be snow white. At the end of the week his coat will be cream in colour. This sweetheart, we named him NAYE. He is also fondly called BUJIBOY ( a name given by our vet's daughter).

My girlfriend and I (and our 'son') are staying in Penang.

cdmoo
ALPHA

Jun 25, 2002, 5:43 PM

Post #2 of 9 (1907 views)
Shortcut
Re: [uma98] Naye's the name [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi uma98,
welcome to the forum!
Really jealous of Naye..even got his own hair stylist! Laugh

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

joonkeet

Jun 25, 2002, 9:20 PM

Post #3 of 9 (1902 views)
Shortcut

WELCOME

Regards
Joseph

Consult a vet. Be kind to pet

evehock
Enthusiast

Jun 26, 2002, 6:46 AM

Post #4 of 9 (1886 views)
Shortcut

Dear Uma,

Before anything, I would like to say, Welcome!

Your question about the procedures in bringing dog from Penang to Sarawak.... Well, refer back to my previous post... I did ask about bringing dog from pennisular to Sarawak... Uncle Derrick said that due to Nipah Virus attack few years back... Sarawak BAN dog from Pennisular!Frown

If you would like to know what is the situation now... I can check for you.....but I would like to know why you ask this question? Are you going to transfer to Sarawak or you want to bring your dog for vacation in Sarawak.... Hehehehe.....Laugh

Eve

uma98
Novice

Jun 26, 2002, 7:35 AM

Post #5 of 9 (1881 views)
Shortcut
Re: [evehock] Naye's the name [In reply to] Can't Post

thx for the reply.. Smile nice to know tht thr is place for pets lover to share especially locally. actually we are looking at moving to s"wak in 2 years time. i know it's a long time to go ... but i don't want to be caught offguard .. like now ,,i know thr is a BAN on dog's from here to s"wak sometimes ago...FrownFrownFrown hopefully they hv lifted the ban. yes i do appreciate your help on finding the info. thx u very much.

aspaul66
Dog Kichi

Jun 27, 2002, 6:46 AM

Post #6 of 9 (1866 views)
Shortcut

hi uma98
welcome to our wonderful family!!SmileSmile

just curious... my husband saw your intro post (he sneaked a look while i had the page open) and now we are both wondering what the meaning of your poodle's name is, if you don't mind us asking.

cheers
aruna

uma98
Novice

Jun 27, 2002, 7:30 AM

Post #7 of 9 (1860 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aspaul66] Naye's the name [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello,

Do u speaks tamil? if u do, then you'd know the meaning of NAYE.

aspaul66
Dog Kichi

Jun 28, 2002, 5:30 AM

Post #8 of 9 (1845 views)
Shortcut

hi brother!Smile

we thought so.
aruna

uma98
Novice

Jun 28, 2002, 7:48 AM

Post #9 of 9 (1839 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aspaul66] Naye's the name [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

it kinda odd to have his name tht way but we used to tease our friend with it ... so it's always in our lips... ... we call him differently so it doesn't sound as it known...Wink

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my