dogS!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

junkgirl
Dog Kichi

Jul 23, 2003, 11:06 PM

Post #1 of 47 (2691 views)
Shortcut
dogS! Can't Post

I've almost finish reading the whole forum (i just joined puppy.com.my)...very interesting. Anyway i found out that SweeEng has 5 dogs and Xyne has 3...wow! how did u all do it? How did u make it thru the puppy yrs? I m thinking of getting 2 puppies (so there is companion for each other while i am out) and already wondering if i can make it..heheheCrazy. Du u guys ever get frustrated esp if get home after work?? But i guess the good thing about having more than 1 dog is that they will have company and won't feel that lonely when u r not at home.
JunkGirl
- Dogs R For Life -

mackmack
Doggyman

Jul 23, 2003, 11:11 PM

Post #2 of 47 (2686 views)
Shortcut
Re: [junkgirl] dogS! [In reply to] Can't Post

When you love them, you love them. When you love them, you'll do everything for them. When you do everything for them, you love them.

-by dog lovers.

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

sweeeng
ALPHA

Jul 24, 2003, 12:54 AM

Post #3 of 47 (2677 views)
Shortcut

Oh ... I've got my dogs 1 at a time and not all one shot. Once I am capable of handling one, then only will I get another.

The very first one is very understanding ... I talk to her everyday. She'll stand by me during my ups and downs and she understands me in any way. Then I got a second one to give her a friend... she accepted it right away as before that I've told her bout it. So she helped teach the dog and play with the dog. It's really fun to see them playing and doing silly things together.

Then that's where I start getting more. Now ... I've put a stop to it as I've reach my limits...

Regards,
Swee Eng

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 24, 2003, 3:56 AM

Post #4 of 47 (2670 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sweeeng] dogS! [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah, it's actually amazing to know that you have 5 dogs.. since now that the question has been brought up... I am also curious to know how did you ever find time... Smile

poor_me
Enthusiast

Jul 24, 2003, 5:03 PM

Post #5 of 47 (2658 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Wish you luck with handling two dogs at a go. It is difficult to handle two puppies/dogs which are still getting familiar with their new environment. I would highly recommend you try out having one first, then getting a companion for the first.

Regards,

Alan

sweeeng
ALPHA

Jul 24, 2003, 5:38 PM

Post #6 of 47 (2654 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaz] dogS! [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh well .... my smaller dogs won't play with me.. except the male maltese. When he wanna play, he'll bring his toy and ask me to play fetch with him. Else, they'll be playing by themself and I'll just sit and watch. ... that's what they like.

My bigger dogs also play by themself... everyday I'll take them for walks, once a while train them, then come back, play fetch with them. Only the younger one will go get the toy. The bigger one is a bit lazy ...

I don't like shopping or hanging out. So basically all my free time, I spend on dogs. Some ppl thinks that I'm crazy but ....

Regards,
Swee eng

cris
Enthusiast

Jul 24, 2003, 5:39 PM

Post #7 of 47 (2653 views)
Shortcut
Re: [poor_me] dogS! [In reply to] Can't Post

i agreed with Alan...you better get one first and house train it before getting another one. It is not that easy to handle two puppies at a time.

Well...having dogs is an enjoyable things...they keep us company, they console you when you are upset...like my silky. If i am to cry, she will jump on me and lick me and look at me . The last time i falled from the stairs and hurt myself that i cried out, she rushed and sat beside me, licked me....until i told her i am fine and then she will sit there and wait till i am able to get up. One thing good about dogs is they cant argue with you....smile. They listen to all your sorrows. We can tell them whatever secrets without fearing that it might leak out...hahahaha.

It is nice to come home and have your dogs sitting beside you. Yes i agreed that you might come home finding your house in a mass, but still when time comes, you find yourself willingly to do it for them. Just sitting there and watch them play among themself is a joy too.

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 24, 2003, 6:16 PM

Post #8 of 47 (2648 views)
Shortcut

Cool!!! I wish I had the time to do all that... last night, came back late from work... end up combing Jaz till 2.30 am while watching TV... nice companion always to have a dog right besides you anytime of the day or night... amazing Smile

jacng
Enthusiast

Jul 24, 2003, 6:19 PM

Post #9 of 47 (2647 views)
Shortcut

wah... until 2:30 am and u still got the energy to work the next day ah....

hmmm.... must be bz replying post during working hours... so kens OT izzit?Wink

sweeeng
ALPHA

Jul 24, 2003, 6:28 PM

Post #10 of 47 (2645 views)
Shortcut

My sister did that once too... she didn't comb the dog's hair instead she trim the dog's hair in the middle on the night...

REgards,
Swee Eng

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 24, 2003, 6:44 PM

Post #11 of 47 (2642 views)
Shortcut

HAHHA! sometimes, when you've got to do it.. you've just got to do it... no limit on time.... Laugh

elizatye
K9 Senior

Jul 24, 2003, 7:05 PM

Post #12 of 47 (2636 views)
Shortcut

hahaha... Sly u are right... I used to comb yippi till 1am... but u are the champion... Cool

Smile Eliza

ashley
ALPHA

Jul 24, 2003, 7:20 PM

Post #13 of 47 (2633 views)
Shortcut

Ms Lisa !! i think ur Jaz will think u are a bit " sia sia" Crazy.....kekekek!! she will think " my mum sia lia 2.30am all people wan to sleep and me so sleepy u still catcha me and comb my hair ???Unsure cannot let me sleep early eh meh? if not tomorow become PANDA Jaz loh!FrownLaugh

U are good mum lah!!Cool
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

wkser
ALPHA

Jul 24, 2003, 7:28 PM

Post #14 of 47 (2631 views)
Shortcut

hi,

The more the merrier your house will be,WinkSmile especially after a long day in office when the moment you touch home you can see your love darling wagging their tails waiting for you at the gate it will take away your worry and tiredness that accumulate in the office ,they will make you smile again Smile

regards

kangser,nous and nemo

(This post was edited by wkser on Jul 24, 2003, 7:36 PM)

elizatye
K9 Senior

Jul 24, 2003, 7:31 PM

Post #15 of 47 (2630 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wkser] dogS! [In reply to] Can't Post

Totally agree... Wink

Smile Eliza

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 24, 2003, 7:33 PM

Post #16 of 47 (2629 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jacng] dogS! [In reply to] Can't Post

Efficient worker okay... Sly won't affect my work time... no worries Smile

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 24, 2003, 7:44 PM

Post #17 of 47 (2625 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elizatye] dogS! [In reply to] Can't Post

What to do.... after giving your boss so much attention at work.. go home... have to divert some to your dogs also right??? Laugh It's the best time to comb Jaz as she's getting sleepy.. no time to fight back!!! just lye down like that! ahhahahah!! Smile

jacng
Enthusiast

Jul 24, 2003, 7:44 PM

Post #18 of 47 (2625 views)
Shortcut

nolah... not worry.. just teasing u only.....Tongue

me 2 am in the morning... already meet up with "chau kong" already.... u wun catch me combing dewey at that time....

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 24, 2003, 7:48 PM

Post #19 of 47 (2622 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jacng] dogS! [In reply to] Can't Post

No lar.. cannot sleep mar... Sly so got nothing better to do.. see some tangle at her feet... so take out comb and do the work ler! Tongue

elizatye
K9 Senior

Jul 24, 2003, 7:48 PM

Post #20 of 47 (2621 views)
Shortcut

hahaha... agree... sometime when I half comb, yippi already fall slept... WinkSly

Smile Eliza

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 24, 2003, 8:16 PM

Post #21 of 47 (2616 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ashley] dogS! [In reply to] Can't Post

HAHAHAH!!! No lar... she also very playful and cheeky when I am back... she gets very excited.. so she cannot sleep! ahahhaha!!

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 24, 2003, 8:27 PM

Post #22 of 47 (2614 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elizatye] dogS! [In reply to] Can't Post

War!! that's dangerouse man.. make sure when you fall asleep, no sharp object or cutter is in your hand.. if not your Yippie go BOTAK also you don't know! hahahah!! Sly

junkgirl
Dog Kichi

Jul 24, 2003, 8:45 PM

Post #23 of 47 (2613 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cris] dogS! [In reply to] Can't Post

Another good thing about dogs is that when something funny happens to u, then won't laugh at u...like u said u fell down the stairs and ur dog rushed to ur side. If it was ur bf/gf/mother/father/brother/sis etc..1st thing they'll do is laugh at u rite? But no..dogs won't laugh at us. HEHEHEWink
JunkGirl
- Dogs R For Life -

junkgirl
Dog Kichi

Jul 24, 2003, 8:59 PM

Post #24 of 47 (2610 views)
Shortcut

Hi Sweeeng!

I don't think just bcos u don't go shopping or hanging out and prefer to spend time with ur pets makes u abnormal or crazy. Everyone has their own interests...as long as u enjoy what u r doing. Some ppl everyday shopping, hang out, go clubbing also very"mou liu"... they r not enjoying it but just do it for the sake of doing it or cos other r doing it.Personally i am a stay-at-home person too (besides having to go to work.). THere r so many things i can do at home without having to go out. I use to play computer games at home until early morning and my frends think there is something wrong wit me..ehhhe. Oh..and that's y i feel that it's suitable for me to have dogs. Not like some dog owners who like to "party" till late and come home to find their dog already starve to death cos they forgot to come home and feed it!!Tongue

Anyway, i was going to say u r the CHAMPION for owning 5 dogs but i think u have a competitor now- one of the newcomers.

Regards,

Junkgirl

elizatye
K9 Senior

Jul 24, 2003, 9:18 PM

Post #25 of 47 (2608 views)
Shortcut

hahaha... not me lar, yippi... Wink

Smile Eliza

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my