vomitting yellowish thingy

is_me
Novice

Jul 23, 2003, 6:17 PM

Post #1 of 6 (892 views)
Shortcut
vomitting yellowish thingy Can't Post

Need urgent advise...

my 4 months old shih tzu is vomitting yellowish thingy. This happen maybe few days once, or something once a day, few days in a row. What happen to her? I had asked the vet and the vet said is due to indigestion or anxiety or gastric acid. The vet gave me some medicine for indigestion and gastric acid, but it still happened. I feed her few feedings a day in small amount, so the indigestion problem shouldn't arise. Any comment and advice?

ashley
ALPHA

Jul 24, 2003, 1:43 AM

Post #2 of 6 (879 views)
Shortcut
Re: [is_me] vomitting yellowish thingy [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, my shitzu also got this happen b4! i think may be she too hungry so i let her eat some food she like !! may be u can try to make the food soft let her easy to digest . i know kibble it take long hour to digest .
Hope other member can help u more !Smile
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 24, 2003, 4:38 AM

Post #3 of 6 (877 views)
Shortcut

Hi there,

I believe this is a 'common' problem among all dogs... Your dog is kept inhouse or outdoor? Usually I notice that when this happens, my big dog will munch some of the grass in the garden and soon they kinda like 'self heal' I am not sure if it's the grass that helps or others.... but probably Ashley is right.. could be too hungry...Shocked

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 24, 2003, 9:35 AM

Post #4 of 6 (872 views)
Shortcut

hi there,

just wondering izzit time to deworm your dog? this does happen quite often to dogs that weren't dewormed on time. happened to my dog once. vomited the same thing almost everyday. sometimes it's yellow, sometimes it's white. but it stopped after he took deworming pills :)

also it could be due to indigestion of the food she ate earlier.

regards,
hunter

is_me
Novice

Jul 24, 2003, 9:45 PM

Post #5 of 6 (857 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hunter] vomitting yellowish thingy [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for all the replies...

Well, I guess I'm just over react on this matter, maybe it's normal for puppy to puke once a while. Ginger was given deworming liquid this few months during vaccinations. Smile She is a happy puppy everyday..

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 25, 2003, 5:21 PM

Post #6 of 6 (847 views)
Shortcut

Good to know that, but this should not happen too often ya!! Tongue

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my