Mix Breeds & Mongrels List

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next page Last page  View All

Veanne
K9 Maniac

Mar 26, 2008, 1:08 AM

Post #151 of 167 (5007 views)
Shortcut
Re: [all] Mix Breeds & Mongrels List [In reply to] Can't Post

his name is shiro... mix spitz... 5 years old... brown and white... male...

~L0v3 SHIRO 4 EveR~

janthk
Canine Addict

Apr 2, 2008, 12:12 AM

Post #152 of 167 (4748 views)
Shortcut
Re: [meileng85] Mix Breeds & Mongrels List [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Meileng,

I dont have a schnauzer mix JRT but mine is Schnauzer mix Eng Cocker. Attached is a picture of my beloved Scruffy. Perfect temprement. It is a dream dog to train. Learns new things really fast. Would love to have another 20 of him if I can TongueTongue I bought him from a home breeder from Puchong. Unfortunately I lost the phone number of the home breeder. If I still have their number, I would love to tell them what a perfect boy Scruffy is.
Attachments: Scruff1.jpg (210 KB)

meileng85
Novice

Apr 3, 2008, 9:32 PM

Post #153 of 167 (4588 views)
Shortcut
Re: [janthk] Mix Breeds & Mongrels List [In reply to] Can't Post

Wink Hey there janthk, scruffy looks really cute! How old is he?? Brandy just turned 1 a few days back. I think i've seen scruffy b4... did u take part in the midvalley dog show last week?

janthk
Canine Addict

Apr 3, 2008, 11:02 PM

Post #154 of 167 (4578 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Scruffy is 3 years old this year. He is "koko" to BrandyWink He is really sweet and has adoring big brown eyes which always makes me give him whatever he wants.

Yeah I was at the Mid Valley show last week. Scruffy participated in both the OB and Agility Trials. Oh and games too. Smile I love training him.

Have you started training Brandy?

meileng85
Novice

Apr 4, 2008, 7:18 AM

Post #155 of 167 (4533 views)
Shortcut

Hehe, he knows the way to your heart :p by showing u his cute eyes Laugh Brandy really needs a korkor to teach her some doggie manners! She is so rough wif other dogs! Tongue

Icic, no wonder he looks so familiar! Yeap, i started training brandy when she was around 5months old.

Brandy took part in agility, the basic jumpers category last week. Where do u take scruffy for training?

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 4, 2008, 3:48 PM

Post #156 of 167 (4485 views)
Shortcut

Some pics to show u in case u haven't seen it.. And that's my naughty gal in the first pic..

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

myzanordin
ALPHA

Apr 4, 2008, 9:02 PM

Post #157 of 167 (4438 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] Mix Breeds & Mongrels List [In reply to] Can't Post

Your Tasha compete in Agility ka? Bleh tahan man!!

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 4, 2008, 9:14 PM

Post #158 of 167 (4434 views)
Shortcut
Re: [myzanordin] Mix Breeds & Mongrels List [In reply to] Can't Post

mata sudah sepet sedikit kah? different dog la.. agility one is mei leng's brandy.. telinga tak sama la.. last time when i first met brandy also liek that. the vet tot i curi bawa keluar ppl's dog..

myzanordin
ALPHA

Apr 4, 2008, 10:09 PM

Post #159 of 167 (4427 views)
Shortcut

ohh...that's the one.......soli ! soli ! ...

meileng85
Novice

Apr 5, 2008, 12:46 AM

Post #160 of 167 (4411 views)
Shortcut

Laugh Thanx for showing the pics Yen. wow tasha is so pretty! she looks nicer than brandy. Really must meet up one day, put them side by side and take a pic, they really look like twins.. If got any doggie look alike competition, we must join LOL

janthk
Canine Addict

Apr 5, 2008, 1:22 AM

Post #161 of 167 (4407 views)
Shortcut

Hi! I train Scruffy in Pets and You for agility and with the trainer Raja for OB.

Now that you mentioned, I have seen Brandy at Mid Valley too. I cannot recognise her lah. Heheh!!

meileng85
Novice

Apr 5, 2008, 2:34 AM

Post #162 of 167 (4394 views)
Shortcut

Eh, i train brandy at pet&you as well! wat a small world Laugh If u r going for training this sun then can see u there.

haha

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 5, 2008, 5:40 AM

Post #163 of 167 (4383 views)
Shortcut

Ya must meet up.. my monyet also very rough when playing with other dogs wan. And also dun like to lose wo.. Maybe can go your training venue meet you on a sunday. Psl let me know where the venue is. Anyway if got the competition we join then either we tape your Brandy's ears down or i use ice cream sticks stick my Tasha's ears up..

meileng85
Novice

Apr 5, 2008, 7:51 AM

Post #164 of 167 (4376 views)
Shortcut

It's at YMCA in brickfields. Near the monorail station. From 9am to 10am, do come if ur free, then our monyets can play..

I think i tape brandy's ear down would be easier! Funny thing is, when i first brought her back, her ears were down, then as she grew older, they stood up.. until now.

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 5, 2008, 7:07 PM

Post #165 of 167 (4327 views)
Shortcut

mine the ear cannot stand until now.. Possibly they might be from same family.. I'll try to drop by one of these sundays. i was envying Brandy as she has a nicer colour than my Tasha. My Tasha has nice colour when she was young but as she grows older she like kena bleached.. the black part turn to grey..

meileng85
Novice

Apr 6, 2008, 6:58 AM

Post #166 of 167 (4276 views)
Shortcut

Hehe but tasha's fur very soft one rite? brandy's one very coarse.. then certain parts of her body the fur soft.. dem weird. Lol tasha got silky terrier's colour. If ur coming u just sms me la, cos YMCA may start construction soon, and if they do won't have training edi.

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 6, 2008, 7:38 AM

Post #167 of 167 (4270 views)
Shortcut

Eh...exactly the same le.. the head fur soft n leg's certain part soft. most of her body very coarse le.. told you they one gang wan..so exact from character to coat texture..haha..young time very nice n soft now so rough.. i will try to make it tomorrow morning then..c ya..

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my