Elly
ALPHA

Jul 23, 2003, 7:40 AM

Post #1 of 21 (3207 views)
Shortcut
My Lady Dane got attitude problem! Can't Post

Hi fellas out there,

am just wondering why...

my dane is so called well "toilet-trained". She will always knock/scratch the room door if she wanna pee/poo.

She and my basset sleep in the room with us as they love to sleep in aircond room.

Last night...Mad I woke up middle of the night (0340am) as I tot someone turn on the water pipe... Sekali see! my dane pee right infront of me lah....and no only that...she walked as she is peeing! Can u imagine the amount of pee that a dane can produce!Pirate

My hubby was so mad...but he didnt beat her, just cleaned up the place as we were too sleepy at that time. Scolded her only.

And this morning when I got up and get ready to work....she did it again infront of me! Same thing ...walk and pee at the same time! She never did that before u know!MadUnsurePirate

As usual...while cleaning up the floor, my mouth non-stop cursing lah... she showed me angry face somemore before i left for work. What is her problem man!!???Crazy

We got back from work today....I shower her with warm water and her favourite scented shampoo.

(* didnt take bath for her for 11 days liauTongue). And changed her bedsheet and pillow case to the mickey one. Crazy

So far, nothing happen... well behave like usual. I wonder female dogs got "mood" one or not? Could it be "PMS" as she is on heat right now?Unimpressed

Elly

mummy to an attitude dane, Lady.

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jul 23, 2003, 7:47 AM

Post #2 of 21 (3204 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Elly] My Lady Dane got attitude problem! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey there Elly Smile

Love ya daneSmile

Anyway,

"Could it be "PMS" as she is on heat right now?" There's your keyword right there. Smile Bitches on heat try to spread the msg..but since she's in your room,no place to 'spread the news'. I think this explains the walking while peeing. Bigger surface areaTongue
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

Elly
ALPHA

Jul 23, 2003, 7:52 AM

Post #3 of 21 (3203 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] My Lady Dane got attitude problem! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Chloe,

jes...you are fast! Just posted a minute ago. Wink

This is her third heat though...how come last time she never does that?

But I think she is ok now...happy with her new beddings. Tongue Was rolling from one end to the other end!

Kekekekekekeke....Crazy

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jul 23, 2003, 8:14 AM

Post #4 of 21 (3199 views)
Shortcut

no ler..not fast. It was just a coincidence that I am online now. Was surfing through the posts and saw something related to the dane(magnificent breed) so decided to read it. Smile

Well,I guess if she doesn't do it anymore,then its ok Smile

Everyone's happy.Smile
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 23, 2003, 4:54 PM

Post #5 of 21 (3194 views)
Shortcut

Could it be lack of attention these days or just "mommy.. i think it's time to bath me...." SmileSmile

sweeeng
ALPHA

Jul 23, 2003, 7:34 PM

Post #6 of 21 (3185 views)
Shortcut

Guess lady Dane wanna have some attention which you missed out...

Regards,
Swee Eng

Elly
ALPHA

Jul 23, 2003, 8:44 PM

Post #7 of 21 (3184 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] My Lady Dane got attitude problem! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

She is fine now. As happy as usual. Bought her a cream to apply on her pupu. coz I think is itchy and painful..can see red red one. Kesian.Unsure

But now lega oledi lah...Angelic

Well, there is another member here, Sean own 2 beautiful danes. I'm yet to meet them. Maybe on the 3rd of Aug I'll get to see the dane.Wink

Will u be there too?

Elly

Elly
ALPHA

Jul 23, 2003, 8:49 PM

Post #8 of 21 (3183 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaz] My Lady Dane got attitude problem! [In reply to] Can't Post

I think so...hihihihi...Wink

My lady lovesssss to take bath. as long as u mention the word of "take bath", she'll get herself ready near the water hose outside..kekeke!Cool normally I will bath her every friday afternoon right after my work. But last week missed out lah as I got VIP visitor.Wink

One thing also becoz of her pupu i think, itchy and painful...Crazy. treat her like queen oledi last night...happy aje...Crazy

Elly

Elly
ALPHA

Jul 23, 2003, 8:55 PM

Post #9 of 21 (3180 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sweeeng] My Lady Dane got attitude problem! [In reply to] Can't Post

My Lady is always with me..and I dont remember that I ever miss her out since the moment she came into my life. Tongue

Maybe I really did something wrong that make her mad...Crazy hmm... I should sit down with her later and talk to her.Smile

lousy mummy, EllyUnsure

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 23, 2003, 8:56 PM

Post #10 of 21 (3180 views)
Shortcut

AHHAHAH!! that's cute, but Jaz's the opposite.. once she saw me taking out her towel.. she'll head for the coach and hide under it!!! we had to practically drag her out to shower her!! Blush

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jul 23, 2003, 10:00 PM

Post #11 of 21 (3177 views)
Shortcut

hehe.. my dogs the same too!Smile

The minute I call them to follow me to the hose,they won't budge.Tongue Sit/Lie there..staring at me only...

You're lucky...Jaz only wat...2-3 kgs? Silky is about 12kgs and Tyson..he's abt 20kgs and he's only 4mths old! he'll be abt 55kgs when he grows up..wonder how I'm gonna drag him to the shower then!Tongue
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 23, 2003, 10:04 PM

Post #12 of 21 (3176 views)
Shortcut

WOw!!! that heavy ar!! what breed are they??? I can imagine having a hard time bathing them..

Yeap, Jaz's about 3-4kg only... and even that.. she can make the whole family squating up and down trying to pull her out! Cool

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jul 23, 2003, 10:20 PM

Post #13 of 21 (3171 views)
Shortcut

hehe..imagine all the places she can hide in!Tongue

Tyson's a bullmastiffSmile
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

Elly
ALPHA

Jul 23, 2003, 10:43 PM

Post #14 of 21 (3169 views)
Shortcut

wow...55kgs man! how are u going to drag? Thank god my lady loves to take bath...or else...Crazy

My lady only 40-50kgs i think....:) sasha, my basset is gettin more and more heavy..Tongue fat, fat...

Elly

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 23, 2003, 10:47 PM

Post #15 of 21 (3165 views)
Shortcut

How many dogs do you have? just Tyson alone??

Isn't that a fighting dog?? Fierce or not??! Wink

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jul 23, 2003, 11:00 PM

Post #16 of 21 (3163 views)
Shortcut

Elly,

lol...i have no idea what I'm gonna do in the future..already he has a short coat..body odour strongerUnsure

Maybe try and 'trick' him into showering by giving him treats. But sooner or later he'll figure it out. Hopefully he'll be like my older dog : "No matter what I'll still have to shower.No point in trying to get away. She'll drag me to the shower anyway." Unsure

Jaz,

Nope, got 2 dogs(as you can tell) Silky is a cocker spaniel and terrier mix. Tyson? He wouldn't even hurt a fly.Well, maybe by playing with it. Laugh Fighting dog? Nope..Bullmastiffs were originally bred as a guard dog. Maybe long time ago ppl did use them in a dog fight but they're primary instict is to guard Smile But he's very friendly. He showing signs of guarding too Smile Sometimes when I'm playing with him and someone passes by,he'll stop playing and walk towards that person. Then he stand there and watch the person till he leaves. Then continue playing. He puts himself between me and the stranger.

Silky's still fiercer than him though Smile
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 24, 2003, 12:18 AM

Post #17 of 21 (3159 views)
Shortcut

Oh okay!! hahah!! that's nice to know.. such a good guard dog but won't even hurt a fly! ahhahahhha!! That's cute! Tongue

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jul 24, 2003, 6:58 AM

Post #18 of 21 (3152 views)
Shortcut

Think I talked too much already..WinkTongue
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 24, 2003, 4:19 PM

Post #19 of 21 (3148 views)
Shortcut

Never too much friend.. it's really good to know.. entertaining too! Cool

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jul 24, 2003, 10:03 PM

Post #20 of 21 (3139 views)
Shortcut

hehe...glad to know my babbling is entertainingTongueWinkSmile
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 24, 2003, 10:05 PM

Post #21 of 21 (3138 views)
Shortcut

Yeap.. so keep on posting entertainment stuff about your dog ya, Chloe Wink

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my