Curious!!! Curious!!!!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

junkgirl
Dog Kichi

Jul 25, 2003, 7:54 PM

Post #26 of 36 (1258 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Alyssa] Curious!!! Curious!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Smile Hello Alyssa! There are a lot of info on the web and even books that u can read about dogs. It's very fun and interesting to read about the different breeds and especially important if u r thinking of getting a dog. Different breeds have different characteristics so u shouldn't just choose one with the appearance that u like...they can turn out to be little devils when u bring them home. Sometimes when u see a really cute looking dog, that's bcos the owners have put in a lot of effort on the grooming and cleanliness. U must also be prepared to spend time on these issues - grooming and cleanliness, if not ur dog will end up totally different than the way u thought it will look.

May i suggest this website for a brief overview of the different breed available:

http://www.dogs4sale.com.au/Breeds/default.htm

Happy dog hunting!Wink
JunkGirl
- Dogs R For Life -

Trivor
K9 Servant

Jul 25, 2003, 8:23 PM

Post #27 of 36 (1256 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] Curious!!! Curious!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hahaaa... r u sure u r ready to listen?
Trivor also run away when I start talking hahaaaaa Tongue

~ Trivor ~
~ SC & Low, mama and dada ~

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 25, 2003, 8:27 PM

Post #28 of 36 (1253 views)
Shortcut
Re: [junkgirl] Curious!!! Curious!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah it's true.. should read up on thier general behaviour and nature, whether they require lots of exercise, then you need to see have you got the space and time to walk your dog daily.. how large they will grow... how much grooming is required... what sickness are they prone too... what environment suits them best (indoor / outdoor), then see if your mom or dad is okay for you keeping them indoor.. level of intelligence. etc... Smile

Alyssa

Jul 25, 2003, 9:32 PM

Post #29 of 36 (1250 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaz] Curious!!! Curious!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

tats why i am asking around....get more opinions from the expert.....the dogs guru..........eheheh....and doing my homework....see which should i get best....eheheheh..

"You may have a dog that won't sit up, roll over or even cook breakfast, not because he's too stupid to learn how, but because he's too smart to bother."
This Dog Quote From: Rick Horowitz
Chicago Tribune

(This post was edited by Alyssa on Jul 25, 2003, 9:33 PM)

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 25, 2003, 9:57 PM

Post #30 of 36 (1247 views)
Shortcut

Ha! Ha! so have you decided on which breed to get? living in apartment or landed house? Smile

yumiko_masaki
ALPHA

Jul 25, 2003, 10:56 PM

Post #31 of 36 (1243 views)
Shortcut

CrazyLaughhi,

yup, mitcher boy is hos name.. haha.. you can actually he's much more lucky than i do.. sigh.. no money to spend on myself...Frown
~~~ It'S a DoGgY DoG WorLD~~

%%%%
^""'^ %%%%
( ' ; ' )
(")**(") WOW! WOW!

YUMIKO masaki @ charming PARIS girl
love's dogs... true dog lover !!!
My PETS, My FRIEND, My FAMILY

MY DEAREST MITCHER BOY MUMMY WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU 13TH MAY 2007

Alyssa

Jul 26, 2003, 8:40 PM

Post #32 of 36 (1231 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaz] Curious!!! Curious!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hmmmmmmmm..............bet you havent read my intro....well....let me explain a bit...... i amnow in kch and will be going over to kl to work...most probably in dec....and will only get a pup after i settle down.....so, i dont even know if i am staying in a landed house or apartment....heeheheh......... Wink

"Generally, or at least very often, people with a deep interest in animals are the best people around."
This Dog Quote From: Roger Caras
'A Dog Is Listening'

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 26, 2003, 8:44 PM

Post #33 of 36 (1229 views)
Shortcut

Oh, you are now in Kuching? Wink Sorry, might have miss out that point..

well, perhaps you would like to read around more about dogs and see which is most appealing to you.. at least shor list them.. when you are fianlly in KL.. you can then know which dog would suite you more..

If you are going to work in KL, maybe should work for a few months to see if your work does allow you to have spare time or free time to go home and take care of your dog or does your work occupies most of your time.... like OT, etc, it might not allow you to have time to get a dog... take your time.

doberman
ALPHA

Sep 24, 2003, 1:10 AM

Post #34 of 36 (1200 views)
Shortcut

well, already got ur pups?? if not.. as u said ur budget is tigh..i suggest u to keep mini pinchers... its relly save money ler! i have 1 black & tan minpin at home n i plan to buy another 2, 1 red in colour n 1 brown in colour :)

think about that!

Henry from Penang
dobermann@puppy.com.myWink

nisha_d
Novice

Sep 26, 2003, 10:40 PM

Post #35 of 36 (1192 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Trivor] Curious!!! Curious!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hie........i saw ur advice i really like the way ur wit ur dog its so nice......im bout to get a shih tzu or westie or japanese splitz dunno which one..........but how much does a westie cost n also the japanese splitz..........where to get them do u know ne breeders?if u have just let me know the address or the phone no..........?

nathalie
Doggyman

Sep 27, 2003, 7:29 AM

Post #36 of 36 (1188 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nisha_d] Curious!!! Curious!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileHi,

Westie, i've seen once in Pg...imported around 3k n i think japanese spitz a bit too big for ur apartment..Frown

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my