Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Show and Championship:
2003 AKU-ProPlan All Breed Championship Show

First page Previous page 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next page Last page  View All

lulugurl
ALPHA

Aug 20, 2003, 7:02 AM

Post #251 of 258 (1455 views)
Shortcut
Re: [drew] 2003 AKU-ProPlan All Breed Championship Show [In reply to] Can't Post

then u must wear coat and tie lar...no more orange shirt for you.hehheTongue Must wake up early early to avoid traffic jam mar..Crazy
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

drew
ALPHA

Aug 20, 2003, 7:16 AM

Post #252 of 258 (1451 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] 2003 AKU-ProPlan All Breed Championship Show [In reply to] Can't Post

wahseh ... must wear coat and tie want ar ... cannot wear semi formal ??? hrmm then i think i gotta dig my winnie the pooh tie out lo muahahhaaa TongueWink

lulugurl
ALPHA

Aug 20, 2003, 7:33 AM

Post #253 of 258 (1450 views)
Shortcut
Re: [drew] 2003 AKU-ProPlan All Breed Championship Show [In reply to] Can't Post

apalar...winnie the pooh ar..ahahhahaLaughLaughLaughCrazy
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Aug 20, 2003, 7:58 AM

Post #254 of 258 (1449 views)
Shortcut

that's when the sun rise from the other side of the world lor. u wait har... u wait ! Sun goes down also i bet ur still asleep like a PIG ! call u all different day and timing from 10 am, 12 pm even in the afternoon at 2 pm & 5 pm still sleeping one...

I guess ur track record says it all lar... no need for me to say that much liao ! close case !

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Aug 20, 2003, 7:59 AM

Post #255 of 258 (1448 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaz] 2003 AKU-ProPlan All Breed Championship Show [In reply to] Can't Post

what can see.... he dun even let me see ar ! Mad see pun tak dapat that's why only PirateUnsureCrazyFrownMad

cheers,
minglmy

serene_kwlim
K9 Maniac

Aug 20, 2003, 10:54 AM

Post #256 of 258 (1440 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaz] 2003 AKU-ProPlan All Breed Championship Show [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear Jaz,

Confirm or not we really can bring our furkids to the show meh?? if we didn't participate? (this coming midvalley dog show) this show is a tiketed show worr..CrazyCrazy if confrim than it would be great!!Tongue

by the way, can i hv ur email? i wanna ask u more details about showing dogs lah...tq!

regards,
Serene Lim
My furkids: Jamie & Max.

Jamie's WebSite
GSD Owner? Pls add in!

Jamie's Dogster
Max's Dogster

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 20, 2003, 4:33 PM

Post #257 of 258 (1436 views)
Shortcut
Re: [serene_kwlim] 2003 AKU-ProPlan All Breed Championship Show [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there,
When we were at Selayang Mall Dog Show, Ming Yang brought her 2 minpin and Gina brought Biscuits as well.
It's a dog show afterall!!! You are suppose to see lots of dogs and ppl around.. how would the judge know who are the contestant vs. public who brings thier dogs? Crazy

But then again, now that you've mentioned that the show at Midvalley, you have to pay to enter, there might be security check at the entrance and the participant need to show thier confirmation letter before they are allowed to enter with thier dogs, then maybe you can't bring your dog with you.

Maybe "Si Fu" (Arthur) can provide some input on this for us.
My e-mail : hooijang@hotmail.com

drew
ALPHA

Aug 21, 2003, 1:30 AM

Post #258 of 258 (1425 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] 2003 AKU-ProPlan All Breed Championship Show [In reply to] Can't Post

ya la winnie the pooh .. muahahhaa, last time bought it for the wicky tie day ma ... TongueTongue now can use it again !! TongueWink

First page Previous page 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my