A lil bit intro about me

les
K9 Maniac

Jun 13, 2002, 8:22 AM

Post #1 of 22 (5693 views)
Shortcut
A lil bit intro about me Can't Post

Hi,

Im yenling from sunway! 25 this year... an admin in a company in Sunway.

Since after my dad bought me a pug when I was 9 years old.. Im now a pug lover! I like them alot...! I have their puzzles in my room... collected pug pigs.. mugs.. books, magazines all abt pugs!Tongue

Always wanted to get one pug after my "sexy" died. (my dad called our pug name sexy, haha) But that time Im still studying, don't think I can be able to buy one. Now I have job, though only staying in an apartment, But im sure i can take good care of them now.

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

*~Sunny Macho, My lil puggy~*
Laugh -Born 15th March, 2002-
Laugh

Copied this frm ahming, touch huh?
"Please don't cry in front of my grave,

I don't mind if you keep a new dog.

I won't angry if you give my toys to others dog,

I will be happy if other dogs can enjoy your love as me."

Derrickok
Novice

Jun 13, 2002, 3:49 PM

Post #2 of 22 (5687 views)
Shortcut
Re: [les] A lil bit intro about me [In reply to] Can't Post

Welcome to the forum 'sexy pug',
Do you know that your webmaster is oso a pug lover and he has hundreds of pugs and mugs.
Your "urgent" under breed standard has been answered.
Enjoy your stay and go through the posts, you may find something useful.

kellyng
New User

Jun 14, 2002, 6:20 AM

Post #3 of 22 (5673 views)
Shortcut

Dear Les,

Hi, I am Kelly from Subang Jaya. I am also looking for a pug puppy. I find this forum informative and I have learnt a lot after reading the posts.

I called MKA the other day and was given a few breeders' contact. One of them are in Perak, selling the pug pups at RM700 only with MKA cert and microchipped.
They have 5 pups in the litter, majority males. The other two breeders (in Klang Valley) were unwilling to sell. They said they would call me back but.....

I might be travelling up to Perak this weekend, you can email me at kellyng563@hotmail.com for the breeder's contact number as I know this forum is solely for discussion only, NO ADVERTISEMENT.Wink

wmeng
Dog Kichi

Jun 14, 2002, 5:15 PM

Post #4 of 22 (5663 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kellyng] A lil bit intro about me [In reply to] Can't Post

Uncle Derrick,

RM700 sounds cheap for a pug puppy. Why do you think they set the price so low? Could it be they are from smaller town? Since Kellyng says the contact was given by MKA then there should not be a problem, right? Breeders in Klang Valley normally ask for RM1,000 and above.
ENG
Proud owner of George, a male pug puppy
Born: 10/3/02

Derrickok
Novice

Jun 14, 2002, 5:38 PM

Post #5 of 22 (5655 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wmeng] A lil bit intro about me [In reply to] Can't Post

Its very difficult to answer your question. I would strongly recommend to see puppies first. The fact that MKA gave the breeder's name DOES NOT guarantee you quality. The reason MKA gave you this breeder's name is because he is a member of MKA and all members have equal rights and privileges. A professor, a conman, a drug pusher or for that matter anyone can apply to be a MKA member. I hope you got the picture?
All I am prepared to say here is, if the puppy is selling at RM700 and with a bit of bargaining, the price is RM650 or RM600, the actual cost of the puppy is only RM500 or less, after you have deducted registration fees RM50, microchipping RM65 and first vaccination RM35.
If I know the name of the breeder, perhaps I could help further, because this Dalmatian has connections all over the place.

wmeng
Dog Kichi

Jun 14, 2002, 6:12 PM

Post #6 of 22 (5650 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] A lil bit intro about me [In reply to] Can't Post

Uncle Derrick,

Okay. I will try to get the contact from Kellyng and call the breeder to find out more.Smile

Will "kacau" you again if I have any more doubts (I will surely have) during the process.Tongue
ENG

Derrickok
Novice

Jun 14, 2002, 6:56 PM

Post #7 of 22 (5646 views)
Shortcut

I have access to all sorts of information. No need to find out, because there is a Chi Weng Wan 016-5333229 three pug puppies 4 weeks old one male and two females. and Yong Kin Fei 012-5162684 six puppies also 4 weeks old one male and five females.
The rest of information, you do your home work.

les
K9 Maniac

Jun 14, 2002, 9:51 PM

Post #8 of 22 (5633 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kellyng] A lil bit intro about me [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Kelly,

I emailed u, and together with my contact no :)

Laugh

les
K9 Maniac

Jun 15, 2002, 2:12 AM

Post #9 of 22 (5622 views)
Shortcut

Well, I have this friend, she is a breeder too.. she is from JB.. (if looking for pomaranian, shih tzu, i can give u her contact no) And what I heard from her is that, Pug is kind of expensive bcoz pug have to go thru this operation to deliver.. (is it?) and the operation is not cheap. So.. normally the breeder sell it to pet shop, I think its around RM800-RM900 something, with MKA cert and microchip. And then.. pet shop sell for RM 1200? This is Shih Tzu price.. heard from her is that pug is much expensive.

Laugh

ckk1
New User

Jun 15, 2002, 2:59 AM

Post #10 of 22 (5620 views)
Shortcut

I agreed with Les, if you want to get good quality PUG, the price must range from RM1000 - RM2000. The quality of the puppy is a very important thing to consider.

wmeng
Dog Kichi

Jun 15, 2002, 4:13 AM

Post #11 of 22 (5611 views)
Shortcut

Les,

The pug puppies selling at RM700 each are actually being kept in Kampar, Perak at the breeder Wong Sai Kiet's hometown but registered with MKA using his address in Selangor as he works here. His handphone no. is 0123774980.

I have been looking for a pug puppy since April but till now still looookingSmileTongue so my advice to you is be patient. Do some research by visiting as many breeders as possible Smile before making up your mind.
ENG

les
K9 Maniac

Jun 16, 2002, 9:10 AM

Post #12 of 22 (5599 views)
Shortcut

Hey guys! I got my pug already! hahaha.... I bought it from Seremban and with RM 650, cheap huh? Well, there still left one in the kennel, a male pug which is 3 months old. Very aggressive and very active, playful! :)

Here is the contact number of the owner of the kennel, 019-3638313, or 06-7677649. Mr Cheong Fook Loy. good luck!SmileWink

Laugh

PyRoMaNiAc
Canine Addict

Jun 16, 2002, 7:18 PM

Post #13 of 22 (5595 views)
Shortcut

Congrats les! Everyone seems to be getting what they want lately! I believe Deli has her heart set on a particular Goldie too...

-= Tisha =-

ginl
ALPHA

Jun 16, 2002, 10:10 PM

Post #14 of 22 (5591 views)
Shortcut

Great Les! Male or female? What's his/her name? Details pls Smile All the best to you and your new dog...i'm sure he/she will bring u joy for the yrs to come.

delithra

Jun 17, 2002, 1:45 AM

Post #15 of 22 (5585 views)
Shortcut

Hey Les,

I can share in your delight and joy in getting a new member to the household! I have been planning for months and have finally got a puppy too. Good luck to you and .......what is his/her name?? Welcome to the forum Wink

deli and dandy (lol)

wmeng
Dog Kichi

Jun 17, 2002, 5:14 AM

Post #16 of 22 (5578 views)
Shortcut

Hi, Les,

Me too!!!!! Become a puppy owner finally! Just brought him back yesterday. We call him George.

Congrats to all our members in puppy.com who have just added another member to their family.

Cheers!SmileSmileSmile
ENG

cdmoo
ALPHA

Jun 17, 2002, 5:33 PM

Post #17 of 22 (5570 views)
Shortcut

Sly Congrats to all the new pup. owners from the bottom of my heart!

U guys will have lot of fun!

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

aspaul66
Dog Kichi

Jun 17, 2002, 7:28 PM

Post #18 of 22 (5565 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cdmoo] A lil bit intro about me [In reply to] Can't Post

congrats to all new parents with their new pups. Let’s remember the prayer that uncle derrick posted about God lending us his puppies to love and to care for.

aruna

les
K9 Maniac

Jun 17, 2002, 9:41 PM

Post #19 of 22 (5560 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aspaul66] A lil bit intro about me [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello again,

I call my pup "Sunny", hoho, very naughty lil one! Well, he always like to sleep in my arm.. and really the manja.. :)

Still train him pee and poo at the toilet. But.. still... sigh.. anyway.. have to be patient, hohoho

Hi Eng,

Where you bought you new pup? Is it the one that in Seremban? Tell me more about ur puppy! :)

Laugh

PyRoMaNiAc
Canine Addict

Jun 18, 2002, 3:07 AM

Post #20 of 22 (5553 views)
Shortcut

Wow! COngrats to all the new "mothers" and "fathers"! Smile We really ought to have a new posting for info on the new arrivals!

P.S. I'm looking forward to pics Wink

-= Tisha =-

wmeng
Dog Kichi

Jun 18, 2002, 8:39 PM

Post #21 of 22 (5536 views)
Shortcut

Hi, Les,

Mine is FOC. hahaha... My hubby's friend, an expatriate is leaving Malaysia so I decided to adopt George. He is 3-4 months old now, very playful and active. We initially decided not to use crate training. We let him play in a basket with toys and keep an eye of any sign of pee and poo but he did his business everywhere in the house only when we were not looking.Unsure

So... we ended up buying a crate for him. Still pee and poo in the crate eventhough I let him out to the toilet every few hours. Unsure Sometimes he does his business on the newspaper in the toilet but most of the time he chews on anything he can get his mouth on and cries himself to sleep. The worse part is thinking that he has nothing to 'buang', I put him back to the crate, just when I turn my back, he already starts squatting doing business. Can someone please shed me some light on this issue please?

I know... this smart boy is testing me on my patience...

Les, How did you get the contact of Sunny's breeder? Was it from MKA? Do keep in touch so that we can share our thoughts and views. Of course the first topic will be toilet training. hahaha...Sly
ENG

les
K9 Maniac

Jun 28, 2002, 11:45 PM

Post #22 of 22 (5508 views)
Shortcut

Hello.. u can email me to lessssss@hotmail.com or les@puppy.com.my

We can share some experience of our cute lil puggy.. :)

Laugh

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my