Home: General: Chit Chat:
10 Commandments of VOTE "NO"

KANGBT
Novice

Jul 17, 2003, 4:41 PM

Post #1 of 4 (575 views)
Shortcut
10 Commandments of VOTE "NO" Can't Post

This was forwarded to me . Ok, midnight callers you asked for it......

1. Thou shalt VOTE NO to Obedience Trainers & MKA Incumbents for belittling trainee’s and member’s intelligence – Who are they training dogs or humans? PAWPRINT Bobo PAWPRINT”

2. Thou shalt VOTE NO to canvassers who make midnight calls to solicit votes and are disrespectful to one’s choice – Everybody has a right to choose and I need my zzzzz so don’t call me at midnight to vote for Latuk’s men.

3. Thou shalt VOTE NO to dirty election tricks – Beware of promises by Fredee Lim and Andear Fonsika to give you a 2nd ballot paper to vote AGAIN for their candidates. Don’t be conned as it is illegal to vote twice – check with the Election Commission and ask midnight callers how come they have blank ballots which are supposed to be personalized.

4. Thou shalt VOTE NO to rumours and slandering. Jangan dengar khabar angin, especially that the opposition is going to abolish Obedience and Shows. The present Obedience Trainers should just quit rather than spread rumours to save face cos their resignation threat did not work. People cannot be fooled all the time!! With Obedience and Shows being a big money spinner with the do you think the new committee will want to get rid of it??? I think they think they’re talking to the dogs!!!! PLEASE even dogs know better.

5. Thou shalt VOTE NO to fence-sitters – Step UP and be counted to make your vote count for the dogs.

6. Thou shalt VOTE NO to continuous milking of MKA and members’ $$$$ - it is the money after all for absolute power corrupts absolutely….Who do you think will pay for the “free” dog food being offered to trainees who vote for them. You of course as they will make the club pay for it who else. Why offer food and things if you’re trying to get votes fair and square. No need for sweeteners if you are doing things for the right reason and what an insult to trainees. Are they so cheap?

7. Thou shalt VOTE NO to long-term incumbent despots and nepotism. Let transparency reign!!!!

8. Thou shalt VOTE NO to corrupt and impartial judges who judges the handler/owner instead of the Dog. Maybe they should judge Mr. & Miss Malaysia contests instead.

9. Thou shalt VOTE NO to puppy mills and unethical breeders.

10. Thou shalt VOTE NO to Racisim - Black dog, Brown dog, Yellow Dog, White Dog - we love you equally. Unliked some Obedience Trainers who go goo-goo and ga-ga plus all eyes and ears to the Mat Salleh. Don't they know we locals are here to stay!

Now that it is clearer to VOTE NO then perhaps it is clearer to vote on the right candidates who are committed to the dogs. Step UP and let your vote count - don't be a push-over and fall to empty promises!!!!

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jul 18, 2003, 1:54 AM

Post #2 of 4 (553 views)
Shortcut
Re: [KANGBT] 10 Commandments of VOTE "NO" [In reply to] Can't Post

Agree Smile
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

mackmack
Doggyman

Jul 18, 2003, 5:46 AM

Post #3 of 4 (546 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] 10 Commandments of VOTE "NO" [In reply to] Can't Post

Then,

follow.

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

wolfman
Dog Kichi

Jul 26, 2003, 6:33 AM

Post #4 of 4 (524 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] 10 Commandments of VOTE "NO" [In reply to] Can't Post

hello !!!!!!!!!

who ever takes over MKA...will do NADA for me dogs!!!! Crazy

no one can do anything for your dogs except youRself!!!!!!

vote or no vote they will still be the same... nada is done for dogs ... but for the themsssss

what have they done? what will they do?

MKA is to register dogs particulars... but lots more is happening for them ... than for the dogs

a real sad sad sad case for the dogs..

Pirate

(This post was edited by wolfman on Jul 26, 2003, 6:36 AM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my