First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

sslee80
ALPHA

Oct 31, 2003, 8:08 PM

Post #76 of 77 (511 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nathalie] Male or female dog? Pro and cons? [In reply to] Can't Post

hehehe...so u must "pan leng leng" lor when u coming down to KL....Tongue

yes, I agree with u....big responsibility...but I think it is worth it, ya.

no mar....first time meeting them and that was the first impression mar....sure u look at the physical outlook first, rite?? then oni get to know the person's inner beauty.....Tongue

Have a Great Day.

Sean LEE

nathalie
Doggyman

Nov 1, 2003, 8:16 AM

Post #77 of 77 (508 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sslee80] Male or female dog? Pro and cons? [In reply to] Can't Post

Smilehi,

'pan leng"? what for? if u r sui then even if u don't put kilos of make up u r sui but if vice versa, then put 3kgs of makeup also look like monkey....hahahaTongue

me...almost died taking care of them, when my frined's lab was not here, life was easier. take one out nia...now have 2 take 2 or else the lab'll cry..if let one makan, 2 have to makan. bath 1, both have to bathUnsure. yup worth it...actually my life revolves around them nia...coz have little friendsFrown

haha...real man's confession....truelor...but still. i think for woman, ohysical attarction is essential while for guys, for mela...u need to at least carry urself well n speak good english...or elseFrownhey, but some guys really have the charisma even if they r not good looking..Laugh

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my