introduction

tengy
Novice

Jun 10, 2002, 4:51 AM

Post #1 of 5 (1026 views)
Shortcut
introduction Can't Post

Dear All,

Sorry, I didn't know the procedure! I thought the registration will do. Nevertheless...

My real name is Teng Wei (tengy), If you live in Malaysia, you must have seen my work in TV; mostly the Making of... such as Spiderman, Panic Room, Rollerball, and upcoming one will be Bad Company, Snow Dogs, Signs...

I work as a Video Editor, and Director for TV commercial, and corporate Videos for broadcast purpose. BTW, I've emailed a 30sec video clip of the last Dog show in Mines to the webmaster here. Don't know what's happened to it...

I used to own a ST. but it's passed away last Nov. Now I owned a Pug (6months) old; I took her back 4 months ago. She's almost barkless, unless she wants to go out.

I've been a very happy man since Puggy's been with me. Is there's some where I can post Puggy's pic on this site?

Anything else you guys want to know about me, you're most welcome to email me.

aspaul66
Dog Kichi

Jun 10, 2002, 7:02 PM

Post #2 of 5 (1015 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tengy] introduction [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey we got celebrity! Welcome aboard.

aruna

Derrickok
Novice

Jun 11, 2002, 2:09 AM

Post #3 of 5 (1000 views)
Shortcut

Welcome Mr. Teng,
You are not compelled to make an introduction, but encouraged to have the sense of common courtesy.
Your question on stool eating will be attended to. As a matter of fact, I have just completed a in depth study on this problem. This topic will be posted in the appropriate column. Let me recover from the week-end dog show in JB.

tengy
Novice

Jun 11, 2002, 5:59 AM

Post #4 of 5 (990 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] introduction [In reply to] Can't Post

Many Thanks.

Your are simply wonderful. I can see all your good work on this site.

Derrickok
Novice

Jun 11, 2002, 6:10 AM

Post #5 of 5 (987 views)
Shortcut

Thanks. You must have missed those, I tell members to go to Timbuktu and wish them Bon Voyage.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my