Kiara Hill!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 11, 2003, 11:34 PM

Post #126 of 131 (3166 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shyeow2] Kiara Hill!! [In reply to] Can't Post

naw, he's not aggresive to humans. just to dogs. male dogs, that is.

yea i might go have a look sometime. is the place huge? maybe can have small gatherings there too

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 11, 2003, 11:38 PM

Post #127 of 131 (3166 views)
Shortcut

Coolness!!

Thanks for the directions... Tongue Yea... That area mainly has Chinese people staying there... Wink

Join the JRT Zone

Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God and knows God. - 1 John 4:7 (Oofy's motto)

cassie
Dog Kichi

Dec 27, 2003, 9:07 PM

Post #128 of 131 (3158 views)
Shortcut

I don't think can because mimi and cassie get car sick

dodo888
Dog Kichi

Mar 26, 2004, 5:18 AM

Post #129 of 131 (3134 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cshellz] Kiara Hill!! [In reply to] Can't Post

in my area there is this malay family keeping 3 dogs. i also see these ppls taking dogs to vet...world has changed?

Gus-Gus
Canine Addict

Sep 18, 2004, 12:07 AM

Post #130 of 131 (3047 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] Kiara Hill!! [In reply to] Can't Post

I know of a muslim lady who went/ goes for a walk on kiara hill with her dog every morning at around 6am. Her husband was too tired to go with her, she had no one else to go with her at that time and it was not safe for her to go alone so she got a dog to walk with her.

When I get a new puppy I'll be doing that too. My 2 current dogs are too old to do the trek - both past 11, one blind with heart trouble, the other has a bad heart too. Only good for lying in bed with me Smile.

They have to catch you and most of these "officials" are too lazy to walk in the park to see if there are any dogs walking with their owners. If dog owners are responsible, keep their dogs on the lead and pick up their poo, there should be little cause for complaint.

"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated" Mahatma Ghandi.

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 25, 2004, 7:04 AM

Post #131 of 131 (2841 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Gus-Gus] Kiara Hill!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Gus Gus ...

Been reading some of your posts ... Smile ... and you are obviously a doggie person ... Tongue

We rescued 3 male mixed breeds from the drain about 2.5 months ago ... CasperBlueEyes, MonkieDotCom and PiggieMackintosh ... Casper & Monkie have found homes with loving families ... Piggie is still with us and growing really well (about 4months old now) ... He is house trained and a handsome fella ... slim, short coated, white with light tan markings and folded ears ... Piggie will probably grow to about 20inches tall at the withers ... has good temperament.

We already have many dogs ... and Piggie really deserves a home where he can get more attention ...

If you are looking for a puppy or a growing up puppy ... would you consider the possibility of giving Piggie a home? ... Or maybe I can email you a pix of PiggieMackintosh.

You can email me at surchinmy@yahoo.com or post me here.

Many thanks

(This post was edited by surchinmy on Sep 25, 2004, 7:13 AM)

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my