Introduction

keriso
New User

Jun 4, 2002, 10:08 PM

Post #1 of 8 (2323 views)
Shortcut
Introduction Can't Post

Hi there!

I am new here and would like to introduce me and my wife and our puppy. We were looking (really just looking in SPCA on a free sunday noon) when we noticed a family bringing in a spitz mixed puppy (don't know what side was the other breed but one of the parents was a spitz). The puppy was put into the cage and my wife was taken by it (ok i admit me too). We found out that the owners had to give it up because they had limited space in their home and the malay neighbours threatened to harm it. So the sight of them with their kids and my wife was quite sad as was the puppy with all the howling, whinning and barking around making her shake and shiver. So when my darling wife looked at me with her puppy eyes, how could i say "no"? Wink

I grew up with dogs all my life except when i was away for studies and work overseas. So since i am back and we are with my parents with a quite nice spacious garden, it was a good time for a dog. So all the neccessary papers done , the pup Cookie was on her way back to our home.

Soon we had our hands full and being a half spitz, she is lively, intelligent, playful, bashful, naughty, a handful and it is always a joy to see her running out to greet and dirty your pants when you come back from work.

I hope to see what we could learn from the forum here and share in the joy of our dogs!

Oh yes on another note, we invite the previous owner to come by and visit the pup with their kids and sufficient to say, the kids goes bonkers with her.

jasonlyh
Enthusiast

Jun 4, 2002, 10:23 PM

Post #2 of 8 (2320 views)
Shortcut
Re: [keriso] Introduction [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Keriso. Welcome and well done too. Was a joyful outing to SPCA for you and your wife. Really sad to see dogs put away but always good to know that the dog is going to a good home.

ginl
ALPHA

Jun 4, 2002, 10:36 PM

Post #3 of 8 (2316 views)
Shortcut

Welcome to the forum Keriso and congrats on your new pup....Cookie is very lucky to hv been adopted by you and your wife....good deal for you and also the previous owners as they still get to visit her Smile

PyRoMaNiAc
Canine Addict

Jun 4, 2002, 11:45 PM

Post #4 of 8 (2310 views)
Shortcut

Welcome to the Forum! Smile Why is it we always end up with a pup every time "we're just looking"? Wink

-= Tisha =-

Khoobg
Webmaster

Jun 5, 2002, 2:38 AM

Post #5 of 8 (2300 views)
Shortcut

Welcome to the forum. There is of course a lot of information in this forum contributed by other members. Most important, we can shared our joy of having a dog or dogs, share our experience and our thought

Cheers

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

zitian

Jun 5, 2002, 5:54 AM

Post #6 of 8 (2293 views)
Shortcut

lol ..well my dog's name "cookie" tooLaugh

les
K9 Maniac

Aug 10, 2002, 12:42 AM

Post #7 of 8 (2263 views)
Shortcut

Hello,

I see.. so u adopted the mix spitz puppy.. Smile

*~Sunny Macho, My lil puggy~*
Laugh -Born 15th March, 2002-
Laugh

Copied this frm ahming, touch huh?
"Please don't cry in front of my grave,

I don't mind if you keep a new dog.

I won't angry if you give my toys to others dog,

I will be happy if other dogs can enjoy your love as me."

Jimmy0216
Novice

Aug 10, 2002, 12:51 AM

Post #8 of 8 (2259 views)
Shortcut

Smile Hi Keriso. Welcome. Me & my wife have a Shih Tzu. I glad that these day there is still has kind people like you to adopt a dog. read about an airtilce from TheStar few days back, the SPCA condition is alarming.. Anybody have any idea to help to upgrade the condition so the doggie at there can stay more comfortably? Unsure

Jimmy

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my