Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
My Intro

sugar&spice
Novice

May 25, 2002, 12:02 AM

Post #1 of 2 (515 views)
Shortcut
My Intro Can't Post

Hello everyone, my name is Jennie and am a proud owner of a shih tzu named Nico. He's about 6 months old now and is extremely lively. I'm a first time dog owner and it is unbelievable the amount of joy lil' Nico has brought me. Actually Nico is not my first pup. I bought a shih tzu from a dishonest breeder and after 3 days I brought him home, he was already sick. Took him to the vet and was told he has developed canine distemper. Took him back to the breeder and she gave me another one and I took this pup to the vet again and this one developed the same sickness. Took her back and demand for refund. I got my half refund. A month later, a friend introduced me to a reliable breeder and I brought Nico back. He's one healthy pup and a very obedient I must say. The only problem I had with him is he likes to do his shee-shee & pang sai in his kennel and nowhere else. After months of agony, I could finally predict his timing and I would bring him to the kennel to do his business. I don't know if this is the right thing to do...can anyone enlightened me?

Laugh

Derrickok
Novice

May 25, 2002, 3:28 AM

Post #2 of 2 (506 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sugar&spice] My Intro [In reply to] Can't Post

Welcome to the forum S&P. I seldom thought and certainly a lot of members have the perception that puppies from PETSHOPS are unhealthy. How surprising that breeders do sell distemper puppies!!!!
The message I am saying is, there are dishonest & reliable breeders and similarly there are dishonest & reliable PETSHOS!!!!!! Its the knowledge of the buyer and owner that is important and not the seller.
What you are trying to say is all in knots - " The only problem I had with him is he likes to do his shee-shee & pang sai in his kennel and nowhere else. After months of agony, I could finally predict his timing and I would bring him to the kennel to do his business." You don't want him to do his business in the kennel and yet you could predict his timing and brought him to the kennel. I am indeed very confused.
However, if you visit "dog & puppy training" you will find loads of house training and house breaking tips. Enjoy yourself.
Where are you from by the way? KL/PJ/Ipoh/JB?

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my