First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

snowflake
Enthusiast

Jul 3, 2003, 8:55 PM

Post #1 of 72 (4652 views)
Shortcut
Pet's Magazine?? Can't Post

CoolHello,

I know that lots of dog lovers here, jz wonder did u guy buy any magazine about pets/dogs? Can share ur experience here ma?

Yesterday i bought a Taiwan pets magazine named 'Pet's In', it contents quite lots of news n info about doggie n cats, somehow it also introduce new pet in town like lizard, turtle.... i like this magazine as well n it only cost RM8.

I hope anyone got other magazine to introduce, bcos it might help the 'new user' like me.

CheersSmile

0""0
( 'o')")
~S.n.o.w.F.l.a.k.E~

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 3, 2003, 9:12 PM

Post #2 of 72 (4648 views)
Shortcut
Re: [snowflake] Pet's Magazine?? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

yeah, i've read Pet's In before.. but only got 2 copies of it. wonder where u buy 'em? however, i don't quite enjoy it much as it also includes reptiles, cats bla bla bla which are not of my interest.

in chinese, there's also "Pets Magazine" and "Favourite Pals"- i think this is for cats and dogs. also not to forget is Dog Fancy (US), which is full of informative info, but too bad too many advertisements.

oh yeah, there's also Pet world but i've stopped buying it since last year as i feel that the topics are common and not really interesting.

except Petworld, all the magazines i bought at below RM 10 as they're old issues.. anyone know where to buy a healthy dose of dog magazines (preferably old issues) at a low price??

does berita Anjing count as a magazine?? haha..

regards,
hunter

sunflower
Novice

Jul 4, 2003, 1:26 AM

Post #3 of 72 (4643 views)
Shortcut

CoolCool~~snow..flakes~~:

next week i will sent u a surprise to u oh~~!!u definelly will love it and u will use it in the future~~and also can share it with all the friends here....SlySly~~~~it's...secret....u will knows it by next week oh~~!!hehe~~!!really will give u a surprise.....is smthing u need.AngelicAngelicAngelic

......be....patience........TongueTongue
SunFlower Tongue

snowflake
Enthusiast

Jul 4, 2003, 2:40 AM

Post #4 of 72 (4642 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hunter] Pet's Magazine?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi hunter,

I bought the magazine from Popular, not much copies there n it's old version(Feb 2003), i really hope that anyone here know any gd magazine for us to read? it may help us a lot, rather than we keep repeat the same question in the forum(some may asked b4).

Dun know the bookstore at Mid-Valley top floor got sell any magazine about dogs? i'll go try n shall let u guy know later

0""0
( 'o')")
~S.n.o.w.F.l.a.k.E~

snowflake
Enthusiast

Jul 4, 2003, 2:41 AM

Post #5 of 72 (4641 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sunflower] Pet's Magazine?? [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileMy dear Flower~~

U always giv me surprise n this time i really wait for ur surprise oh..

(Shall let u guy know what she'll giv me)

(She is my college class mate)

0""0
( 'o')")
~S.n.o.w.F.l.a.k.E~

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 5, 2003, 7:44 AM

Post #6 of 72 (4623 views)
Shortcut

hi,

Popular huh? normally i could only find old issues of Dog Fancy in Popular IOI mall. can't get chinese mags there.

there aren't many magazines which are solely about dogs out the market. maybe it's because i dunno where to find it. like u, i too hope to grab my hands on other good mags.

regards,
hunter

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 5, 2003, 8:14 AM

Post #7 of 72 (4619 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sunflower] Pet's Magazine?? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi sunflower,

heeey. if snowflake will love it, i know i will too. give me the "surprise" too, i now i will need it as much as snowflake too muhahaha.

regards,
hunter

snowflake
Enthusiast

Jul 5, 2003, 8:26 AM

Post #8 of 72 (4618 views)
Shortcut

hi hunter,

U want surprise ma? y dun u exchange it w ur hunter?TongueWink, hehe, jz kidding la, i know hunter is ur best fren n he did well in classShocked. I found the magazine on the 'new arrival' rack but it dated February 2003...

Havent go to mid valley to find others magazine, shall let u know if i got anything there.

Sunflower sent a book, title : Guideline of keeping a dog (In Mandarin), it contents quite lot of knowledge to keep a dog n those thing we should prepare n take care. Bcos my labby is coming soon so she buy that book for me but her's still pending, hope she also can get 1 :>

C ya, hope can meet ur hunter later at KK

0""0
( 'o')")
~S.n.o.w.F.l.a.k.E~

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 5, 2003, 8:32 AM

Post #9 of 72 (4616 views)
Shortcut

hi,

whooop. the lazy boy is not quite doing well in class recently >:( (have i seen u before???)

oh. u getting a labby??? i thought you're pending to adopt the GR girl from moo. well, hope things go well tomorrow, hopefully u get the pup, can see that u are a concerned owner who do lots of research.. (not to mention the promotion from yumiko, hehehe...)

ps: sad enough, not going to KK tomorrow. going outstation for the weekend. can't see the GR :(

regards,
hunter

mackmack
Doggyman

Jul 6, 2003, 8:24 PM

Post #10 of 72 (4607 views)
Shortcut

Hi all,

I went to Petsmart and Barnes & Noble Booksellers today. Bought 2 dog magazines, 1 from each store.
In B&N, I saw this season magazine named "DOGUE" (something sounds like the fashion magazine "VOGUE"Smile). It is all about the global doggie fashion for many kinds of different breeds. Burberry and other doggies BRANDs are advertised and "commented" too~ Just a very Pro- doggie fashion & grooming magazine!

Impressive!

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 7, 2003, 8:37 AM

Post #11 of 72 (4604 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] Pet's Magazine?? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

woah. dog version of Vogue??? that's really something new.... but i dun think there's any DOGUE in Malaysia. all we get here is Dog Fancy. which costs about 40 bucks per new copy :O

regards,
hunter

mackmack
Doggyman

Jul 7, 2003, 8:45 PM

Post #12 of 72 (4600 views)
Shortcut

Ok!

when is Hunter's Birthday??Smile

snowflake
Enthusiast

Jul 7, 2003, 11:19 PM

Post #13 of 72 (4592 views)
Shortcut

Hihi,

The little GR was adopted by someone from here, i think it's better for her also bcos the puppy really need lot of love n care, treatment as well.

My labby is adopted from Nathalie which she post in the forum, now only about 10 days, they coming down to KL by nex mth so u may c me asking lot of question around so i can prepare well b4 the labby arrive.

The gathering at KK n the dogathon was really fun, too bad that u cant join, hope can meet u n hunter nex gathering, c yaSmile

0""0
( 'o')")
~S.n.o.w.F.l.a.k.E~

(This post was edited by snowflake on Jul 7, 2003, 11:22 PM)

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 7, 2003, 11:29 PM

Post #14 of 72 (4587 views)
Shortcut

hehe.

it's november the 9th. getting him something nice? the more the merrier. hehe.

regards,
hunter

mackmack
Doggyman

Jul 7, 2003, 11:33 PM

Post #15 of 72 (4586 views)
Shortcut

Aiyah.... Hunter good boy boy... i sure bring him something back from US in future. But u ar~ such a greedy mummy.

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 7, 2003, 11:35 PM

Post #16 of 72 (4584 views)
Shortcut

hi,

really glad to hear someone adopted this little girl. i'm sure the new owner will take good care of her - after all, this puppy had been a major concern of all puppy com members here.

the puppy that you're adopting must be really great :) u must be busy preparing for the arrival of the new pup now.. hehe.

ai. nvm, i seldom miss the gathering. i'm sure i'll see u the next gathering.

regards,
hunter

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 7, 2003, 11:48 PM

Post #17 of 72 (4582 views)
Shortcut

hi,

haha. no harm being greedy. it's not that you could whack me from there :))

regards,
hunter

mackmack
Doggyman

Jul 7, 2003, 11:59 PM

Post #18 of 72 (4581 views)
Shortcut

wait and see!!! u ar~ dun challenge me.... else i come home next week and whack u hard hard with the DOGUE magazine in a roll!

drew
ALPHA

Jul 8, 2003, 12:16 AM

Post #19 of 72 (4578 views)
Shortcut

wahlau, ying "fat foh' liao .. .haha ganas-nya...

hunter challenge her to come back and hit u with the dogue mag ok .. then the mag pass it to me after that TongueWink

mackmack
Doggyman

Jul 8, 2003, 12:21 AM

Post #20 of 72 (4576 views)
Shortcut
Re: [drew] Pet's Magazine?? [In reply to] Can't Post

DIdn't you see my NEW AVATAR?? WISE dog don't bark bark here and there one~~~~~~~~~~ Tongue where got ganas nya? I read magazine leh... WISE....

You also greedy, only wanna have the DOGUE fashion magazine.... if possible, maybe i go and get one from the book store and scan a few pages for u all to "dai-hoi-ngan-gai" la~~~

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 8, 2003, 5:57 AM

Post #21 of 72 (4563 views)
Shortcut

hi,

i'll be here. waiting. probably wear a safety helmet first. promise me u give me the magazine after u whack me o.

drew : no deal. she whack me, the magazine is
mine. muhahah.

regards,
hunter

drew
ALPHA

Jul 8, 2003, 6:16 AM

Post #22 of 72 (4561 views)
Shortcut

u no fun la ... so selfish ... at least photocopy it for me la ...akakkakakaaa, well nvm nvm

ying, u come back with 2 ok then hit one on her and hit one on me too ... will be sitting here waiting for you with hunter kakakkakaaaa... also need to go get a helmet for safety reasons ... hohoooo

mackmack
Doggyman

Jul 8, 2003, 8:19 AM

Post #23 of 72 (4555 views)
Shortcut

Hunter~

No Helmet for butt-butt~!! you must let me whack tough tough so to have a nice and round rear~Laugh

Drew,

wah~ the way you changed your "direction" so fast gei?Crazy Fashion magazine u also interested arh???

drew
ALPHA

Jul 9, 2003, 11:20 AM

Post #24 of 72 (4541 views)
Shortcut

hey ying,

well, too bad la .. got free DOGUE mag wor !!! DOGUE mag u noe !! Tongue well ,fashion for doggie ma so a bit interested see how they dress up their doggie whether they put mascara, eye shadow, lip gloss for their doggie or not .. kakakkaaaTongueWink

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 9, 2003, 8:58 PM

Post #25 of 72 (4536 views)
Shortcut

hi,

helmet has many purposes. it's just a matter of how we use it. kekeke. i can nicely fit my rear at a helmet. too bad for u.

regards,
hunter

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my