Grooming Equipment

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 21, 2003, 7:50 PM

Post #26 of 36 (842 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elizatye] Grooming Equipment [In reply to] Can't Post

Or place them at a higher table.. where by they will not be able to jump off! ahhahahah!!! Smile

cris
Enthusiast

Jul 21, 2003, 8:02 PM

Post #27 of 36 (838 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaz] Grooming Equipment [In reply to] Can't Post

oh yes, i did put him at the higher table where they dont dare to jump.....but they moved about when we tried to groom his head, ear.

Although it doesnt come out as beautiful as the shop do, but it still look nice...hahaha...presentable....so can look for him a girl friend now....smile

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 21, 2003, 8:06 PM

Post #28 of 36 (837 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cris] Grooming Equipment [In reply to] Can't Post

HAHAHAH!!! yeah. Actually, Jaz do not like me cleaning up her ears at the begining as they are scared and do not like or get use to foreign thing that goes into thier ears.. it's just a matter of times for them to get use to it.. it's like human.. most of us enjoy having the cotton bud inside our ears for cleaning.. it's the same for them.. these days.. Jaz will stay very quiet and let me do the cleaning.. she's actually starts to enjoy it which makes my life much much more easier now!!!

elizatye
K9 Senior

Jul 21, 2003, 10:17 PM

Post #29 of 36 (834 views)
Shortcut

Hahaha.... Lisa, do u know, this used to work on Yippi but not now anymore. He used to jump down from the dining table Unsure, luckly no hurt to him...

Smile Eliza

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 21, 2003, 10:19 PM

Post #30 of 36 (832 views)
Shortcut

WAT!!!! Can Yippie jump off that high.. better watch out.. incase he hurts his legs you know.. dangerouse lorr....Blush

elizatye
K9 Senior

Jul 21, 2003, 10:36 PM

Post #31 of 36 (830 views)
Shortcut

Yalor, now I only will place him on the chair if I walk away... else I will ask his "body guard"s (my nephews) to take care of him... Wink

Smile Eliza

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 21, 2003, 11:21 PM

Post #32 of 36 (824 views)
Shortcut

Hhmpphh!! Yippie very cheeky ya.. I heard last week's training they were all trying to overcome Yippie's dominance over the rest of the dogs ya.. don't spoil him too much ya!!

elizatye
K9 Senior

Jul 21, 2003, 11:31 PM

Post #33 of 36 (823 views)
Shortcut

haha... yalar, pai sei leh... I really no idea what to do... Frown will follow the way Shan showing me to train him lar...

Smile Eliza

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 21, 2003, 11:35 PM

Post #34 of 36 (821 views)
Shortcut

Btw, how old is Yippie already?? Are you planning to get another dog by the way?

elizatye
K9 Senior

Jul 22, 2003, 12:06 AM

Post #35 of 36 (816 views)
Shortcut

Yippi is now 1 year + already, I am planning to buy a female to accompany him since last year, but I am afraid that I can't take care two dogs at the same time. Many things to be consider lar.... 1st, I am living in a flat... 2nd, I have to travering them up and down from my old house and new house when I am working daily... Unsure

Smile Eliza

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 22, 2003, 12:09 AM

Post #36 of 36 (815 views)
Shortcut

WOw.. that must be very stressful for you to transfer them back and forth.. Yeah, I have almost the similar problem like yours.. that's why contemplating in getting another dogFrown

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my