First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Trivor
K9 Servant

Jul 7, 2003, 4:41 PM

Post #26 of 36 (1775 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hunter] BALD !!!???? [In reply to] Can't Post

hey Li Ping,
Yeah, Trivor is same too. I feed her Eagle Pack now, its suppose to be more expensive and better but she dislikes it. I need to mix with can food or she will just leave the food untouched. errr....
I used to give her Eukanuba, 1st choice, then changed to Science Diet, and now Eagle pack. She is extremely picky on her food. Is it Golden like that ahhh?

~ Trivor ~
~ SC & Low, mama and dada ~

sweeeng
ALPHA

Jul 7, 2003, 5:37 PM

Post #27 of 36 (1774 views)
Shortcut

Wow ... looks like I've got to seriously stop giving the Cod liver oil everyday. But how often should I give them then?

Regards,
Swee Eng

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 7, 2003, 11:14 PM

Post #28 of 36 (1771 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Trivor] BALD !!!???? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi trivor,

she still so picky ar? i thought it was due to ear mites??? i dunno it's true or not, but it seems many GRs are really food-picky doggies (or maybe it's a smart way to get attention??? these fellas are smart)

when he don't want to eat, once i place the bowl in front of him, he'll "bye-bye" to the bowl >:( this fella is always fooling around. dunno want to laugh or scold. haih.

regards,
hunter

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 7, 2003, 11:23 PM

Post #29 of 36 (1770 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sweeeng] BALD !!!???? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

actually, one of the vet advised not to provide them with cod liver oil at all as there won't be any effect to the hair (i find this untrue as i noticed my dog has nice hair after eating it for weeks).

another vet say can give, but not as often as everyday. not sure what time interval to give though.

after some thoughts, i've switched to some doggie hair maintanence chewable yummy tablets instead.

i recall someone posted here too that the vet told him/her cod liver oil will damage the dog's liver in the future. it's been 3 person with the same statement to me. i think i better stop giving him those capsules.

regards,
hunter

sweeeng
ALPHA

Jul 7, 2003, 11:41 PM

Post #30 of 36 (1769 views)
Shortcut

I too notice my labs hair is nicer and more shinny...

But since there's already 3 person saying so, I think I better stop it too. But maybe finish up first, la ... or else what am I going to do with the capsule, right!? Cool

So what are you giving Hunter now?

Regards,
Swee Eng

sweeeng
ALPHA

Jul 8, 2003, 11:03 PM

Post #31 of 36 (1761 views)
Shortcut

Hi Li Ping ...

I just had a chat with the vet this morning. They say it's ok to feed the doggies with Cod Liver Oil but like you say, not everyday...

So I'm going to continue feeding them but reduce it to bout 2/3 days once... What bout u?

Regards,
Swee Eng

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 9, 2003, 2:57 AM

Post #32 of 36 (1758 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sweeeng] BALD !!!???? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

currently i'm giving him this bottle of thing called "Palamega Complex"..which costs at a price of a whoping 78 bucks for a tiny bottle.

maybe will feed him cod liver oil again after finishing this bottle. have to buy again as i've finished the tablets for him that day. hehehe

regards,
hunter

Terry
K9 Kaki

Jul 9, 2003, 7:00 AM

Post #33 of 36 (1755 views)
Shortcut

Hi Hunter,

Thanks for the warning. I will check again with the vet but I can really testify that the Cod Liver Oil does wonders to the coat. Do you have an email address. I need to send you an email about Happyman.

TerryCool

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 9, 2003, 8:28 AM

Post #34 of 36 (1753 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Terry] BALD !!!???? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

feel free to e-mail me. liping1@yahoo.com

regards,
hunter

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Jul 11, 2003, 1:19 AM

Post #35 of 36 (1731 views)
Shortcut

hi hunter,

hmm..i have problem with my dog too when i fed him 1st choice..the vet recommended this brand as it will help to improve my GSD skin but unfortunately it didnt and i did not realize tht until i change him to Innova. he's very much better now with innova and cod liver oil as supplement. i dont think i will ever touch 1st choice ever again..its cheaper than inova but the vet bill cost more!!..gosh..hope ur furkid will get well soon!!!
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

hunter
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 11, 2003, 6:54 AM

Post #36 of 36 (1737 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ritchie_dog] BALD !!!???? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

yes, in fact i've just spoken to a 1st choice distributer yesterday. he mentioned that not all dogs could take 1st Choice as they might end up with skin problem. also heard from someone it is due to high protein or something. don't know it's true or not.

regards,
hunter

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my